AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BDSM... your feeling on it (Just for the girls)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How do u feel about BDSM

• Love it as a dom

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Like it as a dom

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Love it as a sub

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Like it as a sub

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Hate BDSM all together

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really know

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
I've had this open in a tab all morning, as I've been thinking how to respond to it.

In a nutshell, I love it. I sometimes have issues with how the BDSM community handles itself, and certainly how some individuals act around/with "BDSM," but it's also definitely something I need in my life in one form or another.

I sometimes get into a more dominant mindset, particularly around someone I'm attracted to and know is very submissive, and that's fun. I'm mostly submissive, and that's really fulfilling for me. There is something so thrilling and satisfying about being a good girl for someone. Even without a power dynamic (or a big emphasis on it), a lot of the acts get me all kinds of worked up.

Impact play and bondage (especially rope bondage) hold special places in my heart. And other parts of me - just saying.

It is a shame that a lot of people seem to get freaked out by it or have a lot of misconceptions. It's great to be around other people who are into it or are open-minded, though. ^_^

Sometimes, the misconceptions about BDSM (even within the community) are horribly frustrating for me.

Yesterday, an older man sent me a series of messages explaining that if his previous girlfriend wanted a bruise on her butt, she should commit suicide.

I constantly read messages on groups and forums that promote the idea that a D/s relationship could never be good as an M/s relationship, or that slaves are more dedicated than lowly submissives, or, in one brilliant expose on humanity - that when a submissive or slave is raped, we should accept it as a gift because it makes us grow as people.

There also seems to be a growing trend in some circles that sadomasochism is a disease that can be treated and is curable (just like homosexuality, yo.)

But let met tell you... if the other people weren't out there, and I just had my happy little community and social circle (and Daddy Bear, of course), it would be great.

I have never in my life been interested in an equal power dynamic in my relationships. Many vanilla men are quite thoroughly trained that woman demand respect and equal treatment, and for many of them (such as the boys I dated in high school) express this by refusing to make decisions or choices lest they disagree with my mysterious womanly needs.

I was playing slavegirl in my back yard since I can remember. The earliest daydream I remember having is being taken away from my town and forced to serve a wealthy family. My first sexual fantasy was about non-consensual sex. I dunno why, but I've always been an odd cookie.

As far as day-to-day life goes, sometimes it is wonderful and sometimes it can be horridly hard. Daddy Bear, while often big and fluff-huggable (yeah I just made up that phrase), is not always a font of love. There are times when he does not want me to give him ankle-kisses while he is trying to watch Star Trek, or even talk, or screw around on the floor too much (I am generally not allowed to sit on the furniture). He just wants me to do my chores, sit down in an out of the way corner, and leave him alone. But that's part of the deal for me.

While I still belonged to him (I technically do not right now) my rules were extremely strict and numerous. I could not, for example, use the restroom or go downstairs to get a glass of water without asking him first.

Generally, we do not do scenes. He is not a sadist, and I am usually not a masochist. If I want to do something (like wax, say) I ask him, and if he isn't in the mood I wait a couple of days and try again if I am still in the mood. Also, he does not wear leather chest harnesses and boots, and I do not clean house in a maid outfit with 6 inch spike heels :p

In summation, my relationship certainly is not "fair" by any vanilla standards, or even particularly fetishy (I have yet to be lead by a leash through our mall), but it is definitely M/s and I love it. I was never in the market for a relationship that was happy 100% of the time. Part of my kink is for me to periodically suffer.

Evvie said:
Sometimes, the misconceptions about BDSM (even within the community) are horribly frustrating for me.

Yesterday, an older man sent me a series of messages explaining that if his previous girlfriend wanted a bruise on her butt, she should commit suicide.

I constantly read messages on groups and forums that promote the idea that a D/s relationship could never be good as an M/s relationship, or that slaves are more dedicated than lowly submissives, or, in one brilliant expose on humanity - that when a submissive or slave is raped, we should accept it as a gift because it makes us grow as people.

There also seems to be a growing trend in some circles that sadomasochism is a disease that can be treated and is curable (just like homosexuality, yo.)

But let met tell you... if the other people weren't out there, and I just had my happy little community and social circle (and Daddy Bear, of course), it would be great.

I have never in my life been interested in an equal power dynamic in my relationships. Many vanilla men are quite thoroughly trained that woman demand respect and equal treatment, and for many of them (such as the boys I dated in high school) express this by refusing to make decisions or choices lest they disagree with my mysterious womanly needs.

I was playing slavegirl in my back yard since I can remember. The earliest daydream I remember having is being taken away from my town and forced to serve a wealthy family. My first sexual fantasy was about non-consensual sex. I dunno why, but I've always been an odd cookie.

Strongly identify with pretty much all of this - and that's why I like being around kinky people most of the time, the feeling of "Oh, yes, I understand what they're saying - and they understand what I'm saying."

In real life, with someone I trust, I am very submissive. I hate to say no, hate to fail at a task I was given, hate being punished, and get very wet when I am in pain(physical or emotional), or when I'm scared.

Online, or with people I don't trust, I am very dominant in a sneaky way (still trying to please, but being more in control of the situation.) I HATE that so many guys don't realize that BDSM has so many facets, and that I might not be in to all of them. Or even most of them. I do not like being humiliated. I do not like being called a name that I feel doesn't accurately describe me. I do not like being hurt past the point where I can recover well enough to be useful for the next person. I do not like being told to do something that I can't do. I don't like going against the rules. I don't like being called "little" anything, because it makes me feel like they're a creeper.

I don't have much experience with this, but I'm submissive, and some aspects of BDSM I do enjoy; I played a little with someone who has experience, restraints, and lots of rope. :lol: One time in my life I had what I can only call a paingasm, but generally speaking, pain is not all that appealing to me. I just like a strong male presence to pin me down, and be in control, to overpower me physically. That sort of fantasy gets me going. I like serving, but I'm too stubborn even in my submissive nature to ever be a slave. I really hate being told what to do. :p I guess I'm kinda vanilla, but favor masculine dominant attitudes.

All of my fantasies are just that... Fantasy! I love to role play certain scenarios, but it only turns me on knowing that it is role play. And even then, I don't like it all of the time. It's nice to switch it up a bit and make love too.

I'm collared and owned now but my owner and I like to switch so we don't always have the same roles. I'm more on the vanilla side of kinky so I guess we're not heavily into the BDSM scene. We like to keep our kinky stuff in the bedroom offline and don't often share it with other people. Our biggest kink is probably that I like anal and we're generous with spankings. I'm not sure what to say about my likes and dislikes. I guess I like that only my partner and I know what we like and I dislike sharing the important details. :lol:

Reactions: LindseyDoll
I am a self proclaimed switch, generally though I prefer taking a more dominant stance in the BDSM scene.
I do not practice this sort of thing on camera as for the most part, I like to feel that sort of intimacy with a partner. There are also some things that I can't really offer someone over the internet. I really don't gain much pleasure from verbally humiliating or emotionally crippling anyone so all the interest in it is kind of lost over the internet because the person is not here in the tangible flesh.
Also, if I was to order anyone over the internet to harm themselves (flogging, spankings, needle play so on and so forth) and they reached their breaking point and went into sub space I would feel terrible for not being able to offer them the appropriate attention and after care that is required in a BDSM relationship.

I also enjoy pain myself, thus the reason why I say that I'm a bit of a switch, power play is an incredibly arousing thing and I also find that I have been able to explore my submissive side a lot more with being a webcam model as there are a great many things you can do to yourself to inflict pain! I would never push myself so far as to space out while on camera (and I'm also pretty certain that the sort of pain it would take for me to get there is against MFC rules).

All in all, I think if it's done with two consenting adults, who know how to care for one another properly it can be a really beautiful thing.It makes me incredibly sad to see some people not care for their submissive properly. For the most part, I feel that it can be a lot more intimate than sex because you have to input a lot more trust in your partner and them knowing your limitations for you to be able to enjoy it. It's not every bodies cup of tea but I sure as hell enjoy it.

When done right there's a lot of care, and even a kind of tenderness put into it. My master may me spanking my ass with a belt, but he's doing it because I want him to.

Edit: Thanks so much for sharing as much as you did Evvie, it's awesome and brave of you :) Now I want to say a bit more too :lol:

My Master only took on the role a little while ago. Our relationship is still very tender, and mostly runs off of my urge to please and be praised. I like to do what I'm told and follow rules a little too much (a big part of why I left air cadets with a bunch of medals, plaques, pins, certificates, and qualifications), and I enjoy pain (I did pretty well in tae kwon do too).

For a long time I fantasized about being a good little slave doll, and serving a kind, but firm master. My fiancee wasn't comfortable with assuming the role, and I felt like something was missing. I longed for him to dominate me so much that he finally decided that he wanted to learn more. Now when I'm good I receive sexy rewards, and when I'm bad I get the belt, but never more than I can take, we're working on building up my tolerence so I can handle eve more :)

To be honest, I couldn't be happier :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.