AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned on chaturbate for broadcasting in a public place but i was on my own private property...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2021
Can anyone help me out? I was broadcasting yesterday on the 25th for about a half hour while I was in my pool on my property and broadcasted just fine. I later got on and started broadcasting from my home and within 5 minutes it kicked me off and went to a different screen and said my account was banned for broadcasting in a public area. I am assuming it's from the broadcast in the pool, but I've seen other models do it and thought I would take the advantage of my pool to get more viewers but didn't know that that was something I wasn't allowed to do. Will my account be banned forever? Is there anything I can do?

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
They will likely follow up with you asking for proof that the property is in fact private and that no one can see you or be seen on cam in that space. Did you reach out to support and create a ticket? If so, don't create any additional tickets because that will further delay the resolution. Just gotta wait for them to get back to you and give you further direction. Here's a recent thread with an OP experiencing a similar situation.

Upvote 0
I sent a reply through a different email but sent another one through the email that was used for the account so I guess I'll just wait for them.. If I would have known it was going to get me banned I wouldn't have broadcasted out there. I read a few different threads of things like this happening to other models and they moved on to other websites so I'll look into that while I wait just in case chaturbate won't unban me.

Upvote 0
I think it's definitely a wise plan to use this time while you can't stream there to set yourself up on some additional platforms to use as backups or as a new main site, good call! Sometimes they are very slow to resolve things. I hope you can get it all sorted out to your satisfaction, and sorry you are dealing with this. I know it's frustrating to be unable to work when you want/need!

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Try to create a new account and upload the documents if it was banned after that. This is a permanent ban ,
If they tell you that this ID already exists, they will send you a warning and you will resume work

Upvote 0
I thought about starting a new account but I figured they would notice that I started a new one and instantly ban it. Also I paid the 19 dollars a month to be a member will they keep charging my account since I am not able to get on and access the profile to cancel the membership?

Upvote 0
I sent a reply through a different email but sent another one through the email that was used for the account so I guess I'll just wait for them.. If I would have known it was going to get me banned I wouldn't have broadcasted out there. I read a few different threads of things like this happening to other models and they moved on to other websites so I'll look into that while I wait just in case chaturbate won't unban me.
I like streamate but it has a similar rule I think about broadcasting outside but I like the way it is no nudity in free chat FYI

Upvote 0
Hello. Same thing hapened to me today, while i was in my car in the yard. I have sent emails to chaturbate with the location i will broadcast from couple of days ago. I got no answer to those. I was online for 20 minutes then i got banned. I think someone is keep reporting me and cb is banning me without checking. So please @punker barbie , if you would please help me, i would appreciate it. Ty

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.