AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BDSM... your feeling on it (Just for the guys)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How do u feel about BDSM

• Love it as a dom

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Like it as a dom

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Love it as a sub

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Like it as a sub

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Hate BDSM all together

• I don't really know

• Other

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
I have mixed feelings on it. I have always enjoyed watching things like wax play, but I do not like anything that leaves bruises on the model or looks really painful. Things like clothespins on the hoohaa are not things I enjoy seeing, but light spanking is okay. I do not really like dominating people, I would much rather come to a mutually beneficial understanding.

I have noticed a lot of the models on these forums seem to be heavy into it though, one model even had Gor books on her wishlist. Those books made me ill with all the slavery and rape in them. I have no problem with those model doing what they love, dom or sub, and feel no need to "save" them from the lifestyle they enjoy.

Attachments

• Capture_321.jpg
    Capture_321.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: Nordling
I pretty much agree with what Shaun said. I wish "equality" was a fetish. lol I'd catch that train.

Status
Not open for further replies.