AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Battlefield 1

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2014
Did hit detection change? Loving the new game modes but it seems like since the beta hit detection has been altered. I'm not nearly as good as I was during the beta.

Aim assist was still enabled on the PC in beta.

I asked Dice.. they said they changed the damage values to be more variable. I also asked about aim assist. It was only enabled on Xbone and PS4... Never had the option to be enabled in the PC beta ... Still it means I need to get better!

EDIT--- By no aim assist i mean M + KB... Controllers have always had aim assist no matter what platform.

Last edited:
I play on Xbox Bear5327. My biggest issue is the hit detection with tanks and the damage they do because when you're a heavy tank the damage is very inconsistent and huts that should be a kill but only giving you 75 or whatever damage value I'm like that's bullshit. I love the game it's my favorite all time but I just have that tiny issue.

The DLC should be coming out in march. You'll have plenty of time to rank up each class before then. I'm a little bored because I have everything max rank with nothing left to unlock except for the rank 10 pilot weapon. And it's going to take a while for that.

So I picked this up a week ago during the sale and holy crap it's the most fun I've had in battlefield since the original Battlefield 1942 at lan parties!

Status
Not open for further replies.