AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about SC customer support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2023
Is it possible to talk to a support representative either by phone or chat, for SC? I was asked to provide some information but I wanted to discuss it first with someone. However, the replies I receive from the email support are very brief and seem almost automated (like bots). There doesn't seem to be a way to discuss the matter. If not a phone support, can I run the question by a SC representative here? @Charlie_SC @xChloe This relates to the process of checking out possible violations. Thank you.

Hey @HeadyRaven

When you first contact Support, you may get a few bots asking a few clarifying questions regarding your query so we know which area to direct your ticket to.
You should then have the ability to provide your concerns in open-text form.
Our Support team will then reply and you will receive this in via your registered email.

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:

I will PM you now to obtain more info from you and assist you further.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.