AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Becoming "Invisible"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VeronicaChaos said:
MD84 said:
Shaun__ said:
MD84 said:
I'm still not convinced that they can't track my basic account too -- one model in particular, at least. I've created another Basic account since I last posted with a completely different username, I haven't chatted with models or members from it, I keep a low profile and I still found an IM on it from her the other day. How is this possible?? Special software? IP address tracking?

Some people are just not very good at playing hide and go seek. You probably are just not that good at hiding.

It has nothing to do with hiding. I set up the account. Completely different name. And did absolutely nothing. I didn't even go into her room. There's no reason she should know. None of the other models do.
Why don't you just ask her?

Yeah, I might have to. But wanted to see if the forum could help first. With my first Basic account, my name was kind of similar but not completely, and I stayed fairly quiet but I can see how someone might be able to somehow find me and guess it's me. But with the second Basic account, I gave nothing away. Nothing. Zero. Nada. I didn't even have time to! I have no problem putting models on the "ignore" list as was recommended. But how this is being done, I have no idea.

MD84 said:
I'm still not convinced that they can't track my basic account too -- one model in particular, at least. I've created yet another Basic account since I last posted with a completely different username, I haven't chatted with models or members from it in public or private, I keep a low profile and I still found an IM on it from her the other day. How is this possible?? Special software? IP address tracking?

She IS Russian. Maybe she has that KGB spy software...

Perhaps she PMs everyone.

I've gotten PMs from models saying hi when I'm just lurking in popular rooms.

Reactions: oh_alex
There's no way for her to "see your basic information." The only things models can see are when you're online (if they have your username), and how many tokens and reward points you've gotten (if you don't have it hidden).

Maybe you're being overly paranoid. Maybe said model is just fucking with you or trying to pretend like she knows where you've been. Regardless, it's a dumb thing to keep worrying about. Make new account. Block model. Enjoy other girls. The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.