AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Become a CB supporter but suddenly banned by favorite model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2022
I don't know what happened at 6/2.
I paid $19.95 and from basic member become to a supporter (and get 200 tokens). Prepared have fun with my favorite model.
But when I came back her room, I saw these message. "Access denied. You are banned from this room."

Why did I get banned from the model's room when I became a supporter. I don't know why I was banned by her.

I send email to Chaturbate then Support (Chaturbate) reply me
"We leave it to the independent broadcaster's discretion to restrict access to their room. We will not normally interfere with an independent broadcaster’s decision to either block or allow particular users to view their live shows. We apologize for any inconvenience." and
"The $19.95 Supporter Membership for Chaturbate does not prohibit your account from being banned by a broadcaster to access their room."

I can understand what Chaturbate said
But I was just a gray user before 6/2. And her room doesn't allow people who don't have tokens from speaking.There is absolutely no chance of any conflict with her.
I can't understand at all that when I become a supporter and enter her room again, there is only text left."Access denied. You are banned from this room."
How can I solve this problem....:(

How can I solve this problem....:(
Sounds like you should probably find a new model to spend your tokens on, that one obviously doesn't want you in her room.

It isn't anything to complain to CB support about.

Sounds like you should probably find a new model to spend your tokens on, that one obviously doesn't want you in her room.

It isn't anything to complain to CB support about.
I can guarantee that I have never had any conflict with that model since this month (Grey user cannot speak in her room)

Two minutes ago I was gray user and can enter her room
Two minutes later (payment completed)....."Access denied. You are banned from this room.":cry:

Why did I get banned from the model's room when I became a supporter.
I don't think it is the case that you were banned when you became a supporter. The two don't seem likely to be related. Coincidental timing perhaps.
I don't know why I was banned by her.
The thing is, there doesn't have to be a reason. But hopefully you find another model you like just as well now that you are ready to engage on the site. Good luck!

i block paying members all the time. just because a member pays for a service, doesn't give them complete access. hell, this is all speculation based on my experience but she could have seen your name get upgraded and decided nope, not today. that 200 tokens ($10 after conversion) aint worth it. even if you are spending more than bundled 200 tokens.

sorry dude. who knows it could have been a mistake, maybe she'll notice and lift your ban. but in the meantime dont take it too personally. you two were probably not jiving as you thought. maybe try to reflect on your past conversations with her.

sounds like you had previously been banned on another account, and when you paid cb extended the ban to the new one
I tried to create a new account and I can enter her room. But when I paid $19,95 to make the new account a support member, I was also banned from this room..........

It all happened after payment and couldn't enter her room. At the time, I suspected that whether it was banned because of my "payment identity"

At CB, I paid for my roommate (only one time)
(It's a very complicated story and he really helped me a lot at that time. Just thanks for his help so I willing treat)

I "introduced" this model to my roommate while he were playing computer games (The purpose is to confirm if his account is also blocked in this room)
"Access denied. You are banned from this room" show on his screen.....
He said he remembered this model.This model promised him show ass in pvt, but this model didn't do anything. So he called her a liar then he said he was banned from this room in April... And I joined CB in May

Does it mean that "my payment identity" is banned ?
Does it mean that this time I paid $19.95 to make my gray account become to a support member. Also that ban (on my roommate) extends to my account......? why.....

I could have treated him eat delicious food to thank my roommate's help.....
I don't know how to solve this problem. I don't want to reapply for a new credit card for this...

I tried to create a new account and I can enter her room. But when I paid $19,95 to make the new account a support member, I was also banned from this room..........

It all happened after payment and couldn't enter her room. At the time, I suspected that whether it was banned because of my "payment identity"

(It's a very complicated story and he really helped me a lot at that time. Just thanks for his help so I willing treat)

I "introduced" this model to my roommate while he were playing computer games (The purpose is to confirm if his account is also blocked in this room)
He said he remembered this model.This model promised him show ass in pvt, but this model didn't do anything. So he called her a liar then he said he was banned from this room in April... And I joined CB in May

Does it mean that this time I paid $19.95 to make my gray account become to a support member. Also that ban (on my roommate) extends to my account......? why.....

I don't know how to solve this problem. I don't want to reapply for a new credit card for this...
So it does sound like @tokensarentforkids was correct.

As for this:
You shouldn't. You should move on from this model as she clearly doesn't want you, or anyone related to you/your account to be in her room. Blame your roommate for getting your household banned from her room.

So it does sound like @tokensarentforkids was correct.

As for this:

You shouldn't. You should move on from this model as she clearly doesn't want you, or anyone related to you/your account to be in her room. Blame your roommate for getting your household banned from her room.

This.

Also, whenever an MFC member tells me he's gonna invite a friend of his to come check me out on cam, part of me starts thinking Okay, well I hope your friend is nice like you, and doesn't come in my room acting a fool, because that would be awkward for you if I end up banning the dude. 😂. Some of these guys join cam sites, and think that just because they have what we want (tokens), they can just bark orders and talk to us any 'ole kind of way. And then they wonder why we kick or ban them, or refuse to add them to our friends/PM list. Lol.

@Pjirovecii None of us here know if your roommate is actually being truthful about his reason for getting banned. Sorry to hear that you're banned from your favorite model's room because of your roommate. That sucks. In the future when you choose to introduce your favorite model to someone, try to make sure that other person isn't someone who has a tendency to be a jerk and say the wrong thing to women (Not that I'm saying your roommate is like that). I'm not sure if it'd be possible for you to message her on Twitter (If she's on there) to apologize for your roommate's actions, and just hope that she'll consider unbanning you? I don't know, but you might just need to move on from this and find a different model. Sorry.

dude you dont. also, you are giving off big stalker vibes by doing this. cut your losses. a random internet stranger is not worth going through the hassle to contacting your bank/credit card for a new card only wait for 7 business days for it to arrive if the bank cant print on location and possibly updating your payment information for any important auto payments. it's also not worth spending an additional $20 to try to desperately contact someone who more than likely doesn't. cut your losses, and spend your additional 200 tokens on another model. luckily camsites are filled with thousands of models who are most definitely happy to offer you their services.

she is more than likely not gonna find it endearing you went through all this effort and probably request the site to do an ip/location block on you if you keep it up. learn from this. don't introduce your bros to your favorite interactive spank material in the future. maybe play smash bros together instead?

Sorry but there is no way you can fix this without using a different payment method

Using the same credit card passes on the ban to any other accounts created with that credit card.

Using a different payment method (new credit card) is about the only way to get around the ban

Using a different payment method (new credit card) is about the only way to get around the ban
Which is the wrong thing to do here, as we're all telling him.

Lmao is anyone buying this?

Status
Not open for further replies.