AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Becoming involved with someone you met through camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. The fact that he said "I bet your bum is perfect" only solidifies my feelings on him and this situation. Any seasoned camgirl can agree that this comment solidifies everything all us girls have been saying and how you are being manipulated. That comments is WORSE than straight out asking for a flash.

But at this point I kind of feel this is one of those things you are going to have to ride out and see for yourself because I don't think any of what we say is going to help.

Please remember that the fist days/weeks/months camming are when you have to work and focus on your career the most if you want to be succesful. Good luck.

Ugh. The fact that he said "I bet your bum is perfect" only solidifies my feelings on him and this situation. Any seasoned camgirl can agree that this comment solidifies everything all us girls have been saying and how you are being manipulated. That comments is WORSE than straight out asking for a flash.\

My thoughts exactly.

Please be safe!! As many other girls have touched on, a guy can play out this different life he portrays to you for months and months and months before his true colors finally show. I was very close to a member for over a year, thought I could trust this guy with my life, and he ended up being really fucking crazy/stalkerish. Something I NEVER would have even thought could come out of him in the 14+ months we talked.
Another time, I was very close with a different member who I knew for probably about 6 months. Kept telling me to come visit him in South Carolina and I was heavily considering it. He always talked about this huge house he lived in and built himself. Like, REALLY talked about it. Gave me so many specific details that I didn't even consider it being a lie. Then one day he gave me his address to send him a Valentines day treat, so I google mapped it and what do ya know...an apartment. I told him I searched his address and confronted him about his lie, and I never saw him again.

This was all in my very first 2 years of camming. I don't even entertain the idea of meeting anyone now. Too much risk, IMO.

Ugh. The fact that he said "I bet your bum is perfect" only solidifies my feelings on him and this situation. Any seasoned camgirl can agree that this comment solidifies everything all us girls have been saying and how you are being manipulated. That comments is WORSE than straight out asking for a flash.
Right up there with "What color are your toenails?"

This is the 4th story I am aware of where a guy from Australia has tried to meet with a model. Last one I ran across, he came in and tipped good, then hung around the model for a couple of weeks trying to convince her to marry him. Him in his 40's, her 19. Are they out of women or what?

I flew to america from nz to marry someone. Then i flew across the country to meet and move in with a mfc member. We just hit our 5 year anniversary. So .. i want to just say that it happens, and it can be awesome.

There sure are a lot of red flags in your story. Cover your ass. make sure you take out travel insurance, have a back up plan so that you can enjoy the trip. Make sure people know where you are , what his name is. Get a copy of his ID .. etc etc. When I flew to meet duke I asked him for all those things and he told me he was glad I asked, because it meant I was taking care of myself.

It sounds like your mind is really made up.. and I hope you have a great time. Just .. cover your ass in every way possible.

I flew to america from nz to marry someone. Then i flew across the country to meet and move in with a mfc member. We just hit our 5 year anniversary. So .. i want to just say that it happens, and it can be awesome.

There sure are a lot of red flags in your story. Cover your ass. make sure you take out travel insurance, have a back up plan so that you can enjoy the trip. Make sure people know where you are , what his name is. Get a copy of his ID .. etc etc. When I flew to meet duke I asked him for all those things and he told me he was glad I asked, because it meant I was taking care of myself.

It sounds like your mind is really made up.. and I hope you have a great time. Just .. cover your ass in every way possible.
Wow thank you so much this was extremely helpful :h:

I think you got some great advise here, it is now up to you to decide what is the right decision for you. As far as your time on cam, if he comes to your room when you are on. Try avoid openly flirting with him in main chat while he isn't tipping. It might give other members the wrong message 1. no need to tip, this guys gets a lot of attention and never tips 2. why should I tip, you are giving this guy all your attention. Minimize PM's with him also as it will keep you from the main chat where there could be guys wanting to tip but won't because you are ignoring the their chat.

To the general discussion part... who here remembers being 19, bullet proof and knowing as much if not more than all the "older folks" you knew at the time? I sure do. Took me till my mid 30's, lots of "misfortunes"and bad experiences that could have been easily avoided, until it hit me like a wave in Waimea Bay. A serious mind awakening. The golden "wow, they were right" moment.
I'd imagine there's literally well over a couple centuries of experience here that have warned against this trip. That means we have actually been there, saw what happened, or something very similar and remember the bad juju. Personally, MFC was an awakening to me when I joined in '09. I was naive in the respect guys would be so manipulating with the adoration to the "wide eyed does" there just to get what they wanted. Some creating the story, laying the bait and coaxing/playing the game for years before taking the goods and leaving the girl stranded or hurt. I've been told before that I should compile it all and write a book of what i have learned over the years.... Naaaa. it'd be 'TL/DR'
Is it possible for you to consider taking a GF with you? At least that way, its harder to vanish should the worst happen. It will also send the message that IF there is going to be sex, it wont be simple as getting you drunk or whatever and dominating you.

tumblr_notl38byNN1sm9wdio1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.