AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi. Help with my Chaturbate account please..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Matthew_johson37
I apologize in advance if my English is not good. Help me from a translator

Hello, I found this page thanks to a person who made a comment on the bantokens page saying that if I get here and tag @punker barbie maybe they can help me and I come here with all the hope in the world since I have written many emails. . . . . . . to the Chaturbate support but they do not answer me (they only answered me once where they told me why they had suspended me but they have not responded to give my explanation of the situation. If you look or review you will see that they have responded but they have not done so to listen to my version of events, I am anxious for you to answer me and I apologize and apologize for what happened)…now I will tell you my whole story…
My username on Chaturbate is MATTHEW_JOHNSON37 and I got suspended because a user on c2c showed me his pet, it's a brown puppy. I found it very cute and I told him that he would show it to me, but the user showed it and at the same time told me that that dog kissed his ass and it's something disgusting that I don't know if it's true because I didn't see him do it, but yes, I know from that conversation and what he said, that user created the biggest problem for me. .. (my only intention was to see the beautiful puppy but never talk about anything sexual or mistreating the animal) I'm a fool for not having cut the transmission immediately and reporting it but I'm an independent model and I don't know much about it and of course I have studies it is very difficult for me to get a job and when I discovered that chaturbate existed I was finally able to eat better and help my mother who already suffers from legs and eyes and is unemployed but when I lost my job as a CB model I lost my job again , I work without how to help her and my younger brother. In addition to being suspended from Chaturbate, two days ago my father appeared in a small health post, very sick, where my mother went to try to help and got worse until the doctors discovered that he has Guillain Barrett syndrome, that's where I used the money that Chaturbate gave me since the last payment to pay for my father's transport to a hospital. where now he is hospitalized, his health is difficult, now I no longer have money, my mother has almost no money left to eat and accompany my father while I am desperate without a job and I even sell my PC to help. If I could get a second chance and get my account back, maybe that way I could win something and have more opportunities to help them. .. I want to tell you if they return my account to earn a little more money and help my parents... I am aware of everything I just said and I can verify it if you ask me, I can show you my relationship with my mother and my father and also show you my father's medical history dated today of his state of health. please help i'm desperate
I really ask you to have compassion on me, I know I don't mean much nor will I be missed much on Chaturbate but for me chaturbate means all my hope and illusion to get out of this great bad streak I've had. week.. I hope my request is heard and seen with good eyes. Again, I repeat, I can show you everything I just said, I'm not posting the evidence right now because it's personal documents and the page here says don't do that and I don't want to get suspended. here too, but if I can let me know and I'll post it all. .. I publish proof that the person who is seriously ill in a hospital is my father and his medical history as well as the relationship with my mother and the bills that prove that I already spent all my money helping them ...
Please I ask for compassion if I had more options I would have already taken one of them but I only have the option of working in cb for the moment, I want so much that you please remove my suspension and I can continue working it is my only option now... Please , I don't know what else to tell you about my life right now, any question just ask me and I will answer you in the same way. My cb email is tatan0.0dsc@gmail.com My cb username is MATTHEW_JOHNSON37
Thank you for reading my extensive message. Thank you please help... I will be immensely grateful.

Here I am attaching a screenshot of my last email to Chaturbate support..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-22-10-49-16-328_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-22-10-49-16-328_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    1,003 KB · Views: 10
Hi.. Please I ask for help I have been pending waiting for good news but they still do not enable my account to transmit... I'm still looking for a job but I still can't find it. It's difficult in this country, please. Chaturbate is my only livelihood and my only way to help my parents and brother. Here I am again today begging for mercy for a user error that ended up affecting me.I have read the terms and conditions of Chaturbate I just need a chance and I will never let them down again. ... Please @punker barbie

Upvote 0
I feel as though this is some kind of misunderstanding. From what I read in the initial post, the user said something about the dog kissing his ass? was it him or was it you? If it was you, what was the reaction? Did you encourage it? I'm sure you are aware that any sexual interaction with an animal is against the TOS

Upvote 0
I feel as though this is some kind of misunderstanding. From what I read in the initial post, the user said something about the dog kissing his ass? was it him or was it you? If it was you, what was the reaction? Did you encourage it? I'm sure you are aware that any sexual interaction with an animal is against the TOS
It was the user who mentioned in the public chat that the dog was kissing his butt and I kicked him out, which is what I should have done So since what the user said was in public, I think that a viewer who was in my room reported my Room and they banned me... the biggest problem is that I am of very low economic resources and I could never study so it is difficult for me to get a job my only way to survive was chaturbate where I handled myself very well I never had a bad complaint, I worked every day and many hours, I am grateful to the platform.If I had an alternative, I would not beg for more, but it really is my only option now to be able to win something for me and to help my brother and mother and also my father who is now in a hospital and without any money I am selling my PC but still I have not succeeded if in one more week they do not remove the suspension from my account I will also have to hand over the apartment where my mother lives while she is in the hospital she goes out into the street and asks collaboration of good people and I go out to try to get a job while my brother only to the charity of the neighbors and my father only because we can only accompany him at times at the hospital It's a tough situation for me right now. I have written to Chaturbate support to apologize and to give me another chance but I have not received a response . I have told them that nothing is made up and that I can send documents and proof that all my money is spent on my parents and that my father's medical history as well as proof of his disease. It is hard for me now I just beg someone to please help me I already have debts and I must find a way out I wish you please cb give me another chance or be listened to by the kind @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.