AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cannot get thru to to support chat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 9, 2023
Florida
@Charlie_SC @Stella_SC
For a number of weeks I have been unable get thru to support via the live chat at https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us for new support requests.
No matter what I type in the chat box all I can ever get as a reply is "Here are some articles that might help:" with links to support articles that are totally unrelated.
I've tried start over, new issue, talk to a human, even random strings like jhvishoikfng and all I get as a response is "Here are some articles that might help:" with total unrelated links as a reply.
Weeks, maybe months ago it worked fine. I'd hop into chat and be greeted with...

Screenshot 2024-02-16 124512.jpg

For quite some time now if I use the support chat, I just get the run around of "Here are some articles that might help:".
Screenshot 2024-02-16 122741.jpg

Is there some magic phrase or keyword I need to type to start/raise a new issue with support?

@Charlie_SC @Stella_SC
For a number of weeks I have been unable get thru to support via the live chat at https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us for new support requests.
No matter what I type in the chat box all I can ever get as a reply is "Here are some articles that might help:" with links to support articles that are totally unrelated.
I've tried start over, new issue, talk to a human, even random strings like jhvishoikfng and all I get as a response is "Here are some articles that might help:" with total unrelated links as a reply.
Weeks, maybe months ago it worked fine. I'd hop into chat and be greeted with...

View attachment 99258

For quite some time now if I use the support chat, I just get the run around of "Here are some articles that might help:".
View attachment 99259

Is there some magic phrase or keyword I need to type to start/raise a new issue with support?

Are you using this button to access the help chat? I just tried and it works fine for me. Sure I got the "Here are some articles that might help" but also a text box to start a new chat in.

1708113672120.png 1708113814433.png

Upvote 0
Are you using this button to access the help chat? I just tried and it works fine for me. Sure I got the "Here are some articles that might help" but also a text box to start a new chat in.

View attachment 99260 View attachment 99261
Yeah, same chat box. But I cannot get to any support agent since I had the last chat maybe 2 months ago.
While trying to start a new chat about new issues, no matter what I type in the chat box, All I can get is "Here are some articles that might help".
I've tried several times since my last actual successful chat session to reach out but all I get, no matter what I type is "Here are some articles that might help"

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Yeah, same chat box. But I cannot get to any support agent since I had the last chat maybe 2 months ago.
While trying to start a new chat about new issues, no matter what I type in the chat box, All I can get is "Here are some articles that might help".
I've tried several times since my last actual successful chat session to reach out but all I get, no matter what I type is "Here are some articles that might help"

Actually, there is a very simple little trick to get around this.
When you go to the help page/faq, Where it asks "Are you a model" or a "user" click the appropriate one, and then it will not do this with the suggested help articles, and you will talk to an agent instead
Click the one you are FIRST, and THEN click the live chat icon

schelp.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_ and Wuggie
Upvote 0
Actually, there is a very simple little trick to get around this.
When you go to the help page/faq, Where it asks "Are you a model" or a "user" click the appropriate one, and then it will not do this with the suggested help articles, and you will talk to an agent instead
Click the one you are FIRST, and THEN click the live chat icon
Well I'll be dammed! I don't know why it worked but that trick does indeed work. Thanks @NotYou !!

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
For months now this is all I get when I click the live chat button. I have had to use the "contact support" link at the bottom of the paage

supportchat.jpg

Upvote 0
Thanks for this feedback guys.
I will look into this matter.

In the meantime, other than the suggestion by @NotYou
you can always contact support by emailing them from your user-registered email account at any time:

Official Stripchat Support Team Email: help@stripchat.com

Reactions: ElGato and Ozzie_
Upvote 0