AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned, then permanently banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2022
Hi @punker barbie Please look into my account Kelly_sofly , I am a verified user and could not complete my image verification due to a slow connection a couple of times but was able to upload the needed information. I was banned and I mentioned what had happened to the support and there was a reply stating I was permanently banned. Please look into this as I have all credentials and was able to upload it, being in a country where the internet is often slow shouldn't permanently ban me.

Thank you,
Account Name: Kelly_sofly
ticket number: non was given

@punker barbie I'm following up on my account, I have not replied to a support email to me stating I am permanently banned and any replies I would make would most likely not get a reply. I do not get this because it's a matter of reverifying my verified account. Please look into my account I have complied with all TOS rules, just a delay in completing image verifications due to slow internet in my country.
Kelly_sofly

Upvote 0
@punker barbie There has been no recent response from CB support. The Only one I had was the one informing me of a Permanent banned which I'm trying to rebuttal because of image compliance, I had submitted the compliance late due to my internet connection being bad but that shouldn't permanently ban me since I have been verified beforehand. Please look into my account and see that I have complied with all CB's requests and hoping to get my account back.
Thank you,
Kelly_sofly1665882271993.png

Upvote 0
image compliance, I had submitted the compliance late due to my internet connection being bad but that shouldn't permanently ban me since I have been verified beforehand
I know there was a countdown to do the verified image within x amount of days, but holy shit, they permanently ban you for not doing it in time? I thought they just removed your ability to broadcast until you're verified again.

I really hope you're able to reverify. In the meantime, I hope you've started signing up to new sites so you don't find yourself unable to pay the bills in 2 weeks. Unfortunately, CB is well known for being banhammer happy and they may not reverse this even when you've done nothing wrong.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I have not received any email and I'm still currently banned, at least send an email about why I'm permanently banned and I'll go with that, but I'm sure I have not broken any major TOS.
Kelly_sofly

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I'm wondering if you or any support can look into this because I have not gotten any feedback.
Kelly_sofly
no ticket number....
was banned because there was a delay in submitting my verification documents. nevertheless, it was completed but was still banned.

@KMH , Yes I have started with a new site since CB Has not responded. CB has great traffic flow, unfortunately, support has no customer service skills. I can see that in a near future this will be CB's downfall.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.