AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banning/ignores members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2022
How often do you guys usually ban members from your room? I don't know if I have become too ban happy lately but there are just so many idiots 😂😂

I try to be tolerant but there are only so many times you can put up with guys making demands with no tips, asking for meets, and just being general dicks!

Thoughs??

Reactions: MarieElise
I ban all the time. If they're rude, ask for freebies, are constant room campers who do not spend, ask for anything against TOS or if I find their username offensive. Letting assholes sit in my room actually brings down my income because I get crabby and that scares off paying customers.

I have about 1500 active accounts banned on SM. To me it’s not about their feelings or whether maybe after weeks they would have maybe spent ten bucks, it’s about time and efficiency. They camp out, ask stupid pointless questions, and consume my time and attention when other guys who are ready spend, and have a good time, are sitting trying to wait politely. No just no. You snooze you lose, shit or get off the pot 😂

As for the demands part. Fuck them. I’m not here to be treated shitty because I’m in a service profession. How am I supposed to have a show where I act turned on by a no manners, no class, bottom of the barrel heathen? When I’m not? Lol, my acting skills just aren’t that good. I believe, strongly, there’s a point where some people who were brought up badly, need to be taught normal manners and social behavior. And I’m happy to demand and teach them that respect 🌞

That’s my take. I say; set a high bar. Helps everyone be on their A game, which is ultimately a favor, whether they see it, and agree with it or not 🤷‍♀️ Plus it’s just a matter of hourly. The more ignorami that get too comfy, the lower my hourly, and the higher the chance they're deluding themselves into thinking I’m in love with them. Since I’m talking to them forever for free. If they can't handle me being real, then their loss. They can go get swindled by a love conner, who'll feed into all that shite, because they're too immature to handle that this is work/ a real job.

And I feel you. There are a lot of entitled crazy Neanderthal mfs around right now

Last edited:
I am heavy on the ban hammer and don't use mods in my room because I don't trust people to do things strictly the way I would.

I ban for demands.
I ban for rudeness.
I ban if he tells me to smile without giving me a reason to smile.
I ban for TOS violations
I ban for user names that are gross or misogynistic
I ban if they come into the room sixteen times a night and never participate
I ban if they say sex work isn't work

My ban list on CB is 10 pages long. Most are permanent bans.

I am heavy on the ban hammer and don't use mods in my room because I don't trust people to do things strictly the way I would.

I ban for demands.
I ban for rudeness.
I ban if he tells me to smile without giving me a reason to smile.
I ban for TOS violations
I ban for user names that are gross or misogynistic
I ban if they come into the room sixteen times a night and never participate
I ban if they say sex work isn't work

My ban list on CB is 10 pages long. Most are permanent bans.
Same, I also ban if they are on cam when they come in the room, even if they don't say anything just being there I consider to be advertising themselves in my room.

I also ban people if they are overly negative / complain a lot, not necessarily about what I am doing, but complaining / being negative about their life (everyone has bad days but if it becomes a constant thing then I ban, I dont need that negative energy in my room)

I think my ban list is somewhere between 25-30 pages (a lot of it is colombian models tbh)

take this for what it is worth but as a tipping member/user I wish more models would ban liberally

Honestly, nothing takes the fun out of a room faster than some of these windbags who want to talk, demand and be "funny" while never tipping a token. You may even find you attract more serious visitors by cutting the dead weight

Same, I also ban if they are on cam when they come in the room, even if they don't say anything just being there I consider to be advertising themselves in my room.

I also ban people if they are overly negative / complain a lot, not necessarily about what I am doing, but complaining / being negative about their life (everyone has bad days but if it becomes a constant thing then I ban, I dont need that negative energy in my room)

I think my ban list is somewhere between 25-30 pages (a lot of it is colombian models tbh)
I think that sucks for guys broadcasting, models hanging out in your rooms like that. The logic is kind of flawed, right? Your viewers are mostly gay/closeted/bi men. Why would they be interested in female models? Well maybe the bi guys but most likely not, ya know?

I think that sucks for guys broadcasting, models hanging out in your rooms like that. The logic is kind of flawed, right? Your viewers are mostly gay/closeted/bi men. Why would they be interested in female models? Well maybe the bi guys but most likely not, ya know?
I was talking with one of the girls a few years ago. The studios know that a lot of the guys on cam are trying to make tokens to spend on shows, so being in the room get's them viewers who are actively getting tokens to give them. If any of those rooms have a low user count every single member in their room seems to be on cam 😂 so it's something that does work, but it gives my room a negative appearance when there's one guy tipping for a goal, the room count shows 32 people but 28 of them are colombian models. Having a room full of free loaders is hard enough to manage so members dont feel like they are being taken advantage of with their tipping by the rest of the room.

I banned Colombia as a country, studios use VPN's so that didnt work. I started banning all the models that came into the room...for every 1 you ban 2 more come in, it's a full time job just banning them so now I tend to just ban the guys that are on cam, there's less of them so it's easier to manage. I have to keep model chat off because otherwise they spam my chat with "come watch me squirt bb" or "come to my room for sexy pvt bb"... which sucks because I have friends that are models and would come in and chat and tip a little and help get the room riled up for a show while they were on breaks.

It's a fairly recent thing too, like within the last couple of years, when I first started on CB having a room that is 95% models wasnt a thing, and the models that would come into the room would chat and tip a bit, imo the site was a lot more fun to work on back then.

Reactions: Vixxen81
I was talking with one of the girls a few years ago. The studios know that a lot of the guys on cam are trying to make tokens to spend on shows, so being in the room get's them viewers who are actively getting tokens to give them. If any of those rooms have a low user count every single member in their room seems to be on cam 😂 so it's something that does work, but it gives my room a negative appearance when there's one guy tipping for a goal, the room count shows 32 people but 28 of them are colombian models. Having a room full of free loaders is hard enough to manage so members dont feel like they are being taken advantage of with their tipping by the rest of the room.

I banned Colombia as a country, studios use VPN's so that didnt work. I started banning all the models that came into the room...for every 1 you ban 2 more come in, it's a full time job just banning them so now I tend to just ban the guys that are on cam, there's less of them so it's easier to manage. I have to keep model chat off because otherwise they spam my chat with "come watch me squirt bb" or "come to my room for sexy pvt bb"... which sucks because I have friends that are models and would come in and chat and tip a little and help get the room riled up for a show while they were on breaks.

It's a fairly recent thing too, like within the last couple of years, when I first started on CB having a room that is 95% models wasnt a thing, and the models that would come into the room would chat and tip a bit, imo the site was a lot more fun to work on back then.
It really is amazing how it's all changed. I remember when guys were so appreciative we even existed and now it's demands left and right or begging. Or twist yourself into a pretzel and lick your butt for 1 token. 😂 I laugh because if I don't, I will cry.

Oh I forgot one. I also ban anyone who complains about me banning someone who was throwing tokens.

They don't know what that person said to me in PM/tip notes and it's none of their business why I decided to ban them.

Oh I forgot one. I also ban anyone who complains about me banning someone who was throwing tokens.

They don't know what that person said to me in PM/tip notes and it's none of their business why I decided to ban them.
And cant forget the people that come in on 2nd and 3rd accounts asking why you banned their 1st account, they get added to the ban list too 😂

And cant forget the people that come in on 2nd and 3rd accounts asking why you banned their 1st account, they get added to the ban list too 😂
Thankfully on CB a ban wipes out all of their known associates accounts. That's how I caught one viewer trying to run a sneaky little game. He came in under the second name. I didn't recognize it, banned it. Sometime later got a message on OF from him about being banned. Scanned the list of names, didn't see his. Cleared the list of hidden bans (that's not the right wording) and suddenly he came in under the name I knew him by. Have no idea what the other name was because I banned like 15 people over the days he wasn't in the room under the original name.

If anyone drops my mood, they're banned. This is my room, anything that affects my mood affects my income. That can range from idiot comments, rudeness, problematic usernames, lurkers, demanders, overly feminine usernames sitting, ad posters ....

Your room is your domain. Don't hesitate to ban. It's one of the perks of the job ;). Can't tell customers to fuck off in a regular job.

Thankfully on CB a ban wipes out all of their known associates accounts. That's how I caught one viewer trying to run a sneaky little game. He came in under the second name. I didn't recognize it, banned it. Sometime later got a message on OF from him about being banned. Scanned the list of names, didn't see his. Cleared the list of hidden bans (that's not the right wording) and suddenly he came in under the name I knew him by. Have no idea what the other name was because I banned like 15 people over the days he wasn't in the room under the original name.
A bunch of the guys I have banned have come back with alt accounts, maybe they use them through a vpn or something or have them disassociated some other way, I assume they know all their alt accounts would be banded to which is why they keep it separate. I also assume the ones that do that get banned frequently and have the other account purely to ask why their first account was banned.

CB lets you create accounts without even requiring an email address.
When an email address is provided, they can link accounts that use the same one, but it's so easy for troublemakers to just create yet another throwaway email account.
If the user does buy tokens, the site can identify where a common billing method links banned users.

A bunch of the guys I have banned have come back with alt accounts, maybe they use them through a vpn or something or have them disassociated some other way, I assume they know all their alt accounts would be banded to which is why they keep it separate. I also assume the ones that do that get banned frequently and have the other account purely to ask why their first account was banned.
If they create a new account after you banned them, then yes they can come back and do that. If the account existed before you banned them it gets nuked, too. I mean I'm sure it's not perfect or 100% accurate by any means. I banned one guy and peeped at the ban part of settings and he had TWELVE accounts taken out with that one ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.