AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Big Brother 13 (possible SPOILERS inside!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah - it was only the two duo's tho. Jeff & Jordan don't really fuck around, or act too cocky. Jordan feels bad because they're most likely nominating Shelly and Cassi, and the rest of the girls are so threatened by Cassi's looks. She will definitely be evicted. Anyway, Jordan really likes Cassi so she feels terrible. Hhahaha, poor Jordan! I REALLY hope Jeff or Kalia wins next HoH - so they can get Rach&Bren out.

What why would Brendon and Rachel trust Dominic and Adam. And How come Jordan isn't putting them up? Ugh this is not going the way I expected it to go.

I like Cassi I am mad that they are gonna vote her out. :icon-cry: Everything about Shelly pisses me off most of all her face lol I don't know why I don't like her.
And I understand what everyone is saying about Rachel being annoying.

uhohtrouble said:
I like Cassi I am mad that they are gonna vote her out. :icon-cry: Everything about Shelly pisses me off most of all her face lol I don't know why I don't like her.
And I understand what everyone is saying about Rachel being annoying.
Sunday night's BADD showed Jordan giving Rachel a very long talking-to about how she needs to watch her mouth and beware that her attitude will make enemies. Rachel was crying and complaining about how last season she was hated on so much and that's why she acts like she does now (which is total BS she's just a flippant snobby girl anyway). And Jordan also said that her constantly saying "Me and Brendan this and Me and Brendan that" gets annoying. :lol:

I'm actually hoping that either Rachel gets her act together and tries to be a better person then the veterans can be stronger and keep Jeff/Jordan around longer... OR that Jeff/Jordan kick her to the curb soon and form a stronger alliance with others in the house.

I'm sure it's not obvious at all that I LOVE Jeff/Jordan. ;)

That's funny I was just watching that after dark episode. I was thinking Jordan why are you babying this girl she is a grown ass woman and needs to realize this is a game and not real fucking life. All her whining and complaining was so freaking annoying I skipped through it after a while.
I liked her on her season because I like under dogs but now she is just getting on my nerves. I agree with you that she needs to get her act together I think she wears her heart on her sleeve and it can be too much sometimes. Also I did not like how Brendon was like I think Jeff and Jordan are jealous of relationship just cuz they aren't all over each other, what he doesn't realize is it national T.V. geez everyone knows you are in love you don't have to be humping each other all day for everyone to get it. Plus I think Jeff and Jordan have a cute relationship also Jeff is fucking hot so he can't do much wrong at this point :lol:

I think its sad that I am on the veterans side because really they already had their chance so I should probably root for someone else but no one else is really sticking out to me.

I am all over this thread but whatever. Rachel last night made me want to punch her whiny face. And I really want Shelly to go but I now that's not gonna happen blah.

I haven't been watching any BBAD lately and I'm sad that I'm not caught up on all the drama. I now understand, after watching last night's actual BB episode, why Jordan was giving Rachel that speech in HoH the other night. What a basketcase!

Yah, Rachel is a real bitch. Did they show Cassi & Rachel's argument on TV?
I really hope Jeff or Kalia can win HoH next week and get Dom or Brendon out. He's too strong to stay in.

Teagz said:
Yah, Rachel is a real bitch. Did they show Cassi & Rachel's argument on TV?
I really hope Jeff or Kalia can win HoH next week and get Dom or Brendon out. He's too strong to stay in.

I don't think they showed it. I only saw Jordan telling Cassi that everyone thinks she is pretty thats why they want her out.

After the episode before this, I had hope maybe Rachel had grown some balls, but I guess not. I had to fast forward through the whole her crying in (of all places) fucking bushes with Brendon. Jebus. :roll: If you're gonna be a crazy bitch, own it & make it work for you, don't make it your weakness.

Cassidy Nicole said:
I wish Jordan put Rachel and Brendon up! It would have been whats best for everyone in my opinion. They are so freaking annoying. I am sad to see Cassi go, she was my favorite in the house.

It would have been best for everyone but that would have given one of them the golden key and they would be out for blood when they were able to play again.

Oh my god, does the camera really have to focus on Rachel & Brendon every time they have a "fight"? It's last season all over again. -_- I love drama, but this doesn't even count anymore, lol.

I'm kind of shocked Rachel didn't put up Jeff & Jordan. Honestly, as much as I don't want it to happen, it kind of needs to & would have been a smart game move in the long run. Gonna make a bet right now that next time Jeff or Jordan is HOH they'll put up Rachel & Brendon.

No, they'll get rid of Daniele next time around. She keeps digging herself into a deeper and deeper whole. Trying to stab her alliance in the back.

Danielle is really pushing for Jeff and Jordan to go up :icon-cry: .
She us aligning herself more with the newbies it seems like Dominic and Kaliah blah

I'm not happy about that, either. Super pissed Daniele won - BB producers definitely made that contest in her favor. Glad Shelly held on for as long as she did. :) I really wish Daniele would put up Lawon and Kalia or Kalia and Adam. I don't know - anything but the 4 vets. As long as Jeff or Jordan don't go home, all will be well. Whoever survives from Rachel or Brendon will work with J/J to fight even harder to get stupid bitch out.

I am curious as to how mean the BB13 producers are willing to let the house guests get. I think Brenden is very immature and could easily be provoked into attacking someone If they said the wrong thing to him. He already gets super defensive when anyone makes the slightest unfavorable comment toward Rachel. WHAT IF someone (Danielle?) flat out just wouldn't stop ragging on Rachel, and completely ignores Brenden's threats? Brenden just might throw a punch and get himself kicked off the show! With her knight in shining armor gone from the BB house, KEEP ON teasing Rachel! She might very well walk off the show herself! 2 birds gone without even a vote! Brenden is a loose cannon and Rachel has serious self consciousness issues..... You could Jedi mindfuck these two out of the game in a heartbeat if the producers let you be a world class asshole toward them for a day or two!

Reactions: SatanJonez
Freq said:
I am curious as to how mean the BB13 producers are willing to let the house guests get. I think Brenden is very immature and could easily be provoked into attacking someone If they said the wrong thing to him. He already gets super defensive when anyone makes the slightest unfavorable comment toward Rachel. WHAT IF someone (Danielle?) flat out just wouldn't stop ragging on Rachel, and completely ignores Brenden's threats? Brenden just might throw a punch and get himself kicked off the show! With her knight in shining armor gone from the BB house, KEEP ON teasing Rachel! She might very well walk off the show herself! 2 birds gone without even a vote! Brenden is a loose cannon and Rachel has serious self consciousness issues..... You could Jedi mindfuck these two out of the game in a heartbeat if the producers let you be a world class asshole toward them for a day or two!

Evel probably would've done that by now, lol. Maybe Dani could pull it off being his offspring and all.

Teagz said:
I'm not happy about that, either. Super pissed Daniele won - BB producers definitely made that contest in her favor. Glad Shelly held on for as long as she did. :) I really wish Daniele would put up Lawon and Kalia or Kalia and Adam. I don't know - anything but the 4 vets. As long as Jeff or Jordan don't go home, all will be well. Whoever survives from Rachel or Brendon will work with J/J to fight even harder to get stupid bitch out.

I know that competition was made for her. I am so pissed because she is the only reason why Dom was voted out. And as much as I don't really like Brendon and Rachel at least they are playing the game the newbies are just coasting. I hope there is a pretty good twist coming up soon blah.

Frankie said:
Why the hell was the competition for HOH so easy for Daniele? o_O

I would say mostly because of her age, weight, and the girl has got some powerful, shapely thighs. :mrgreen: The guys relied on their upper body strength too much. In general, women do way better in those endurance type challenges anyway.

Poor Rachel.... LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.