AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned minutes after registration

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2019
Hello Shirley, I was banned upon registration. Support hasn't been so helpful regarding the situation. Kindly look into the issue. My username is sexyfay123.

Hello Shirley, I was banned upon registration. Support hasn't been so helpful regarding the situation. Kindly look into the issue. My username is sexyfay123.

Im sorry to hear your account was banned. I have reached out to support to see if they can review your account again. They will respond to your email as soon as possible.

Upvote 0
Hello Ms Shirley!I am writing for my friend hot_kim04 who got banned right after trying to have her friend's account approved to her account bec they are planning to work as a couple. She hasnt worked for days and she was shocked when she tried to log she gets banned.Hope you could look into her account hot_kim04.Thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.