AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

been banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2024
@punker barbie hello there i have been banned for saying something about self harm about myself and i really regret saying this this i went back to my account and it said my account has been banned my name on CB is @dylan2468364961 and i really hope you can help me also i have 62 tokens on there no i can't access but most of all talking to a girl on there has helped me a lot in life and now i can't talk with her you think it would be bad if i make another account with different email ? i don't want to get into anymore trouble but i regret it so much what i said but i feel much better now i do but just sometimes i have ptsd and just say things but i did not mean it at all also want to say happy new year of course but this is not a great start to the new year and i am wondering if you can help me please everyone has said you the person that can help me in this situation and also i have the supporter membership still active on that account will it still take the money out at the end of the month ? also i want to mention i have sent them 2 emails about it but no reply yet

Last edited:
hello @punker barbie yes they got back to me and they sent me this 'Recently we were alerted that you may be having thoughts of self-harm. After review, you were placed in a protective suspension. If you are having thoughts about harming yourself, we strongly encourage you to seek help by reaching out to local resources. The following information for the Teléfono de la Esperanza, an organization dedicated to providing assistance to individuals in emotional distress, may be of some assistance: 717 003 717 by phone or https://telefonodelaesperanza.org/ online.
After seeking any appropriate assistance, please reach out to us and let us know when you are in a good position to rejoin the Chaturbate community.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team'

and then i sent them this 'Thank you for your concern, I am currently in therapy for other, unrelated reasons. My words in that incident whilst shocking genuinely were just exaggerated words, I feel that I would be in a good place to rejoin the Chaturbate community, I humbly ask you to remove my ban. I promise that I will not repeat this in the future and if I do ever feel in a bad place I will reach out to my team. I would like to thank you for your concern, it is greatly appreciated.'

but no response from them for 2 day now and i am worried they won't respond back at all for a long long time or not at all like i have been reading from others and i just want this sorted out fast so i can get back to the site and rejoin the community also the first email they got back to me within 24 hours

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.