AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best site for femdom kinks? (Back after a break) ♥️

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ai_Senpai

Cam Model
Apr 28, 2019
MFC Username
Ai_Senpai
I’m coming back after a few months of a break (life stuff got in the way) and I’m wanting a fresh start with a new persona. Non nude femdom stuff like CFNM, SPH and sissification. I’m not wanting to take my clothes off it’s just not for me right now but I absolutely love dominating. Would love to stay on MFC if I can but if there’s no market for it I need to go elsewhere ♥️

It's not strictly camming, but Niteflirt is good for dommes. You can run a cam line on there, too!

Reactions: LeiaSky
If you're also interested in video making, I recommend clips4sale. Fetish-based content fares better there than vanilla content in general, and you can be as clothed or as naked as you want.

From December 2nd to the January 31st, they're giving out 75% on commissions (just make sure you opt-in for it or else it won't count 🤔 ). Combine that with having your name on the front page as a new member for a few days, and you may just have yourself a great start :) Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.