AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned why?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
why? what did i do wrong.... omg im so sorry for whatever i did..... i have no memory of doing anything wrong...... :( im about to cry im serious... today is just a horrible day for me.... :( i think someone got mad because i no longer get naked so stupid..... :( i really have no clue why i got banned no warning or anything....

im 28....... 29 tomorrow but my brain is like 11 sometimes i love spongebob the movie cars and so on lol and i do act younger often but my brain is just a bitch i cant really help it..... :(

Well, to be fair, I am 34 and still love Spongebob. The humour in Spongebob is not exactly always for kids, and this is also the case for many other cartoons.
I will even be watching the new movie "Lightyear" when it comes out this year (it's all about Buzz Lightyear and how he came about, from Toy Story). So yeah.. that's not always bad so don't worry

Upvote 0
i think they unbanned me someone reported me because i said something about self harm i didn't think it was a problem because i said it was from the past and sooo on.... i also once i had my self harm not covered with arm warmer or long sleeves it was stupid but i did not think it would be a problem..... im dumb i know...... im so sorry i hate having autism it may be mild but it hurts me more then people know its not just a a problem with words and talking autism can do way more to a person.... i have PDD-NOS with is a mild form of autism.... read this there are many things its does to a person just because i talk mostly fine don't mean i am not autistic mildly....

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
why? what did i do wrong.... omg im so sorry for whatever i did..... i have no memory of doing anything wrong...... :( im about to cry im serious... today is just a horrible day for me.... :( i think someone got mad because i no longer get naked so stupid..... :( i really have no clue why i got banned no warning or anything....

We are sorry for the delay. Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.