AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Biopics for starters

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LibertyJemmz717

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 6, 2016
Funland in somewhere cold
Wondering if its needed fo rme to go do a shoot or can i just have someone take my pics? What is the best or previous ideas you used when first getting into camming?

Wondering if its needed fo rme to go do a shoot or can i just have someone take my pics? What is the best or previous ideas you used when first getting into camming?

You don't necessarily need a professional photographer, especially when you're just starting out. Some websites like LiveJasmin require high quality photos, but most don't. I've done four shoots but only had to pay for one. The rest were friends who were amateur photographers. I'd recommend getting a friend to help you do a few initial pics for your bio and promotional materials before doing a full photoshoot. Get a feel for camming first so you don't waste time and money in case you don't actually like it.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Taking high quality photos would be perfect once you're a few weeks in especially if you want to sell some photos(and will eventually launch your own website).

Like have a few non nude or whatever on your profile so people know what you look like. And then lock some photo galleries so you can make some money there. But just know that, the more you put out there, the easier it is for you to be found out (if this is a secret so far).

Also, be very careful about professional shoots and saying what it is you need the photos for. If you have the money, go to a studio that is recommended and known and ask them if they do nude shoots (if that's what you're aiming for). Do not go to other sites asking for shoots and do not let some of those scammers and strangers on sites do a shoot for you, especially amateur photographers, who would want you to come to their house. They just want sex. You'll get people/members telling you that they are photographers, producers, room moderators etc. but do not believe the hype. And it's for safety reasons too.

What I'm doing is the same, about to have a friend take my photos with my camera that I own and my memory card. And if said photographer does not work at a studio, don't go to them. And don't let them in your house either.

Reactions: LibertyJemmz717
My original pics were lousy but over the years I have got better at them and I am about to redo them.

I have never done a shoot. I always intended to get my then boyfriend to take them but ... (everything was all about him yawn) lol.

Make do and mend. I have found I get photographers contact me but am not willing to go to a random guy messaging me on a cam site inviting me to his address for a photo shoot. I do what I can lol

• Helpful!
Reactions: LibertyJemmz717
Status
Not open for further replies.