AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned while not online

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2020
hi @punker barbie i just came to my account and found that i was banned again...is there an auto ban list or something...i haven't been on since last night modding for my friend who i mod for many times we all had a great time...no problems or issues with anyone in the room...after his show i thanked him and everyone for joining...spoke with another friend privately and had an awesome chat...then i left the page went to bed and came back to a banned account.....what have i done to deserve this? and can i get my account reinstated profile name 19david73 and the request number is 17599900
thank you for any help

hi @punker barbie i just came to my account and found that i was banned again...is there an auto ban list or something...i haven't been on since last night modding for my friend who i mod for many times we all had a great time...no problems or issues with anyone in the room...after his show i thanked him and everyone for joining...spoke with another friend privately and had an awesome chat...then i left the page went to bed and came back to a banned account.....what have i done to deserve this? and can i get my account reinstated profile name 19david73 and the request number is 17599900
thank you for any help

"Banned again". Were you originally banned because of a serious violation in the ToS and were told you could no longer have an account on CB?
If so this will be the reason you are mostly likely banned so fast again. Once banned permanently, you are banned "permanently" and any new accounts you create will be banned as soon as they find out it's you.

Upvote 0
"Banned again". Were you originally banned because of a serious violation in the ToS and were told you could no longer have an account on CB?
If so this will be the reason you are mostly likely banned so fast again. Once banned permanently, you are banned "permanently" and any new accounts you create will be banned as soon as they find out it's you.
no i did not create another account...i was and have only used the one...last time i was "banned" they reinstated my account and apologized for doing so. i did get a spamming while talking with a friend...which i didn't understand since he was speaking aloud and i was responding by typing. and i was chatting privately

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.