AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Big Brother 17 *spoilers*

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Who do you want to win out of the current remaining HGs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi Emerson

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 11, 2014
Your mom's vagina, USA
Twitter Username
@lexisloancam
MFC Username
lexisloan
Chaturbate Username
foxielove
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/108450/Lexi-Sloan/
I can't believe we don't have a Big Brother thread going for this season especially after realizing how many of y'all watch it as well! Please don't read unless you're caught up with the show that way nothing is spoiled for you!

I'm curious as to who everyone is rooting for currently!

Last night's 2nd eviction was just a mess. Steve is such a strange dude. Like, during double eviction night, you don't just go SIT ON THE COUCH after you win HoH! You run to the other room and scramble with people you're working with to figure out noms. OH THAT'S RIGHT he's not really working with anyone except Jmack.

Sorta glad Jackie is gone, she was the only person in the house who I was just bored with, and I hated her fake laugh.

Don't get me started on how awkward/rude Jmack was to Julie Chen during the first vote. I cringed and laughed at the same time.

You guise I'm obsessed with this show, why didn't we start this thread sooner? :joyful:

Last edited:
Yeah wtf happened there...
If you are talking about Steve, I think he was going to try and backdoor Becky thinking that someone would for sure take one of the girls off the block. He was really stupid with how he went about it.

@AmberCutie I am in 100% agreement with everything you have said. Especially about not having this thread sooner :D

Am I the only one who doesn't really get John? Like I don't think he is cute or funny like everyone else does... He makes me want to punch him whenever he talks. :p

I read jokers updates and watch live feeds but will resist the urge to talk about any info I find there since it'll be spoilers everywhere. :)

I'm dying to know who won the 2nd HoH last night so I'll likely be glued to jokers today...

Reactions: Lexi Emerson
Thats what I thought watching the show

but on the feeds Jmac asked if he was allowed to tell everyone he asked him not to use the veto

and Steve said sure cause it was the truth ?

Now hes hanging out with Vanessa the twins n Austin

what ..the....

WAIT IM NOT ALLOWED TO POST SPOILERS ?!?!?!!?
BUT IT SAYS IN THE THREAD TOPIC

you can delete my posts if ya want :(
I edited in a spoiler tag for you, bb!

I know the thread is spoilers, but it's like, EXTRA spoilery for those of us who have info from feeds and jokers. Some people DO just watch the episodes lol.

How can you just watch the show ??!!?
I will never understand those people
YOU MISS SO MUCH !!!
alot of the show makes no sense on why things get flipped around

Im so addicted @_@

How can you just watch the show ??!!?
I will never understand those people
YOU MISS SO MUCH !!!
alot of the show makes no sense on why things get flipped around

Im so addicted @_@
I really miss the days where After Dark was good, too. Now it's censored too much, has awful commercials, terrible video quality. Put it back on showtime!!! I usually prefer to put the feeds on than watch After Dark, now.

Yeah I usually will watch a few things and read inbetween here and there but I use to watch After Dark! After if was taken off of Showtime I stopped because it isn't as interesting to me.

But I am okay with the new HOH! Definitely better than it could have been. *ahem* at least it's not becky again *ahem*

yesss a BB thread. Personally I find Vanessa and the Aus-twins insufferable (maybe not Julia as much but Austin and Liz :vomit:)

I would like to root for JMac, but its like win an HOH and DO SOMETHING.

Steve wasted that HOH, meg/jackie weren't a threat to win comps or the actual show ever.

I'm just "meh" feeling on everyone (yet reading feed updates all day haha).

I feel like James and Vanessa are the only real players left in the game. Everyone else just sort of... exists. Jmac was a big part of the earliest votes/evictions with his willingness to pawn himself repeatedly, and Becky did play hard during her HoH, but outside of that? Nada.

Vanessa is starting to show some weird colors, though. I originally was cheering for her to make it to the end, but now my vote is with James.

same here mostly. Vanessa is just too emotional and her plays are very short term. I don't think she has the ability to play it cool and pull off the long con.
I watched a couple vids of her playing poker and she seemed so cool and at ease, disappointed in her whirlwind of paranoia.
Currently she's gaslighting John for pretty much no reason as far as I can see.

Reactions: AmberCutie
I'm not watching consistently. Watched the first two episodes so I'd know who's playing, follow daily on jokersupdates.com and watch Thursday for live evictions. I'm pulling for Vanessa because I really like watching her play poker. But I suspect she won't last much longer.

I am absolutely smitten with Meg, by the way. While I don't think she will/should win the game, I'd romp her in a quick second. ;)

I mean, look at this adorable chick, with her perfect goddamned bangs, perfect goddamned red lipstick, and perfect goddamned beauty mark by her eye.

Screen Shot 2015-08-14 at 4.14.23 PM.png

When I watched Steve's nominations last night I was jumping up & down! I was sure he was gonna go after the twins or at least that side of the house, and was absolutely (pleasantly) shocked when he put up Meg & Jackie. I actually think it was a good move for him, to align himself that way with big players, rather than get picked off for being a floater sooner or later. I'm rooting for the twins (slight preference to Julia over Liz, but like them both). I liked Shelly too and hope to see her get back in the game (she'll align with Steve too if that happens- after an entire game of doing absolutely nothing, Steve is sitting pretty right now).
JMack annoys the shit out of me whenever he opens his mouth. James is meh, though I was impressed when he didn't keep his word to keep Shelly & Clay safe; that was a smart move for him. Austin is ick but he'll keep the twins safe so he has value. Vanessa is a drama queen. I'm not liking Becky. Meg is adorable, but not a game player.

I think the strongest power in the house right now is the Austin-Liz-Julia alliance, because while those 3 remain in the house together they're basically playing as one person. The smartest move for the house would be to get rid of Liz, because Julia & Austin will not stick together after that (I hope this doesn't happen, though!).

It's interesting to me because this is the first season where I don't "like" anyone. Like, there's no one that I feel connected with, and I don't think I'll really be sad to see anyone go.

When I watched Steve's nominations last night I was jumping up & down! I was sure he was gonna go after the twins or at least that side of the house, and was absolutely (pleasantly) shocked when he put up Meg & Jackie. I actually think it was a good move for him, to align himself that way with big players, rather than get picked off for being a floater sooner or later. I'm rooting for the twins (slight preference to Julia over Liz, but like them both). I liked Shelly too and hope to see her get back in the game (she'll align with Steve too if that happens- after an entire game of doing absolutely nothing, Steve is sitting pretty right now).
JMack annoys the shit out of me whenever he opens his mouth. James is meh, though I was impressed when he didn't keep his word to keep Shelly & Clay safe; that was a smart move for him. Austin is ick but he'll keep the twins safe so he has value. Vanessa is a drama queen. I'm not liking Becky. Meg is adorable, but not a game player.

I think the strongest power in the house right now is the Austin-Liz-Julia alliance, because while those 3 remain in the house together they're basically playing as one person. The smartest move for the house would be to get rid of Liz, because Julia & Austin will not stick together after that (I hope this doesn't happen, though!).

It's interesting to me because this is the first season where I don't "like" anyone. Like, there's no one that I feel connected with, and I don't think I'll really be sad to see anyone go.
Some of the convo going on in live feeds in the last hour makes Jmack seem like he's been totally a stand-up guy through all of this... we'll have to see.

I do think becky has been a total bitch, but I sort of like her? I dunno. She seems to only actually "play" the game every few weeks.

Meg is hot.

Steve may be playing up his social awkwardness for the camera. Speculations are that he's pretending to have aspergers or something, but that he's just doing it for show. We shall see! In some conversations on live feeds, he's seemingly totally normal and socially adept with certain houseguests, but playing up a weirdness for others.

Reactions: CoraBorealis
I haaaaate Becky. She acts like such a bitch sometimes. Like every time she guns for someone, she starts gossiping and acts like it's teenage drama, not a game.

James I hated at first but he plays a damn good game.

Vanessa, I will love till the end. She is getting a bit emotional but she is still so good at getting her way!

Liz and Julia, I am on board with liking Julia and not liking Liz as much. I wouldn't be sad if Liz left.

I am in total agreement with Amber on Meg. F.U.C.K.A.B.L.E.

Austin is too fucking crazy for me. "Judas votes to evict Shelly." :wtf:

Steve is meh to me. I think his move as HOH was dumb because the two biggest floaters in the house were Jackie and Meg. Go for Becky or the twins or seriously anyone big!

I totally disagree on Liz-Julia-Austin being the power alliance oddly! I think they can't get anything done without Shelley, Clay, and Vanessa! I feel like Liz will just follow what Austin wants but Austin isn't even playing the damn game anymore because all he can think about is fucking Liz.

Okay but why is everyone saying that Becky was such a good player? She just started playing basically last week and even then she just did super obvious stuff. So confused. But thank baby jesus she is gone. *fingers crossed*

Also, I don't want Vanessa to go up or go home but with A being HOH... I am gonna assume she will go home. But this would be te perfect week because it sounds like one of the first four jury members can come back so then she can come back! :O

Poor Meg in the comps. She's such a clutz.

I'm rooting for Johnny-Mac or Shelly (really hoping she comes back!) I would like to see the 2 of them at the end, then either of them could win and I would be happy.

I was okay with James until he made the deal with Shelly during the HOH about not putting her or Clay up, then turning around and doing exactly what he said he wouldn't. I don't think it was a good game move, but just a dirty one! As a person, he seems really cool, I just don't like his game.

Where does Meg stand in this game (when she isn't doing face plants!)? I should have watched and read the updates more faithfully. Now that it's coming down to the wire, I'm more interested but less informed! I suppose she and James are just waiting around to get picked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.