AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Big Brother 12 **SPOILER WARNING**

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freq said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
Does anyone else find it a little weird that Britney doesn't really mention her fiance at all for the most part?

I don't think it's weird. The house guests have been in the house for so freaking long I am sure they all know every detail already. If she was still STILL talking about him non-stop I would have voted her out a long time ago just so I didn't have to hear the same shit over and over.

When she won HOH and was in the tub shaving on BBAD she mentioned him more than once. Was basically saying what she missed about him/why she loved him. Probably was having a home sick moment. That's enough for me. Hate people who come in the house & constantly mention their spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend.

She mentions him once in a while on the live feeds/BBAD but they don't edit those convos into the CBS broadcasts.

After reading/watching all this week's conversations, I am starting to have my doubts about the eviction this week. It's going to be exciting!

Unfortunately for Ragan his whiney annoying tendencies are going to seal his fate. There WAS hope for him...

The DR asked him to stop laying around by himself pouting and "play the game" the other night. Basically told him to fight for his spot in the game and stop being boring.

So he's been campaigning to Britney and Lane. Ragan and Britney are the 2 easiest people to beat by jury vote. Simply enough, he's saying that Hayden is unbeatable in the jury vote in final 2, so keeping him is dangerous for Lane/Enzo. I think that Lane was considering it (Britney and Enzo's vote would be a tie, Lane would have to be the tie breaker) until the last 2 nights where Ragan was being an annoying, over the top whiner. They're tired of his same old jokes about Rachel and Brendon.

That being said... it does sound like Lane might actually consider taking Brit to final 2 after that DR we got to see on the CBS show last night. I'd DIE to see Lane and Brit in final 2 together. Clearly my favorite players currently and for most of the game.

Excited for tonight! This will be the last BB12 reading I'll do until after the live show. :)

I gotta agree with Amber & Bocefish. I loved Regan until he started going bat shit over Matt (when Matt had the diamond POV) and now he's throwing himself under the bus cause he's a wimp? Hell no. :snooty: :violin:

easiest job ever: Zak Knight .... special effects technician (2 episodes, 2004-2006)
Also, they have a lot of "handlers" and "story editors" and even a few "script coordinators" and "script supervisors" for a totally unscripted show. I mean, you'd think the story producers would be able to handle all of that. I mean, it's not like they handle the competitions. There's a whole different department headed by a whole different producer for that. I think Story Producers outnumber all the other producers.

I am terribly disappointed with Britney's attempts at the HoH comp. That was like, designed for a girl. Small hands, articulate... how the F did she drop so many ornaments!!??

Let's hope she kicks ass at POV... I want her and Lane at the final 2 now. And Lane keeps on saying he wants her there, so... theres hope!

Also I LOL at how serious Kathy is freaking out over Matt's admission of lying. Like, don't be so fucking dramatic, Kathy. And you know Rachel is just stoked that someone else is taking the heat for being a bad person. Takes some eyes off of her as the villain. Even though I swore that's what she was going for as her character.

Cassidy Nicole said:
I just wanted Britney to suddenly break up with her huby and get with Lane, they are so cute...

I loved Regan too. I am kinda happy to see him go though, he was getting to be a Debbie Downer. I am happy that he faught a bit though...

After seeing Britney's fiancé's pic, I agree with this. >_>

EDIT: Also, I gotta agree with Amber. Kathy over fucking reacted & Rachel just jumped on the band wagon because the negative attention for once wasn't on her.

Frankie said:
Goddamn it. If Enzo makes it to the final two I'm gonna flip. Out of everyone he doesn't deserve it. Not even on being entertaining. I was honestly more entertained by Lane.

I have been watching it all season and actually waiting to see if Enzo was the true brains in the brigade and downplayed himself all the way to the end and steps up as a real competitor in the final contests.. If he knew he could really compete why not? He knows the brigade pretty much controls the votes so he was never getting pushed out, no one was threatened by his lack of skill in competitions so they let him ride on along. I havn't watched tonights episode yet, actually this reminded me to go watch it. But all season i've been thinking it would be a pretty good move if he has been playing them all.

If Enzo intended to "step it up" in the last few weeks, his plan was extremely flawed in having 2 of the strongest guys to compete against. If it were Brittney and Reagen he were competing against, he could have waltzed into the finals. And probably won it all.

**SPOILER** kinda
Enzo got beat last night so Hayden and Lane will compete against each other in the 3rd part of the HOH comp(wednesday I think/not sunday) for the right to pick who goes home.

It is my opinion that whomever wins the last HOH will get the votes IF they take Enzo to the end with them.

Freq said:
If Enzo intended to "step it up" in the last few weeks, his plan was extremely flawed in having 2 of the strongest guys to compete against. If it were Brittney and Reagen he were competing against, he could have waltzed into the finals. And probably won it all.

**SPOILER** kinda
Enzo got beat last night so Hayden and Lane will compete against each other in the 3rd part of the HOH comp(wednesday I think/not sunday) for the right to pick who goes home.

It is my opinion that whomever wins the last HOH will get the votes IF they take Enzo to the end with them.

I think so too. Lane and Hayden are much better competitors then Enzo, either of them would win against Enzo.

I didn't think I'd be posting in this thread other than to ridicule you all, but you might want to know this...

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/09/15/bi ... home-fire/

Britney Haynes can’t seem to catch a break. The Big Brother contestant left her home and her fiancé for three months in the hopes of winning $500,000. Last week, she was the latest “evictim” — and when she finally emerges from the sequestered Jury House, it appears the plucky blonde will be going from a communal house of crazy to no house at all.

Reports out of Arkansas say that the home that Britney shares with her fiancé, Nick Grisham, was severely damaged in a fire early Wednesday morning, hours before the 22-year-old was to appear on the live finale of the CBS reality show.

Thankfully, no one was hurt. Grisham was able to rescue the couple’s two dogs from the blaze, but it’s going to be a rough welcome home for Britney, who has spent the last three months cut off from the outside world.

The producers of the CBS reality show have yet to issue a statement and didn’t respond to requests for comment, but Britney’s future mother-in-law, Laura Grisham, told the Arkansas Democrat Gazette that her son was in contact with production and it’s been decided that Britney will be kept in the dark, for now. “He told them what happened, and they agreed they wouldn’t say anything to Britney,” she says. “She can’t do anything, the final show is tonight and it’s live. There’s no sense in her knowing.”

The hotel sales manager survived numerous challenges, feuds among the cast, being handcuffed to another contestant and even won $10,000 in a luxury competition before being blindsided by the power alliance called the Brigade.

With reports citing the cause of the blaze as an untended backyard grill, and damages estimated at $50,000, it looks like Britney’s fiancé has some explaining to do before their bittersweet homecoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.