AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bedroom Skills

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeKate

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 3, 2012
Often in movies or TV shows we hear a character assert something along these lines:

"She was incredible in bed."
"He has skills. You know skillllllls."
"She did things no other women could."

When an exchange like this happens, what kind of images or sexual activities does it bring to mind? What do you imagine they are talking about?

I feel like this has got to be due to some sexist shit ingrained in my mind or something. Idk.

I imagine the girl is amazing. Deep throats, rides without ever slowing or stopping. Seriously, this girl has led strength for days. Reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, weird sex positions, whatever. This chick does it without ever slowing. She also gets off without needing any special clitoral stimulation(or at least fakes it well). She never makes funny faces of queefs, she's graceful.

Then I see the dude with his hands on her hips looking amazed.

In the real world I don't think it takes special shit to be mind blowing in bed. Just be into it and passionate and do that warm air on my neck shit.

When an exchange like this happens, what kind of images or sexual activities does it bring to mind? What do you imagine they are talking about?

In my mind it's obvious they are talking about the Venus Butterfly.

Yes, i'm old.

• Funny!
Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
Haha, what an interesting question...
If a man is making this sort of remark about his partner, I imagine they're good at riding dick. Like, ok. Have you seen Johnny and Kissa Sins? Kissa rides dick like no other. It's mesmerizing. So when a guy (who we can safely assume has a penis) remarks that their partner is incredible in the bedroom, my first thought is that kind of insane ass bouncing skillfully on a hard cock. Because dick riding truly is a skill.
And if a woman makes that remark, I imagine the partner they're talking about is good at giving oral. Again, because eating pussy is a skill. I mean, if I'm going to tell somebody else that I had sex with a guy who was super talented or "had skills," I personally would be more inclined to brag about their oral skills. :cat:

I feel like this has got to be due to some sexist shit ingrained in my mind or something. Idk.

I imagine the girl is amazing. Deep throats, rides without ever slowing or stopping. Seriously, this girl has led strength for days. Reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, weird sex positions, whatever. This chick does it without ever slowing. She also gets off without needing any special clitoral stimulation(or at least fakes it well). She never makes funny faces of queefs, she's graceful.

Then I see the dude with his hands on her hips looking amazed.

In the real world I don't think it takes special shit to be mind blowing in bed. Just be into it and passionate and do that warm air on my neck shit.

Can confirm, I've been with many and the one night stands mostly said I was amazeballs. I felt like I was amazeballs. Now I'm monogamous long term we've had everything from mind blowing to worst sex of our lives.

It's not your skills, it's the mood.

I usually imagine they are talking about extremely good oral either way. For a woman to say this, I imagine a man going to work on her for hours and making her cum multiple times with his tongue and hands. For a man to say this, I imagine a woman with a bottomless throat doing extreme deeothroating off the side of the bed.

I wonder why my mind goes to oral instead of penetration when I hear that it was mind blowing or skillful? It might be because the mouth is more specialized than the genitals and I have personally experienced it giving more orgasmic results more often?

I usually imagine they are talking about extremely good oral either way. For a woman to say this, I imagine a man going to work on her for hours and making her cum multiple times with his tongue and hands. For a man to say this, I imagine a woman with a bottomless throat doing extreme deeothroating off the side of the bed.

I wonder why my mind goes to oral instead of penetration when I hear that it was mind blowing or skillful? It might be because the mouth is more specialized than the genitals and I have personally experienced it giving more orgasmic results more often?
I read somewhere that the mouth was considered more intimate than genitals for a lot of people which is why some women are so iffy about who can go down on them and are picky about who they go down on.

But that could have been from a legitimate source or some trashy facebook article. I don't remember.

If they're talking about a guy I assume they mean he actually participates in foreplay and is also able to locate and stimulate the clit rather than behaving like his dick is a magical orgasm rod that makes women cum explosively after 25 rapid thrusts.
If they're talking about a woman I assume they mean she's an enthusiatic dirty talker with a short "no" list.
The bar is set pretty low. :rofl:

The first thing that comes to mind for me is that everything flows, it's a perfect wave of intertwinement and passion. There's no fumbling, there's no awkwardness, there's no lack of confidence. Almost like there's a sixth sense from your partner, knowing what you need and how you want to be touched, when and where.

It's wildly interesting to see how differently various people perceive this.

It's simple, a woman has awesome bedroom skills if she doesn't complain when you roll over and fall asleep after 7 minutes of sex.

When I think of a guy saying his girl is amazing in bed, I can't seem to get past the "tight pussy" fantasy most boys in college raved about. Then I think about how dumb some of the dudes I've had one night stands with are. Like, "fuuuuck your pussy is so tight, I love it" but really it's just me disassociating to the point of not creating any wetness.

I don't think it's skills. Just chemistry. If you are attracted to your partner and they you, whether you have 5 minutes to bust it out or a few hours to get fancy, the experience is going to be satisfying. Wanting someone and knowing that is reciprocated is the sexiest thing to me.

Ah, bro, I brought this chick home one time, man. Fucking mad bedroom skillz, yeah? She climbed on top and man, once I was inside her, she did the splits and just started spinning. I'm telling you, her ma must have been a gymnast and he da must have been a fucking helicopter.

This is why boys now have unreal expectations of what making love is meant to be like :(

My ex was crazy in bed with what he wanted to do. I think he watched some weird stuff online to get the ideas. x

When I hear it about women I always assume stuff like great bj and riding skills.

When I hear it about men I just assume it's all the things I like in bed lol. So basically the ability to handle my freaky ass stuff without getting scared away, and the ability to keep going until they are asked to stop lol.

Because you have oral fixations? I've seen your cam show. lol Nobody does feed-my-open-greedy-sex-mouth like you do. Mind-blowing. So to speak. (rim-shot)

But, to answer the question, I imagine the woman means the guy is good at oral sex, and the guy means the woman is all one erogenous zone (I love it when women go crazy when you tickle the small of their backs), is great at teasing and role playing.

What do you imagine they are talking about?

Often I think it is just kind of braggadocio as you HAVE to tell the listening ear something sorta juicy to keep attention. I guess this depends on if the experience went well or not and if the gal/guy was someone a person might want to hopefully introduce as a relationship into their circle of friends.

Maybe women get more in to details and it is obvious, but I wouldn't put it past dudes to 'enhance' the experience any more than I would believe the size of that 10 pound bass they caught and got away after they reeled it in while fishing all by themselves that one day back on June 20th.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
When its about a woman i think stamina
When its about a man i think they are lieing

Status
Not open for further replies.