AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned on chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Why cannot I post anything here?I have tried 3times and i cannot see any of my posts :-( Hopefully now. I have been banned 3days on CB for streaming in the field on my own. Could anybody help me please?They dont reply and hold my over 7thousand tokens. :-( It was my very fisrt violation I even didn´t know about and of course now I know and will not do that again. Nobody else was on my camera so I don´t think it was such a disaster and reason to ban me forever. I started 3months ago and I have already ban :/ I spent so much time online and spent so much for promotion and I cannot continue and cannot even get the earned tokens. Thank you for any help. NicoleLinharts

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello. Not sure where to put this... new thread maybe? request (17815710) Banned for no reason obvious to me, but was talking with model I moderate for and just banned in the middle of it. Appreciate any help.

Upvote 0
Hi. Why cannot I post anything here?I have tried 3times and i cannot see any of my posts :-( Hopefully now. I have been banned 3days on CB for streaming in the field on my own. Could anybody help me please?They dont reply and hold my over 7thousand tokens. :-( It was my very fisrt violation I even didn´t know about and of course now I know and will not do that again. Nobody else was on my camera so I don´t think it was such a disaster and reason to ban me forever. I started 3months ago and I have already ban :/ I spent so much time online and spent so much for promotion and I cannot continue and cannot even get the earned tokens. Thank you for any help. NicoleLinharts
finally resolved :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.