AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Days to be on from Pacific Coast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2018
SOCAL
Twitter Username
@realclaudiafox
Chaturbate Username
claudia_fox
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001419875/Real-Claudia-Fox/
I know this is at least a semi-loaded question but I thought I would reach out and see what the opinions are of when the best times to be online on Chaturbate are. In particular for someone broadcasting from SOCAL. I have tended to be online from about 7pm Pacific Time to around 11pm Pacific. I am tracking earnings myself so I can see how it works out.

Are morning or afternoon times better, worse, or just doesnt seem to matter?

Thoughts?

Claudia Fox

Please, let me know when you figure it out...lol. I'm 12 hours north of you, and have been struggling to figure out the best times since June. I tend to get on between around 9pm and off between midnight and 1. I get a lot of east coast traffic, which baffles me. I need to be better about consistency, and I know that, but I know the last 2 weeks have been a grind with very few viewers, and even my regulars coming in the room and sitting but not talking. It's weird.

Upvote 0
Hey Claudia,
We've noticed that the majority of "primetime" for Chaturbate is during 7pm PT and tends to lean out after 11pm PT. We typically don't begin broadcasting until after 11pm most nights (schedule conflicts) but we find that we aren't up against 3 times as many pages that we would've been had we broadcasted earlier. Also, around 4am PT the influence jumps back up again with a lot of foreigners (Europe primarily) jumping on. Fridays and Saturdays have the highest amount of foot traffic(customers) compared to during the week, but also the most greys as well. We actually do our couple shows on Monday-Wednesday and like the audience its gained!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.