AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My gf is camming wall to wall with brother’s room - reason for concern?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny123123

Banhammered
Oct 6, 2023
Hi all,
I’m a 27 yo male who’s had a long distance relationship with a girl (22 yo) for a couple of years. A few months back she confessed to me that she had started working as a webcam model, which made me very jealous in the beginning obviously but was something that was a big turn on at the same time as I love “naughty girls” of this kind. So I basically accepted it, of course with the condition that she’d only model virtually and not be doing any IRL work as all.

The thing is, my gf still lives at her parents’ place, where also her brother (26) lives, and her bed actually shares wall with her brother’s room. I honestly don’t know what to think about this, am I completely to actually get jealous of her brother in this case? She says she tries to be as quiet as possible but still it seems very unlikely that she won’t be making any sound at all that could be heard by her brother (the wall is more over very thin according to what she says herself). And yea, I know he’s her brother, but I guess the forbiddenness of it makes the situation very risky and tempting in and of itself for her as well, and is probably even something she could use as something kinky with her clients. And well, I simply don’t like the thought that an adult man that is not myself can be physically so close to her (even if separated by a wall) when she’s pleasing herself and perhaps is talking dirty/kinky with her clients etc, it really makes me jealous. I’m definitely not suggesting that anything is going on between my gf and her brother, but it’s this whole voyerism element (especially that he can hear her but also that he could walk in on her if she’s forgotten to lock her door for example) to it that makes me jealous in and of itself if you know what I mean? In theory at least it’s definitely not unheard of either that there can exist some kind of sexual tensions between siblings, and this whole situation seems to definitely have the potential for such tensions to rise up, and it simply makes me feel jealous and a bit “helpless” even.

Any thoughts about this issue?

A lot of people cam in places where there’s someone else in the house (or apartment) in a room next to theirs, and they make it work. Many models have music playing anyway while they’re live. She could also have her computer on the side of her bedroom that’s further away from the wall that’s connecting to the other bedroom. And she could be camming while he’s asleep. Plus, if she wants, she could even have a fan blowing in the direction of her bedroom door or the connecting wall to help block out her noise. As well as keep her door shut and locked. There are also door knob hangers that say “Do Not Disturb,” or the dry erase door knob hangers (or the foam ones) that you can write your own message on, and put it on the outside of the door to keep other people in the house from disturbing you. I’ve seen them at Dollar Tree and other stores.

I guarantee you that most women would not be happy about having their brother walk in on them with their naked ass up in the air. And I think it’s weird that that’s where your mind is…talking about being “jealous” of the brother.

No one can force you to be totally fine with being in a relationship with a cam girl, and you clearly have a problem with what she does since you came here and made a forum thread about it. That’s a conversation y’all both will need to have, so that you don’t continue wasting her time (and you aren’t wasting yours).

Ok, but does that mean there’s a general rule that prohibits boyfriends from being jealous of their girlfriend’s brother, no matter what kind of relationship they have between them (in secret of course, but with indications known to me that are the cause for the jealousy)? Or do you mean rather that in my case, the circumstances simply don’t pass the threshold to be suspicious?
Me and my gf have a shared turn-on when it comes to certain forbidden relations, including family although not the biological kind. And when I lived with roommates who lived in rooms next to me she thought it was a big turn-on with the whole risk of listening / getting caught thing.
Again, I’m not saying there’s anything going on between them but the point of my thread is that this whole situation still makes me feel jealous of him. Perhaps I’m just sick in my head then…

A lot of people cam in places where there’s someone else in the house (or apartment) in a room next to theirs, and they make it work. Many models have music playing anyway while they’re live. She could also have her computer on the side of her bedroom that’s further away from the wall that’s connecting to the other bedroom. And she could be camming while he’s asleep. Plus, if she wants, she could even have a fan blowing in the direction of her bedroom door or the connecting wall to help block out her noise. As well as keep her door shut and locked. There are also door knob hangers that say “Do Not Disturb,” or the dry erase door knob hangers (or the foam ones) that you can write your own message on, and put it on the outside of the door to keep other people in the house from disturbing you. I’ve seen them at Dollar Tree and other stores.

I guarantee you that most women would not be happy about having their brother walk in on them with their naked ass up in the air. And I think it’s weird that that’s where your mind is…talking about being “jealous” of the brother.

No one can force you to be totally fine with being in a relationship with a cam girl, and you clearly have a problem with what she does since you came here and made a forum thread about it. That’s a conversation y’all both will need to have, so that you don’t continue wasting her time (and you aren’t wasting yours)

Thank you for your thoughtful reply!
To my knowledge my gf doesn’t use anything of that (and her bedroom door is always unlocked , I guess because she used to have it that way before as well and don’t want to make her family suspicious), but she has stated at least that she tries to keep “as quiet as possible”.
I understand most girls wouldn’t want their brothers catching them in that way, I guess my jealousy comes from the suspicion she may be an outlier case.
Well I don’t really mind her work per se, I actually find it incredibly hot. It’s just this situation that’s been the cause for my jealousy, even if I’m well aware of how strange and unnatural it may seem.

Hi all,
I’m a 27 yo male who’s had a long distance relationship with a girl (22 yo) for a couple of years. A few months back she confessed to me that she had started working as a webcam model, which made me very jealous in the beginning obviously but was something that was a big turn on at the same time as I love “naughty girls” of this kind. So I basically accepted it, of course with the condition that she’d only model virtually and not be doing any IRL work as all.

The thing is, my gf still lives at her parents’ place, where also her brother (26) lives, and her bed actually shares wall with her brother’s room. I honestly don’t know what to think about this, am I completely to actually get jealous of her brother in this case? She says she tries to be as quiet as possible but still it seems very unlikely that she won’t be making any sound at all that could be heard by her brother (the wall is more over very thin according to what she says herself). And yea, I know he’s her brother, but I guess the forbiddenness of it makes the situation very risky and tempting in and of itself for her as well, and is probably even something she could use as something kinky with her clients. And well, I simply don’t like the thought that an adult man that is not myself can be physically so close to her (even if separated by a wall) when she’s pleasing herself and perhaps is talking dirty/kinky with her clients etc, it really makes me jealous. I’m definitely not suggesting that anything is going on between my gf and her brother, but it’s this whole voyerism element (especially that he can hear her but also that he could walk in on her if she’s forgotten to lock her door for example) to it that makes me jealous in and of itself if you know what I mean? In theory at least it’s definitely not unheard of either that there can exist some kind of sexual tensions between siblings, and this whole situation seems to definitely have the potential for such tensions to rise up, and it simply makes me feel jealous and a bit “helpless” even.

Any thoughts about this issue?
you think she needs a detached bedroom ??

Status
Not open for further replies.