AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned without breaking the rules

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2023
Chaturbate Username
jabsgmg
Hello there,
I asked some time ago to ban my account due to personal reasons but now i want it unbanned to be able to work as a model again.
I asked support to unban me a couple of times now but they don’t want to.
I did not break any chaturbate rules and I believe that a lift of the ban is well deserved since I asked so many times already. I am taking full responsibility of this decision and I want my account unbanned.
@punker barbie can you help please?

Hello @jabsgmg I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22389496
Hi! Can you please help me with my account also please my username is lolalovelylover and I’m not sure why I was banned at all. I haven’t broken any rules that violated the terms of service and I’m struggling to pay my bills and get groceries so please help me out if you can soon. Thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.