AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Games To Play With Low Viewers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HannahC998

Cam Model
Oct 26, 2018
Hi! I'm new to Chaturbate, and camming in general. I've streamed a a few times now, but my viewer count is always below 40. What are some games I can play with such a low amount of viewers? Preferably not card games as I don't know any.

I tried to do Hangman (on my giant dry erase board) once during a ManyVids Takeover, but no one showed interest in participating. The money I’d made during the takeover was from people who were just tipping for a flash.

I was a little bummed about the lack of participation in the game. The Hangman answer was “I’ve Had The Time Of My Life.” :)

I see lots of models doing forms of random prizes. Like pulling a prize from a jar, or spinning a prize wheel. Lots of number boards, where guessing the right number wins a prize.

The dice rolling app on Chaturbate can be good. No guarantee people will play but if you have good prizes, they might and that can be pretty good for getting things started.

Seconded, I love roll the dice! I've yet to use it myself though because I had to take a break from camming, but it seems to make things interesting for other models, even ones with less viewers! :)

The dice rolling app on Chaturbate can be good. No guarantee people will play but if you have good prizes, they might and that can be pretty good for getting things started.

I agree, I like roll the dice or spin the wheel type things. They're fun to tip for and even if the prizes on the dice or wheel are available separately winning it somehow makes it better.

I am using roll dice app too, i have as prizes old videos and people are very happy to win hot videos for a 16tks roll. also put there control lush link( if u have one) and have some guys that even tho owning all my prizes now they keep comming to roll to get the control link lol. for some would be even cheaper to just buy the link, but i guess its also the fun of game

• Helpful!
Reactions: MollyMidnight
Status
Not open for further replies.