AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Share your Femdom expertise

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SensualJade

Cam Model
Nov 8, 2021
Ok so im approaching a year of camming on sm and I need to spice it up. I’ve been called to do Femdom type shows and attract the sissy type boys who want cucking I guess? Maybe even sph. I’ve also heard of findom like what’s the difference?

I know there’s a huge market for this it’s just I have no idea what to say so it definitely seems mentally challenging but I need something new to work with I just have no clue where to start and I’m scared to get tongue tied because I’m too nice. Im a squirter and that’s my main thing but it takes so much energy physically and I can’t just be squirting all the time. I want something that will give me a break from masturbating. Thanks for all the advice ahead of time!

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
I transitioned from vanilla to femdom February this year and it was the best decision I ever made. I make so much more money now I only regret not doing this before.

I went from extreme deep throat and double penetration to non nude in a matter of months and I couldn't even believe it.

What made me the most afraid before making the transition was that I never liked roleplaying nor dirty talking much. I just wanted to do my thing and finish.

But it is physically exhausting as you said. And now I know for a fact that I prefer talking a thousand times - as it turns out you don't really need to roleplay, just talk. So as you start taking the shows, you "take the lead" but basically you just listen to them and what they want and repeat it to them. With time you'll be able to reproduce it with your twist.

Go to i want clips and do a research for categories and kinks and reading the clip descriptions alone might give you lots of show ideas.

Findom means financial domination. it’s about fetishizing the transfer of money as the dynamic. All Findom is Femdom but not all Femdom is Findom.

so for example: Femdom only would be a guy paying for an hour show where you make him spank himself

Findom would be an hour show where you make the guy shop your wishlist and tell him how he’s going to go bankrupt serving you

Reactions: SensualJade
Thank you for the tips guys! Yeah, after a while the whole vanilla striptease and fucking myself gets old, it’s not that I don’t still love it but yeah…I’m just nervous starting out and don’t want to screw up because I come across as the sweet girl next door stripper which is totally fine but like i said, I need something fresh and I need more of a boss vibe.

I transitioned from vanilla to femdom February this year and it was the best decision I ever made. I make so much more money now I only regret not doing this before.

I went from extreme deep throat and double penetration to non nude in a matter of months and I couldn't even believe it.

What made me the most afraid before making the transition was that I never liked roleplaying nor dirty talking much. I just wanted to do my thing and finish.

But it is physically exhausting as you said. And now I know for a fact that I prefer talking a thousand times - as it turns out you don't really need to roleplay, just talk. So as you start taking the shows, you "take the lead" but basically you just listen to them and what they want and repeat it to them. With time you'll be able to reproduce it with your twist.

Go to i want clips and do a research for categories and kinks and reading the clip descriptions alone might give you lots of show ideas.
Omg that’s awesome for you and great for motivating me! Because honestly I feel more exhausted now. Love teasing and taking off my clothes slowly but there’s a reason burlesque dancers get one performance of 3-5 minutes onstage. I do this for hours.

And that’s the thing, I tend to have a hard time with role play unless I’m doing the mistress type. Dirty talk is also not my strong suit.

Omg that’s awesome for you and great for motivating me! Because honestly I feel more exhausted now. Love teasing and taking off my clothes slowly but there’s a reason burlesque dancers get one performance of 3-5 minutes onstage. I do this for hours.

And that’s the thing, I tend to have a hard time with role play unless I’m doing the mistress type. Dirty talk is also not my strong suit.
Dirty talk wasn't my strong point I often ask the customer what he likes to hear, phrases, words one person's 'dirty' can be different to another person.

I would also strongly encourage you to do a LOT of research and make sure you understand these men and their fetishes. There are a LOT of very, very "fake" "Femdoms" out there and it's getting to where guys can tell the difference. Findom is WAY more than just "give me your money loser". SPH is more than just "lol tiny dick". Sissy boys can be quite complex. Cucking is a whoooooole world of psychology.

I have had a couple of friends who were camgirls and tried their hand at Domme work and they failed miserably because they didn't take the time to research and understand the varying fetishes. This isn't really something I'd advise trying with jsut a weekend of reading stuff online. Get on Fetlife or reddit or niche sites and spend TIME there and spend time UNDERSTANDING the people who are into whatever you're interested in trying on cam.

Sure, some guys just want you to humiliate them for 60 seconds and then they'll get their rocks off and move on. The LASTING, long-term, and long show customers come to those who really "get" what those guys are into and understand the fetish inside and out.

Best of luck!

I would also strongly encourage you to do a LOT of research and make sure you understand these men and their fetishes. There are a LOT of very, very "fake" "Femdoms" out there and it's getting to where guys can tell the difference. Findom is WAY more than just "give me your money loser". SPH is more than just "lol tiny dick". Sissy boys can be quite complex. Cucking is a whoooooole world of psychology.

I have had a couple of friends who were camgirls and tried their hand at Domme work and they failed miserably because they didn't take the time to research and understand the varying fetishes. This isn't really something I'd advise trying with jsut a weekend of reading stuff online. Get on Fetlife or reddit or niche sites and spend TIME there and spend time UNDERSTANDING the people who are into whatever you're interested in trying on cam.

Sure, some guys just want you to humiliate them for 60 seconds and then they'll get their rocks off and move on. The LASTING, long-term, and long show customers come to those who really "get" what those guys are into and understand the fetish inside and out.

Best of luck!
I will definitely do that! I also bought a book called, “The Mistress Manual”
Is it any good? Another cam girl recommended it.

I did some training online with a pro Domme during lockdown, joined FL, listened to podcasts, had attended a couple of fetish fairs, a retiring Master got in touch to offer me equipment he showed me how to use it and gave me feedback on session structure. Also gained tips from a BDSM photo shoot the photographer is a submissive. Before all this I had a RL client teach me a lot about CP over a period of several year, another had introduced me to a little medical play and latex. I'm still building.

Also beware of fake subs and slaves who badger, badger, badger, take over free chat. A true submissive or true slave will be respectful they will tip or go private.

I’m curious how common findom really is..like I can’t believe this is a real thing and is it common? If you’re on sm how often do you get paid for it?

I’m curious how common findom really is..like I can’t believe this is a real thing and is it common? If you’re on sm how often do you get paid for it?
I'm not on SM but from what I see only a few models can (appearantly) pull off the "give me $500 now".

I usually do it with small amounts and more to do with control than the actual amount - make them pay for not performing a task, for example. Make them pay for cheating while in chastity etc.

For short sessions I would do some sort of conditioning - reward him a little for every tip almost like a vanilla show but focus on how much he won't be able to tell apart spending from feeling pleasure anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.