AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Addictions (**May contain Big Brother 12 SPOILERS**)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Each season of Big Brother that I watch, I get very addicted to. By about the 3rd week, I'm hooked. Takes a little while to get to know the hamsters and pick favorites, but after that, I'm a goner! Between all the BB12 and my new love for StarCraft 2, I certainly have enough entertainment to fill my days and nights.

I think if we only watched the CBS episodes, it would be easy to just pass it off as another ol' tv show. But since I read twitter updates on it, as well as frequent http://bbdish.blogspot.com/ and http://www.jokersupdates.com/ during the day time, I get up to the minute info on who is pissed at who, and spoilers on who wins POV, who uses POV, HoH winners (for the long comps) before it gets shown on CBS. And since Showtime shows Big Brother After Dark each night from 9pm til 12am, I normally fall asleep watching it every single night. I'm in deep. :)

(Here's where the spoilers start***) So this week might be the first real dramatic live eviction. Matt received the Diamond POV when he opened Pandora's Box a little while back, and this is his last week to use it before it becomes void. Needless to say, he WILL use it, because since Ragan won the POV, taking himself off the block, Matt is now up for eviction. The DPOV can only be used during the live eviction, and no other HG knows about it, so the show will be fun to watch! I can't figure out if he'll nom Britney to take his place, or if he'll go for Kathy. I'm leaning towards Kathy, and hoping so. I am a Britney fan, for sure. Her incredibly scathing and humorous attacks about Rachel and Brendon keep me thoroughly entertained, and I'd miss her and Ragan having their rage-sessions if she was to be evicted.

The other thing I am going crazy over is the side alliance that Enzo and Hayden have with Brendon. I know it was set up to help the Brigade in the long run, but the fact that Matt is acting shady (due to the DPOV) is making them really consider keeping Brendon around and going farther with him. I really can't stand Brendon. He showed what a pathetic pussy he was while Rachel was walking all over him, and I just can't respect him at all. Thus, I'm on the edge of my seat wondering who will win HoH this week. If it is Enzo or Hayden, I fear that they will put up Ragan and Britney to try and keep Brendon with them. I'll scream at the TV if I have to see Brendon around for another week!

Here is my ideal scenario: Matt replaces himself with Kathy for eviction on Thursday. Kathy goes home, Lane stays to keep the Brigade fully intact, and keep Britney company. (Oh and PS - I LOVE Lane, he's hilarious.) Britney or Lane win HoH. Brendon and Ragan go on the block. POV keeps noms the same, and Brendon goes home. After Brendon and Kathy are both gone, it's a free for all as to who goes next. I like all the rest of the HGs, and though I would love to see this Brigade alliance go to final 4, I'd be happy with any of the remaining people get to the end.

Ok! Now that rant is done. Feels good to get that all out. :mrgreen: If you would like to share your current thoughts about BB12 feel free to visit the thread I started here viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1168 instead of replying to this blog.

I'm currently learning better strategies and mastering build order for StarCraft2. As I posted on this thread viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1167 I am looking for pointers. Feel free to post yours there. I am finding that some of the campaign missions are annoying due to the fact I hate multitasking. And it frustrates me to no end when I can't get the optional objectives done before the main objective is complete. The Lava and Zombie levels were the worst yet. So I am going back to doing some 1v1 against AI for a while to practice. Maybe I'll be able to use "medium" soon instead of easy! Teehee.

Status
Not open for further replies.