AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Beginner advice needed,different questions to last post

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2017
Hi i'm Maven,
quite new to this forum Sorry to bore people with my oodles of questions. I have been reasurching camming for a few months, i'm nearly there but have a few specific questions left.Your help and advice would be amazing.:)
  • I am wondering what the chances are of being filmed whilst on cam and then it being posted on the internet? I know with camming this is a real possibility. I don't know if it something that almost every camgirl goes through at some point in her career and if i am going to do this for any length of time i should just expect that to happen at some point? Has anyone had experience of this, i am just trying to gauge the likelyhood of this happening is.
  • When sending members things in the post like panties,socks etc, can they find out my address from the postal service (like do a return to sender) to see where the package has come from? I live in the UK so here we have royalmail postal system,so i recon the answer to this question may be different depending on what country you live in.
  • Can anyone recommend a good brand of sex toys? I have heard that some of the materials of cheaper makes of dildos/ sex toys can irritate you inside?
  • USB extension leads? I've seen some of the models on MFC have their cam quite far from their pc and i am wondering how they are doing this. for example, the cam is facing their bottem,and they are at the top of the bed on the laptop typing. I have a Logitech c920 cam which has a UBS lead, but my lead isn't log enough for t to stretch that far. I thought they must be using some kind of usb extension lead? Any ideas?
Honrygods if you are reading this, you posted a link in a reply to xxAmsterdam on the previous post, regarding game ideas for shows. I wasn't able to acess the link for some reason and wondered if you could tell me know where abouts on the forum i can find this info or kindly re-post the link,:)

To the lovely ladies who responded to my last post, thank you so much for your reply, i am still trying to find where about on the website it is, as i can't seem to find it anywhere,lol. It is probably just me being stupid, i am not used to forums.

Thank you for reading,your help and advice is much appreciated.:kiss:
:):happy:

Hi i'm Maven,
quite new to this forum Sorry to bore people with my oodles of questions. I have been reasurching camming for a few months, i'm nearly there but have a few specific questions left.Your help and advice would be amazing.:)
  • I am wondering what the chances are of being filmed whilst on cam and then it being posted on the internet? I know with camming this is a real possibility. I don't know if it something that almost every camgirl goes through at some point in her career and if i am going to do this for any length of time i should just expect that to happen at some point? Has anyone had experience of this, i am just trying to gauge the likelyhood of this happening is.
  • When sending members things in the post like panties,socks etc, can they find out my address from the postal service (like do a return to sender) to see where the package has come from? I live in the UK so here we have royalmail postal system,so i recon the answer to this question may be different depending on what country you live in.
  • Can anyone recommend a good brand of sex toys? I have heard that some of the materials of cheaper makes of dildos/ sex toys can irritate you inside?
  • USB extension leads? I've seen some of the models on MFC have their cam quite far from their pc and i am wondering how they are doing this. for example, the cam is facing their bottem,and they are at the top of the bed on the laptop typing. I have a Logitech c920 cam which has a UBS lead, but my lead isn't log enough for t to stretch that far. I thought they must be using some kind of usb extension lead? Any ideas?
Honrygods if you are reading this, you posted a link in a reply to xxAmsterdam on the previous post, regarding game ideas for shows. I wasn't able to acess the link for some reason and wondered if you could tell me know where abouts on the forum i can find this info or kindly re-post the link,:)

To the lovely ladies who responded to my last post, thank you so much for your reply, i am still trying to find where about on the website it is, as i can't seem to find it anywhere,lol. It is probably just me being stupid, i am not used to forums.

Thank you for reading,your help and advice is much appreciated.:kiss:
:):happy:
basically, the answer to all your questions is: Yes.

There are bots that record your shows on public token sites like MFC or Chaturbate and post them. It's just a facet of the job and an unavoidable evil, unfortunately. Anything you do on cam will end up on the internet, housed somewhere. Whether it ends up on tubesites, however, is a different story.

Don't know about the UK but I always use a PO box so that people can't find out where I live. Even just using a post office near where you live can be a breach of security--there are lots of topics on this on the forum as well.

Yes, plenty, try using the search bar. Lots of girls use lots of different brands. Try to stick with things that are 100% silicone, glass, or stainless steal, because those materials are easiest to keep sanitary and won't irritate your cooch.

And yes there is such a thing as a usb extender/hub. I'd probably ask google about that one because there's so many of them that it's difficult to know your exact needs.

I'd suggest using the search function on this site to find information to do research if you're going to be a camgirl. There's lots of information on here as the forum has been going for a while now. Also, I'd suggest researching the hell out of whatever site you choose to cam on and read their TOS very closely.

100% every show you do will likely be recorded and posted on the internet, I found a website that had every single show I had done including my first one ever- all dated and organized. It sucks to see but its just the reality you face when you decide to do this kind of work.
That being said you could always sign up for a paid protection like cam model protection, where you pay a monthly subscription and based on the subscription you choose they monitor and take down videos for you.
I can't recommend if this service is worth it or not since I personally have not purchased any protection, but there are plenty of threads on here with models sharing their experiences with protection sites. Just use the search bar above and type what your interested in (just like google).

eshhh, that isn't what i wanted to hear, but thanks for your honesty.
Maven
Everything will be recorded, but unless you have some reason for someone to hunt it out, such as you becoming popular, then the chances of it being watched is really low imho..

Reactions: ExcellaExe
If you are looking for your other post, go to your username at the top of the page and then "your content".

Everything will be recorded, but unless you have some reason for someone to hunt it out, such as you becoming popular, then the chances of it being watched is really low imho..
This is really not a way to live life. Like if you cam you can't just hope you won't get found recorded because odds are low.

A couple of months ago my ex stumbled on pirated recordings. I was never big. He isn't into my body type, look, camgirls or masturbation so he wasn't even searching for me or any camgirl yet i appeared. Not a malicious dude, he gave me the links to give to my DMCA people and that was that.

A 74 year old teacher was fired a few years ago here because her adult past was found out.

If there is a chance that getting found out will ruin a future or be detrimental to a cam person they shouldn't be camming with false hope or hopes odds are in their favour.

Even with a pobox members can find the post office the box is at. If you're doing mailing make sure it's always under your business name.

I like tantus and lelo brand sex toys. You are going to want to use materials like stainless steel, glass, and medical grade silicone, as has been mentioned. They aren't porous so are also safe to share among partners.

Hi Guys,

Oh thank thank thank you for all of your helpful information,i didn't think anyone was even going to reply. I did hope that the chances of anything being recorded wouldn't be so high,but i suppose this just comes with the industry. Thank you for the tips on sex toys, cam protection,and just general advice,this forum is brilliant for help and support.:kiss: There is definatley a lot to think about before starting,every time i think im organized and ready to go something else pops up.
There other thing i noticed was when i was viewing other models on MFC to get a feel for the website, at the same time i was getting friend add's on facebook, from women wearing not much clothing with suggestive profile pictures. I was surprised because i was only logged in as a guest,so i haven't entered any personal details into the site whatsoever.I'm not sure how you find someone details just like that?

Anyway i really appreciate all the advice and support given,
Love
Maven x

This is really not a way to live life. Like if you cam you can't just hope you won't get found recorded because odds are low.

A couple of months ago my ex stumbled on pirated recordings. I was never big. He isn't into my body type, look, camgirls or masturbation so he wasn't even searching for me or any camgirl yet i appeared. Not a malicious dude, he gave me the links to give to my DMCA people and that was that.

A 74 year old teacher was fired a few years ago here because her adult past was found out.

If there is a chance that getting found out will ruin a future or be detrimental to a cam person they shouldn't be camming with false hope or hopes odds are in their favour.

Even with a pobox members can find the post office the box is at. If you're doing mailing make sure it's always under your business name.

I like tantus and lelo brand sex toys. You are going to want to use materials like stainless steel, glass, and medical grade silicone, as has been mentioned. They aren't porous so are also safe to share among partners.
Well written - I think a lot of girls who are considering camming should make sure they consider this **

Status
Not open for further replies.