AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best camming sites by rank

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Shane

Banhammered
Aug 23, 2022
My friend works for a studio and she has an account with MFC, Chaturbate, Stripchat, and Camsoda. The studio takes like 66% cut (she earns like $3 for 180 tokens in Myfreecams).

Now she has bought a very good high-spec laptop but she can't leave the studio and wait for cooling period, can she just create new accounts on MFC, Chaturbate, Stripchat, and Camsoda?

What are the other popular sites she can just sign up - Streamate, Bongacams, jerkmate, LiveJasmine, I'mlive, ....? But are these sites any good?

It purely depends on her contract with the studio if she can sign up with the sites or if she has to wait a certain amount of time

They could even have a section that says she can't do any related work like this for X amount of time.. so it's impossible to say for anyone that hasn't seen her contracts

The sites are fine sites, yes, it's different from model to model which kind of site they prefer to use (token sites or not) and some have way more success on something like Streamate than they have on CB, SC, etc

Reactions: Shane
I haven't asked her about the contract yet. If she doesn't have one, can she create new accounts on MFC, Chaturbate, Stripchat, and Camsoda?

People here mostly talk about MFC, Chaturbate, and to a lesser extent, Stripchat, but not much about sites like SecretFriends or Jerkmate. Since I've only visited MFC and Chaturbate myself, I'm wondering if the other sites are worth signing up as a model.

And how many sites are ok to split-screen at a time?

I heard Streamate is different than token-based sites, what are other best sites like it?

Pretty much yes, at least that is how it has been with all models I have known that have quit from studios without a contract, she might have to figure something out with support and see if they can remove her ID from the studio accounts before starting up..

I have not done much on some of these other sites myself, when I used to use LiveJasmin, it was kind of like Streamate where it was no-nude in public chats and such.. maybe someone else can put more light on each different site :)

My friend works for a studio and she has an account with MFC, Chaturbate, Stripchat, and Camsoda. The studio takes like 66% cut (she earns like $3 for 180 tokens in Myfreecams).

Now she has bought a very good high-spec laptop but she can't leave the studio and wait for cooling period, can she just create new accounts on MFC, Chaturbate, Stripchat, and Camsoda?

What are the other popular sites she can just sign up - Streamate, Bongacams, jerkmate, LiveJasmine, I'mlive, ....? But are these sites any good?
So I wouldn't rely too much on it. If he works under the studio, he must have some kind of contract. I worked under internetmodelings.com studio.
And I had written in the contract that if I terminate the contract, I may not work for a whole year on, for example, the Streamate.com site.

So I wouldn't rely too much on it. If he works under the studio, he must have some kind of contract. I worked under internetmodelings.com studio.
And I had written in the contract that if I terminate the contract, I may not work for a whole year on, for example, the Streamate.com site.
But the studio allowed me to quit Livecam.com and I was able to go to Streamate.com.
Everything had to close the studio so that I could work alone without the studio. So they didn't cause me any problem.

Your friend should probably come to this forum herself. I appreciate you want to be helpful but this seems like a very easy thing for her to do on her own.

Theres a lot of very good information here on all the different sites.

A non compete clause for the industry in general is not legal so they can bugger off if they try that however some individual sites have agreements with studios that the model can't immediately rejoin unless the studio allows it .
Jerkmate is just a whitelabel for Streamate so if they want to work on Streamate they just sign up directly.
LiveJasmin is a tough nut to crack as they are very affiliated with some Eastern European studios as is Flirt4Free. The latter I have heard won't even allow independent models to stream if there is enough studio models online though as I haven't streamed there myself to confirm. Lie Jasmin requires professional photos or amateur ones at pretty much pro levels to have your account approved. They are also infamously picky on room set up and will pop in and tell you to say change your decorations and things like that if they don't like it.
ImLive has occasional 12% payout that you don't know about until after the show ends ( they randomly give guys bonus credits that are taken out of the models percentage) however quite a few ladies have said it is nice to splitcam with other private based sites.
I haven't heard much of anything about SecretFriends aside from it being very slow.
There is thread on here about BongaCams which has quite a bit of information. I do know that a BongaCams token is of lower value than ones on StripChat and Chaturbate so she needs to keep that in mind when pricing.
If I was her I'd also join the Skype sites. They are easy to run while doing other things.

Your friend should probably come to this forum herself. I appreciate you want to be helpful but this seems like a very easy thing for her to do on her own.

Theres a lot of very good information here on all the different sites.
She is the type of person who sleeps a lot, watch TikTok, Instagram, smoke, and hang out with friends. And she doesn't join internet forums.

A non compete clause for the industry in general is not legal so they can bugger off if they try that however some individual sites have agreements with studios that the model can't immediately rejoin unless the studio allows it .
Jerkmate is just a whitelabel for Streamate so if they want to work on Streamate they just sign up directly.
LiveJasmin is a tough nut to crack as they are very affiliated with some Eastern European studios as is Flirt4Free. The latter I have heard won't even allow independent models to stream if there is enough studio models online though as I haven't streamed there myself to confirm. Lie Jasmin requires professional photos or amateur ones at pretty much pro levels to have your account approved. They are also infamously picky on room set up and will pop in and tell you to say change your decorations and things like that if they don't like it.
ImLive has occasional 12% payout that you don't know about until after the show ends ( they randomly give guys bonus credits that are taken out of the models percentage) however quite a few ladies have said it is nice to splitcam with other private based sites.
I haven't heard much of anything about SecretFriends aside from it being very slow.
There is thread on here about BongaCams which has quite a bit of information. I do know that a BongaCams token is of lower value than ones on StripChat and Chaturbate so she needs to keep that in mind when pricing.
If I was her I'd also join the Skype sites. They are easy to run while doing other things.
Skype sites? Do you mean a private show on Skype?

She is the type of person who sleeps a lot, watch TikTok, Instagram, smoke, and hang out with friends. And she doesn't join internet forums.
Tbh if that's the case shes better off staying working for a studio, going independent means that she'll have a lot more freedom over when she works, I know models like this and they always make more at a studio because they require the structure that it provides and when working independent they basically just stop working, this model sounds the same. Seriously if she isnt motivated to find the information herself then shes not going to be motivated to work.

Seriously if she isnt motivated to find the information herself then shes not going to be motivated to work.
That's what I took from the comment, too.

Those without the initiative to sign up and read something for themselves are not really meant to be self-employed in this way.

sleeps a lot, watch TikTok, Instagram, smoke, and hang out with friends.

Also sounds like a young lazy person who came across this sort of work during Covid and thought it'd be easy money.

With Chaturbate now, people won't get the "new" tag when they set up another account if they've joined before (this is a stupid rule btw). There is a loophole to this that sometimes works but rather not say in public.

Also sounds like a young lazy person who came across this sort of work during Covid and thought it'd be easy money.
She earns a respectable amount, but once the studio takes its 67% share, her take-home pay significantly decreases. If she were able to retain the full 100%, her earnings would be substantially higher. Currently, the studio provides only a room and a computer, both of which she already possesses. Given this, a 67% commission seems excessive. A more reasonable fee for the studio's services would be closer to 30%. Always the model should earn more than the studio.

Tbh if that's the case shes better off staying working for a studio, going independent means that she'll have a lot more freedom over when she works, I know models like this and they always make more at a studio because they require the structure that it provides and when working independent they basically just stop working, this model sounds the same.

She doesn't enjoy spending hours in front of the camera at the studio (sometimes 2 shifts in a day). She's considering using Streamate from home to see if it works out for her. If she finds success there, she might think about leaving the studio and creating independent accounts.

With Chaturbate now, people won't get the "new" tag when they set up another account if they've joined before (this is a stupid rule btw). There is a loophole to this that sometimes works but rather not say in public.
Can you PM?

Skype sites? Do you mean a private show on Skype?
Yes, there are sites where instead of live streaming the session is done on Skype ( or other video sharing platform).
However if your friend lacks motivation to work than camming is not for her.
If she lacks drive and discipline than being self employed in any profession is not a good idea.

Even though the there may be no contract or one that is not enforceable, I have seen studios make false reports against models "new" accounts and get them banned from sites permanently. This has happened several times on stripchat and arguing with support about it usually does no good. One example, a studio owner put her own child on camera on an account of a model that had quit the studio on the ex models studio account so she was permanently banned. Some of these studios play rough.

This was a rude comment to make as you truly don't know this model. You know the person she pretends to be on cam a few mins a day.

Reactions: MarieElise

How do you know she doesn’t join internet forums? That’s a pretty specific thing to say. Did you have a conversation with her before about possibly joining a forum, and she told you nah, it’s not my thing?

Nothing wrong with sleeping a lot, watching videos, and hanging out with friends. 🙂 I plan on doing a lot of that during my summer vacation, after I’ve worked my ass off during the rest of the year.

Reactions: Wuggie
How do you know she doesn’t join internet forums? That’s a pretty specific thing to say. Did you have a conversation with her before about possibly joining a forum, and she told you nah, it’s not my thing?

Nothing wrong with sleeping a lot, watching videos, and hanging out with friends. 🙂 I plan on doing a lot of that during my summer vacation, after I’ve worked my ass off during the rest of the year.
She told me she didn't have time for it. Not many people are into internet forums. Many might read it for quick info, but joining and writing is a different story.

Last edited: