AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best band you've seen live in concert.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a band but Cheech and Chong in the early 70s.

Renaissance at Red Rocks in the early 80s. Annie Haslam's voice in that setting was amazing.

Next is going to a fetish night alone (I live in a big city) and then maybe zip lining alone. I do want to travel alone but I am house broke from purchasing our first home so as soon as financials are back to normal I deff want to go on a vacation completely alone (which would be HUGE for me)

Excellent! I love ziplining, and hope to do it again soon myself. May these come true for you, and hope you reach your goals as well!

Reactions: BiancaBaker
In order:

1) Frank Zappa
2) The Kinks
3) Rush

( I feel old.......)

Last edited:
Since I am an old dude I am gonna go with the old bands
1. The Who- I saw them in Chicago when they were touring after Tommy was released. I believe it was one of the first live performances of Tommy. Pete Townsend explained the opera as they were going along, I saw them three other times but that was the best.
2. Kansas at a county fair- I always wondered how in the world they could stay together when performing live since a lot of their stuff is pretty intricate. They lined up on stage in a semi circle so they could see each other. Miracles Out Of Nowhere totally blew me away. Incredibly tight.
3. Steely Dan- The 40th anniversary of Summerfest (2007) and the 40th anniversary of the collaboration of Walter Becker and Donald Fagan. Probably the tightest performance I have ever seen. To this day hearing Babylon Sisters takes me back to that night.
4. Santana- Backing up Led Zeppelin who were terrible that night. Santana had just released their first album. They did Jingo as the last song and came out and did Soul Sacrifice for the encore. Put Led Zeppelin to shame that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.