AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best payment method for India Based Models and Studio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2022
Hi, I am writing from India. I need to know one thing that what is the Best Payment Method for StripChat in India. I have already changed my bank account twice on Stripchat because the first time when I was paid out from Stripchat was on 28th December, 2021 the money of which has not been received till date in my then payment method via wire transfer in Savings Account. Next, time I opened a Current bank account in a private bank and I got that payout on 11th January, 2022 by submitting Invoice from my end. Now, my bank is again asking to open another Savings account as I do not have any GST Registration for receiving payments from stripchat and the account is Current in nature. So I am confused over the matter. Please help me out. with this.

Hi, I am writing from India. I need to know one thing that what is the Best Payment Method for StripChat in India. I have already changed my bank account twice on Stripchat because the first time when I was paid out from Stripchat was on 28th December, 2021 the money of which has not been received till date in my then payment method via wire transfer in Savings Account. Next, time I opened a Current bank account in a private bank and I got that payout on 11th January, 2022 by submitting Invoice from my end. Now, my bank is again asking to open another Savings account as I do not have any GST Registration for receiving payments from stripchat and the account is Current in nature. So I am confused over the matter. Please help me out. with this.
Please email me directly (charlie@stripchat.com) from your accounts’ registered email address (and don't forget to note your SC username in the email).
I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 1
Please email me directly (charlie@stripchat.com) from your accounts’ registered email address (and don't forget to note your SC username in the email).
I look forward to hearing from you.
@Charlie_SC I have mailed you regarding payout not being made last week and you replied that as the number of tickets are high your support team will contact me at their earliest. That's ok. But please make sure that I receive a payout this Tuesday, i.e., 08.02.2022 and I receive a confirmation mail from the support team before that. I have also updated the bank details for my wire transfer.

P.S. - Only one experience is bad with Stripchat is the payment. First week, I have received payout on 28th December, 2021 which have still today not being credit into my account. Second payout was made on 11th January, 2022 which was received by me on time. Then next scheduled payout was on 26.01.2022 on which date minimum target for wire transfer (500$, i.e., 10000 tokens) could not be made and so I expected a payout this 1st February, 2022 (11602 tokens, i.e., 580.1$) but to my badluck the payout was not made by Stripchat again. Don't know why this happened. Please look into it.
My Studio name - Bengaliwife

Upvote 0
Confirming that I have received your message and concerns and have already responded to your query via direct email.
Yes, @Charlie_SC , I have received your message but as you said two days ago the ticket number was high so the relevant department will contact me on time. But now the worry is that last time when I contacted you regarding another problem and the number of tickets was high then also, I received a reply from the support team after 8-9 days and if this thing happens this time also, I will not get a payout even on next week also. So, please I am requesting you to consider this matter as urgent and urge the relevant department to contact me on time. Please it is a heartfelt request.

Upvote 0
Yes, @Charlie_SC , I have received your message but as you said two days ago the ticket number was high so the relevant department will contact me on time. But now the worry is that last time when I contacted you regarding another problem and the number of tickets was high then also, I received a reply from the support team after 8-9 days and if this thing happens this time also, I will not get a payout even on next week also. So, please I am requesting you to consider this matter as urgent and urge the relevant department to contact me on time. Please it is a heartfelt request.
Sorry @Charlie_SC have received the new email just now. Sorry for this reply.

Upvote 0
I have personally mailed you stating the issue. Please check it.

Please note, both the Support team and I have responded to your queries directly.

Your prior issue with payments:
  • you did not reach the minimum amount set (the minimum is chosen by the studio)
  • your payment will not be generated until you reach the minimum

This weeks issue with payment:
  • your payment was not generated this week because you changed your payment details during/when the payment was being processed hence, you interrupted the payment process
  • This was not something we did
  • As per the Support teams response to your ticket, your tokens will be generated again upon the next payment cycle

Reactions: Bengaliwife
Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.