AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best overall camera for content creators? (videos, pictures maybe for youtube) :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2018
Hello! I am a web cam girl for 5 years now but now I wish to create more videos, pictures and maybe even be active on youtube. Can some of you girls help me which camera should I get? :) Also what editing program should I use for editing videos for windows? Thank you so much in advance for your replis.
xo

Hello! I am a web cam girl for 5 years now but now I wish to create more videos, pictures and maybe even be active on youtube. Can some of you girls help me which camera should I get? :) Also what editing program should I use for editing videos for windows? Thank you so much in advance for your replis.
xo

Video editing software wise I recommend Davinci Resolve. It's free theres plenty of youtube tutorials on how to use it and it's comparable to sony vegas and premiere pro, there's a lot of room for growth in it, as in you can just do really simple edits but if you want to get adventurous down the line with vfx and stuff it will do all that too.

Which camera is gonna come down to the budget your working with. Personally I find that the audio is just as if not more important than the actual image quality (up to a point ofc), so which ever camera you get I would look to make sure it has a mic input or look into getting an external audio recorder and match them up when you go to editing (doing a loud clap will help you match them because there will be a big spike in the audio wave).

If your just starting and not looking to upgrade specific parts of your equipment then what you already have would be the best place to start. (I still record on my phone (a OnePlus 7t) and record the audio externally as it dosnt have an input for my 3.5mm mic, I needed to get a new phone at around the same time I was looking for a new camera and the phone gave a higher resolution at a higher frame rate than anyu of the cameras I could find without spending almost double what the phone cost me.)

I edit with Windows Moviemaker because my computer is a Windows 8 from 2013 and still has it. :haha: I don't do anything fancier than trim the ends, cut bloopers, and add a watermark and a title card with my Twitter & email, so that's all I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.