AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from doing on cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Brown_Fox said:
mynameisbob84 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
I LOVE chitlins.

I don't know what chitlins are either. And I thought I knew my foodstuffs :)

It's pig intestines. The proper name for them is 'chitterlings', but every Black person I know calls them 'chitlins'. LOL.

I haven't had them in forever!

I also like chicken gizzards but haven't had those in a while either.

IMO everything is good/better fried(=

The_Brown_Fox said:
mynameisbob84 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
I LOVE chitlins.

It's pig intestines. The proper name for them is 'chitterlings', but every Black person I know calls them 'chitlins'. LOL.

Pig intestines, huh? I'd give it a try, I guess :)

ElaySmith said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
mynameisbob84 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
I LOVE chitlins.

Or cooked in garlic butter. lol IMHO, the only reason to ever eat escargot is because they're baked in garlic butter. Garlic butter would make dried turds better, if not quite inviting. lol,

ElaySmith said:

I only know of one nearby grocery store that has them. Have you ever had them with hot sauce? :cool:

The_Brown_Fox said:
ElaySmith said:

I only know of one nearby grocery store that has them. Have you ever had them with hot sauce? :cool:

I have! I used to work in a grocery store that had a bakery/deli and she always kept fried gizzards and chitlins. I haven't had either since I quit working there.

CammiStar said:
Evvie said:
Bocefish said:
OK Evvie. Could you please explain 2 girls 1 cup to me? I don't get that shit at all. :confusion-shrug: Pun intended.
Never saw it.
Don't do it!
Oh come on. Every once in a while you just have to ride the lightning and Google something with SafeSearch turned off. :eek:

spikyhaired said:
CammiStar said:
Evvie said:
Bocefish said:
OK Evvie. Could you please explain 2 girls 1 cup to me? I don't get that shit at all. :confusion-shrug: Pun intended.
Never saw it.
Don't do it!
Oh come on. Every once in a while you just have to ride the lightning and Google something with SafeSearch turned off. :eek:

If she does, I hope she records herself while watching it so we can see her reaction. :mrgreen:

http://2girls1cup.nl/

Shaun__ said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I have no idea what okra is. I've lived such a sheltered life :?

The_Brown_Fox said:
Me neither.

It is popular in many southern states.

sendl.jpg

BIUNh.jpg
I LOVE YOU!!! Omg.....Okra is my addiction. I could eat okra any way, shape or form. :drool: Good heavens it makes me slobber like a dog who gets to eat like a person on Thanksgiving. I have so many good memories of making okra in my parents' house. I could eat okra all day long and be an extremely happy camper. Now that you've posted pictures of it, I'm going to have to thank all of your posts from now on.

Oh and I like gizzards too. :shifty: Just be sure not to forget the wings and bbq!

Of all the foods mentioned in this thread, I've only ever tried okra. I have a problem with the slimeynes. The first time I tried fried okra, no slime, I thought it tasted good. The second time I tried fried okra, I was like "oo okra" and then was like "ew, wtf?" Lossa slime. ew.

If I could be reasonably sure of figuring out how to cook it with no slime in just a few tries, I'd totally add it to my "learn how to make list". As it stands, I'll probably need to try five million different recipes, and we currently have a little over $350/month to feed two people... one of whom eats enough for two. (which one keeps changing though x.x)

Reactions: Nordling
i'm i the only one who suffered through "one guy, one jar"?

i can "get" just about any fetish if it's explained to me. everyone's entitled to their own sexual preferences. away from cam, i do lots of things most would consider "immoral", and some illegal things as well haha. i would accept payment on site for an "against the rules performance" off site. i think i'll enjoy doing fetish stuff just because i'm getting someone else off. i don't understand why some things aren't allowed, at least in private chat. if it's not illegal, consenting adults are consenting adults. i have a hairbrush with the most amazing handle and i want to do a "how many sharpies?" contest!!
lulz
okra is great, still a little slimy when fried (or at least i like it that way). i'll try just about any food (i want to go to Iceland and eat rotten shark) but i cannot bring myself to try things that are recognizably bugs, or chitlins (or anything else that once contained poop - they don't hose that shit out or anything!!). but i eat some pretty disgusting stuff.

WARNING: here's one guy one jar

KatieBoots said:

I've seen it. :crybaby: I understand large anal penetration occasionally but I've never understood the fetish for strange objects for penetration. :? Especially not unsafe ones....

blackxrose said:
KatieBoots said:

I've seen it. :crybaby: I understand large anal penetration occasionally but I've never understood the fetish for strange objects for penetration. :? Especially not unsafe ones....

Methinks I've just about seen 'em all, and have to admit there's some seriously odd peeps in this world. :shifty: The guy being suspended by his balls is probably one of, if not the weirdest one I've seen. The BME pain olympics is just sick.

Reactions: Rose
LovinLeanne said:
I have no qualms with cucumbers or a banana .....of course I was a dildo and vibrator deprived teenager so those fetishes, while not fetishes of mine, I have no issues with LOL
I totally understand using phallic shaped food objects for penetration, but only if they're safe. I just can't seem to grasp the fetish for odd object insertion that includes something highly unsafe, like a glass jar. :think:

Reactions: eclipse76
nerdguy said:
If this has already been discussed, please point me to the right thread.

If you could do something naughty on cam that's not allowed on most sites, like peeing/beastiality/whatever , would you do it? I know there's a moral line for most stuff, and downright illegal for others (beastiality, pedo, etc.) , but money is money, one way or another, and sadly, there's a fetish for almost anything somewhere.

Call me "boring" but honestly, no...I wouldn't do anything that wasn't allowed on cam sites... Not ONLY because it isn't allowed but a huge reason being because I'm not interested in doing them anyhow =P I don't personally have a fetish for any of those weird, disgusting types of acts. I think cam sites, in all reality already let us do a LOT of shit overall.... They let us do all the things MOST people are into... Basic shit outweighs all of strange fetishes any day, I think. I don't know if you might have thought about this, but because MOST people aren't into that type of stuff, when they find out you are doing it, I think it could drive away A LOT of clientele overall. Just my opinion though =)

mynameisbob84 said:
It's not like someone would wake up one day and think "hmmm, today I would like to become turned on by curry" (I have no idea if that's a fetish or not but I hope it is soley because "mmmm curry is hot bb" would be such an awesome double entendre :?)

I've had a guy come into my room once that said he was Indian, but I highly doubt it. He kept saying, "bing bong bing bong you a hot lady! Let me finish my curry and I take you private...unless you want to watch me pour my curry on me? hot hot!"

He never took me private though lol he left after he requested I humiliate him for being Indian and I denied.

Bocefish said:
Never tasted fried okra or collard or mustard greens, but the way I hear some people talk about them it sounds like I'm missing out on something delicious. On the other hand, I've heard people rave about haggas and chitlins too. I'll try anything once and once was enough when I tried haggas.

Orka is icky, and collard greens are nasty.
Oh bb, some fresh homemade haggis, on a baguette with some blue cheese. Oooey that's a little bit of heaven. If someone tries to give you canned haggis you slap them. That stuff is grooooss.

Reactions: WickedTouch
BombChele said:
mynameisbob84 said:
It's not like someone would wake up one day and think "hmmm, today I would like to become turned on by curry" (I have no idea if that's a fetish or not but I hope it is soley because "mmmm curry is hot bb" would be such an awesome double entendre :?)

I've had a guy come into my room once that said he was Indian, but I highly doubt it. He kept saying, "bing bong bing bong you a hot lady! Let me finish my curry and I take you private...unless you want to watch me pour my curry on me? hot hot!"

He never took me private though lol he left after he requested I humiliate him for being Indian and I denied.

Ha. Yeah, I know a fair few Indian folk, and I can honestly say I've never heard even one of them say "bing bong bing bong".
Although having said that, racial humiliation is a real thing. So he was either a racist tricking you into saying mean things about a race of people he didn't like, or he really was Indian and wanted to be humiliated because of it :)

Reactions: 1 person
Tried some mustard greens tonight with dinner and it wasn't bad. Looked like the crap I clean out from beneath the lawnmower deck but I'd eat it again. Not much nutritional value either according to the can it came in, but a little protein and fiber nonetheless.

Never had the opportunity to sample chitlins, but living in Texas there is Mexican soup called menudo that features beef tripe (intestines). Not a big fan myself, more of a texture than taste thing, kinda chewy.

Also, not a big oyster fan, unless they're Rocky Mountain oysters.

As far as okra goes, love it. Sliminess doesn't really bother me. The slime can be fried out as long it's not totally encased in breading like the kind you can buy frozen & pre-breaded. The stuff in the pic looks homemade and not totally encased and in my experience that seems to cook out most of the slime.

Also like barbacoa, which is beef cheek (head) meat. Shredded and served in a flour tortilla with freshly chopped oninon & cilantro, breakfast of champions. Some places will use brisket & call it barbacoa. Inauthentic. Turn around and leave.

RogueWarrior said:
Also like barbacoa, which is beef cheek (head) meat. Shredded and served in a flour tortilla with freshly chopped oninon & cilantro, breakfast of champions. Some places will use brisket & call it barbacoa. Inauthentic. Turn around and leave.

It took me awhile to figure out, but I don't like the taste of cilantro. Dunno why, I just don't.

I love seeing how threads derail on this site. :lol: I personally wouldn't do anything on cam that I wouldn't do of my own volition. Anything involving human waste or animals just isn't for me. I can understand pretty much any fetish on a logical level though. Usually the draw is something that started as sexual and then evolved to extremes, or it is something that becomes a fantasy simply BECAUSE it is seen as sick and twisted by social norms. When your life is otherwise vanilla, sometimes you want to do something you think noone has tried. Oh, and I love fried okra. :-D

I was on another ask a model thread that started out with a troll then turned into a discussion about meatloaf. Then I come to this on about breaking the rules that turns into a discussion about okra and other various nasty foods. Why is it that we can turn anything sexual into a food reference? Most of the time I can take anything clean someone says and make it dirty. Now I am going to try and take anything dirty someone says and make it into a food reference. This should be fun. Now I am hungry. Not for okra or haggis though. Back to the topic, I get the whole golden showers thing as long as it is in the shower. I wouldn't do that on my bed or carpet. But I, and this may sound strange, enjoy peeing in the shower. I get to stand up and it makes me feel kind of powerful. The warmth adds another dimension to an otherwise routine bodily function. I remember being about 8 years old and trying to pee standing up. Let’s just say only about half made it into the toilet, Mom was not pleased. I was always jealous of my brothers especially when we were camping. I mean squatting is the worst! Most of the time your shoes do not escape the onslaught either, but the other things especially with animals I would never do.

Status
Not open for further replies.