AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best payout method - Europe

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarSpirit

Cam Model
Sep 9, 2019
Lost in thoughts
Twitter Username
@_StarSpirits
MFC Username
StarSpirit
Streamate Username
StarSpirit
Chaturbate Username
jelibeliiii
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002135455/StarSpirit/
Hello lovely people - especially from Europe (and especially if you are from any of these: Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary)!

So I was looking into payout methods both on CB and MFC - and the reviews online aren't the best. Some people could not even register, some did not get their money/ had other issues. I have a few questions:

1. What do you use - Paxum, ePayServices, Epayments, CosmoPay?
2. What are your experiences?
3. Are there monthly fees for having the account or are there not? And for sending the money to your bank account?

I read something about credit cards not working - but I do not really want a card anyway. I just want to send it to the "e-wallet" and to my bank account. I kinda question the safety of some of some of these, because it's internet, but since there is no toher option.

Sorry if this is talked about somewhere, could no really find a thread for it. But best to ask again just in case there were some new updates/ changes.

Thank you for your answers! Have a lovely day ♥

I read something about credit cards not working - but I do not really want a card anyway. I just want to send it to the "e-wallet" and to my bank account. I kinda question the safety of some of some of these, because it's internet, but since there is no toher option.
this is the smarter option. don't leave funds on ewallets or cards. last year one of the most used adult payment ewallet/card shut down and took a lot of people's money. some people kept multiple thousands in their account for whatever reason. some are still trying to get a portion of their money over a year later. it was a grim reminder to lots of people not to leave money on these accounts and to use them for only transfer to your actual bank account.

I personally chose Epayments for transferring my money from CB.

I shared more details there:

It works for transferring money from MFC too.

Epayments doesn't take any monthly/yearly fees for having an account.

Epayments.com are criminals. The CEO there was also accused of some really f**** up things towards kids many years ago. I don't trust them as far as I can throw them!

Paxum for me!

Hi girls I have an epayservices question. Have they asked you for screenshots of all your camming profiles?

Hey guys ! If you are looking for a quick, easy and reliable payment solution, be sure to check out Cosmo Payment. You could start getting paid in just 20 minutes. If you have any questions, message me ! I'll be glad to answer your questions and worries 💜 cum join the CP team !

Reactions: StarSpirit
Status
Not open for further replies.