AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Birthday and flower deliveries.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2011
Sweden
So, In 26 days (on April 26) I end my time as a teenager and turn 20.

Very often when I've been working, people have been asking about being able to send me things, and I have had to say that there is no way as I do not give out my address or real name. However, now that my first birthday since I started working on MFC is coming up, I feel that maybe I should get a P.O. box.

Having a P.O. box would allow for members to buy me things from Amazon or whatever, but what if they want to send me flowers? I doubt that the post office would accept flower deliveries for me, and in any case it would be highly impractical to bring them on the subway!

So, what I am wondering is: Is there anyone that knows of a service where you can register you real address but have it concealed from the people buying flowers for you? I know sextoys.co.uk has this, but they don't deal in flowers.

If there's nothing like this - don't you think it's a good idea? Flowers are inexpensive and often much appreciated ways to show admiration. I think a lot of the people that visit my chatroom would love to be able to send me flowers, and I would love to receive them!

Anyhow, let me know what you think.

Oh, and btw, I know that you can buy flowers on amazon, that's where I got the idea. Problem is that I'm Swedish and thus live in Sweden, and amazon won't deliver flowers here.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I'd hate to say it, but I doubt it's worth the risk of leaking your real address. Besides, the premiums on MFC tend not to buy flowers for their favourite model - but rather, sex toys and such that they could watch on camera. To show admiration & gratitude, they tend to tip instead.

It's a good idea for camgirls, but for a wider market usually the flower sender knows the address, and it's meant to be a surprise for the receiver.

What if they chose what they want off interflora etc, you used the site to see how much it would cost to have it delivered, they pay you through payoneer or tokens and you order it? Not exactly a surprise no, but your address is safe and you get the flowers they picked (and they can see them on cam etc).

There seem to be a couple of companies that send flowers only requiring an email address but they both look kinda dodgy, it's not a bad idea though:
http://www.flowers.com.hk/m_addresslessgift.asp
http://mashable.com/2007/07/08/social-flowers/

A third option is to use someone you trust as a third-party who knows your address and accepts payment for flowers and orders them on the member's behalf - a male friend for instance? idk.

hornygods said:
I'd hate to say it, but I doubt it's worth the risk of leaking your real address. Besides, the premiums on MFC tend not to buy flowers for their favourite model - but rather, sex toys and such that they could watch on camera. To show admiration & gratitude, they tend to tip instead.

Well, actually, it seems my situation on MFC is very different from others. My fans, the people that take the time and stick around in my room, barely ever mention sending sex toys or wanting me to do things any more graphic than showing myself. I very often hear that I am so different from other cam girl, they tell be how beautiful and smart I am... I really think many build up this real affection for me - not only as a body, but as a person. I truly believe that if they were given the chance to send me flowers, many would.

Also, what I am looking for is a service that would keep my home address secret, to avoid leaking it.

Jupiter551 said:
It's a good idea for camgirls, but for a wider market usually the flower sender knows the address, and it's meant to be a surprise for the receiver.

There seem to be a couple of companies that send flowers only requiring an email address but they both look kinda dodgy, it's not a bad idea though:
http://www.flowers.com.hk/m_addresslessgift.asp
http://mashable.com/2007/07/08/social-flowers/

I'm thinking that it could also be used by youtubers, bloggers... pretty much anyone that's public on the internet with a fan base.
Those were really good options, especially the one that is recommended on Mashable (because mashable is a site that I know, lowering the risks), but unfortunately neither of them will deliver to Sweden. Thank you though, very sweet of you to go out looking for them for me :)

I have contacted teleflora.com and suggested this service. At least for sending flowers to girls outside USA, order has to be done over the phone (they do deliver to pretty much everywhere) and that means that they could simply give the people answering the phones a document with aliases and addresses - meaning the caller would only need to know the alias. This would mean they could get started sooner, and see if there is interest before investing in programming.

So, models, if they offered this service, would you register? :)

just a thought.. It seems like you really want the flowers ... :-D
Find a local larger flower shop that you know has deliveries to your area. Talk to and register with them either your screen nic or whatever you are comfortable with letting the world know you as. Explain to them your address is private and they will be getting internet orders etc etc... Then, list this shop on your profile as the one to use and say what name they need to list when ordering.
I heard of a shop in Bucharest that allows this and delivers to all of Romania within a 1-3 day window. Of course, Bucharest does seem to be the center of the 'cam girl Mecca' there.
The one downfall is that you might have plenty of flowers to look at for a few days, and no money to pay rent or buy food. [Personally.. I'd take the tokens over flowers.]

Reactions: Jupiter551
AliceDoe said:
I very often hear that I am so different from other cam girl, they tell be how beautiful and smart I am...
This came off wrong to me. It almost sounds like you are implying either you or your members feel that other camgirls are not beautiful or smart, only you are.

PlayboyMegan said:
AliceDoe said:
I very often hear that I am so different from other cam girl, they tell be how beautiful and smart I am...
This came off wrong to me. It almost sounds like you are implying either you or your members feel that other camgirls are not beautiful or smart, only you are.

It was not my intention to imply that other cam girls are not beautiful or smart, I was simply repeating what I am told by members. From the little I have seen by other models - many are very beautiful!

I, for some reason, have a permanent block on my account stopping me from viewing other girls chatrooms. This has been constant since I started my account and contacting the support about it yielded no answer. It means that I have very little knowledge about other models, the only intel being from members.

That I am special is something I hear regularly both online and irl. However, I don't usually take whatever someone tells me on MFC too seriously. What does make an impact on me is the way I have made the most money - my biggest tips and longest privates were for conversation only.

This is a matter of taste though. Some members like me better, others prefer someone else. I was simply trying to communicate the affection my members feel for me, to explain why I think some would send flowers instead of sex toys.

No offence intended at all!

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
SoTxBob said:
just a thought.. It seems like you really want the flowers ... :-D
Find a local larger flower shop that you know has deliveries to your area. Talk to and register with them either your screen nic or whatever you are comfortable with letting the world know you as. Explain to them your address is private and they will be getting internet orders etc etc... Then, list this shop on your profile as the one to use and say what name they need to list when ordering.
I heard of a shop in Bucharest that allows this and delivers to all of Romania within a 1-3 day window. Of course, Bucharest does seem to be the center of the 'cam girl Mecca' there.
The one downfall is that you might have plenty of flowers to look at for a few days, and no money to pay rent or buy food. [Personally.. I'd take the tokens over flowers.]

I do love flowers :p Haha!

I'm not sure we have anything like that here in Stockholm though, and if we do then their website would surely be in Swedish... I did contact teleflora.com about an arrangement like that, they are world wide and charge in US dollars (Swedish prices would be about twice as high). If they agree, or at least give me an interested reply, I will tell you guys here :)

As for rent - I don't pay it. I'm 19, and still in school, so I live with my mother. This is very common here, especially in Stockholm, as prices for apartments are so high and rental apartments have pretty much an 18 year-wait list (that you can not sign up for until you turn 18). I also have a very good relationship with my mother, and feel no need to move out until I have enough money to buy myself a home in the centre of town, or go away for university.
The money I make on MFC is for spending, for my Stagepool.com account and various nerdy merchandise (Doctor Who underwear, anyone? xD).

AliceDoe said:
I, for some reason, have a permanent block on my account stopping me from viewing other girls chatrooms. This has been constant since I started my account and contacting the support about it yielded no answer. It means that I have very little knowledge about other models, the only intel being from members.

Many girls block other models from entering their chat rooms for a variety of reasons. That's why you can't view other girls rooms. It's nothing to do with your account, just their settings. I have models set to be allowed in my room most of the time, feel free to drop by. For girls whose rooms you can't access simply LOG OUT and go in as a guest. Or make a premium account. That's what we all do.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
I've been trying to find a way to safely send my favorite model flowers for quite a while. Her birthday is coming up and for the last couple weeks I've been scouring the internet for SOME way to do it. Sadly I've come to the conclusion that there's really no trustworthy service on the interwebs that can do it.

There are several pretty dodgy seeming non-US sites like the ones listed already, but I have no faith in them. Eventually I just resorted to some decent looking wooden flowers from amazon. It's not what I would have liked to do, but it basically seemed like the only option for flowers if all you have is a PO Box address.

Reactions: AliceDoe
Miss_Lollipop said:
AliceDoe said:

Many girls block other models from entering their chat rooms for a variety of reasons. That's why you can't view other girls rooms. It's nothing to do with your account, just their settings.

See, the problem isn't with just a few models... I have tried again and again with different girls, but I have never been able to enter a chatroom - I can't even enter my own!

Trav said:
I've been trying to find a way to safely send my favorite model flowers for quite a while.

And you have now proved that there are in fact members willing to send flowers to models, yay! :)

I think you should email teleflora.com about the service, like I did, and I encourage all models or members that would like it to do the same. Perhaps, if they see there is interest, they'll be more inclined to offer it :)

PlayboyMegan said:
AliceDoe said:
I thought she meant as opposed to say "tits titttttts open tits!" type of camgirl/member dynamic.

Reactions: Mork
A girl in dr who underwear! SWEET!:h: the fellow geek/nerd/whatever you want to call yourself :p

As to the models, that's because MOST models do it. Not just a few. Out of every hundred models you might try, you'll be lucky if three will allow other models to watch. It's because a lot of models are very rude about it, and in a lot of rooms having another model there distracts from the model who's on cam. A model on a member account though, is just another member, and so not as distracting.

As was mentioned, the best bet is to get a basic account and upgrade it to premium when you get the chance. (When you're ready to upgrade to premium, you'll have a whole other ball game of having to email support and let them know that yes, that basic account is yours and you want to upgrade but can't, and then magically you'll be able to a few days later without them even letting you know they fixed it :p ) I suggest grabbing a male or neutral name unless you want 500 "wanna watch my cam bb" messages from men while you're trying to watch the women. (I'm stubborn, so I just have all but friends blocked from messaging my premium account. And very few premium members on my friends list.)

LadyLuna said:
A girl in dr who underwear! SWEET!:h: the fellow geek/nerd/whatever you want to call yourself :p

Haha, you know it! I'm a total nerd! Ordered a T-shirt that will be shipped today from forhumanpeoples.com that says "Eleven out of 11 doctors recommend time travel", can't wait for it to arrive!! :D

Actually about to watch the latest episode of Game of Thrones right now, I have been waiting for way too long!

Yeah... I'm so geeky I actually get the giggles when watching something like this, when it's Doctor Who there are even some cases of spontaneous hand-clapping!

Oh, and btw, tomorrow (April 3rd) has been declared "Official Fish Fingers and Custard Day"!

As for the watching of other models and getting a members-account, I'm really just kind of lazy about it... I reason that if I have the time to be viewing chatrooms - I could better spend it being online and working. Which is why I have tried to view other models while my own room is slow...

Reactions: Mork
Alice, Plz make a sig and give a link so we can find you when online. :thumbleft:

Mork said:
Alice, Plz make a sig and give a link so we can find you when online. :thumbleft:

I'm very easy to find: profiles.myfreecams.com/AliceDoe

However, I have been really bad with my working lately, too busy with school to be online. But now I have some weeks off, so I will try to be online a lot :) Will be on in a couple of hours.

I still suggest putting the link in your sig for the guys here. Some of them won't read this thread, so won't know. It's weird... but then again, if you don't want anyone in your room who can't be bothered to at least try your ACF screen name, then I don't blame you.

I changed my name on MFC, but since I still cam under this one on other sites, I left this sn as it is.

Might want to edit it so it's clickable. Don't forget there's a "preview" button on the signature edit page so you can make sure it works before you submit. :)

AliceDoe said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
but what if you log out and log in as a guest? Have you tried this yet?

Yeah, that works, have done it a few times. But as I mentioned earlier - I reason that if I have time to do that, I have time to work and make some money...

Ok - I just wanted to make sure you had the ability to watch other models if you wanted to.

I need my perv time.. it cheers me up at the end of the day :)

I sent a model flowers for her birthday once. She was going through lots o shit and I thought it would be nice. It took some thinking. I knew she was friends with another model. So, I reached out to that model and asked if I sent her the money via paypal would she order the flowers. All worked out well. Of course that other model could have taken the money and done nothing, but it was worth the risk.

Just for the info, if you do get a PO Box, anyone who has that address will be able to find that specific post office because of zip code and box number. Then, they wait for you to collect your mail and follow you.

This isn't a cam model incident, but privacy is similar. I knew a girl who would give out a mailing address in care of another address. It was a detective agency of someone she knew and that person could be trusted to bring her any mail.

If you know someone big and brawny, let flowers be sent to them. No one is going to mess with that kind of person, and you'll get your gifts.

JimMorrison said:
Just for the info, if you do get a PO Box, anyone who has that address will be able to find that specific post office because of zip code and box number. Then, they wait for you to collect your mail and follow you.

Well, I doubt that someone would actually travel to Stockholm, Sweden and stand outside a post office waiting for me to pick up my mail - and even if they did I doubt they'd recognise me.. And even if they did that, they'd loose me in the chaos that is the Stockholm metro :p

AliceDoe said:
JimMorrison said:

Well, I doubt that someone would actually travel to Stockholm, Sweden and stand outside a post office waiting for me to pick up my mail - and even if they did I doubt they'd recognise me.. And even if they did that, they'd loose me in the chaos that is the Stockholm metro :p

I wouldnt doubt it to much sweetie... Last month someone flew to Australia to their fav model. Its not to hard to do these days. And if youre their fav model yes they will recognize you, even just watching the box to see its you who opened it. As far as losing you in the metro, it isnt that hard to track someone through subways as people believe it is. The bustling station would just make it harder for YOU to tell if someone was following you, not the other way around.
As far as your local florists website being in Swedish we do have Google Translator that would get around that if you really want flowers bad enough.
To be completely safe i would register for an Amazon wishlist that only accepts giftcards. The guys could gift them to you and even say what they would like you to get with them. Or an EdenFantasys account as they keep your info on lockdown there. Yes its only toys and lingerie there..but its gifts.

My bday is coming up next month and i have been asked a billion times what I would like. Flowers have been offered too. I told them while flowers were lovely they die, and i would rather have something tangible from them that i could always have and keep and use even. To me those are the best presents. Someone got a box scratcher for the stray kitties here and i thought that was one of the sweetest presents in the world to get. The kitties LOVE it! They know my love of animals, and instead of buying me yet another toy they instead won me over by getting something I love something instead.
Someone last night got me a giftcard as im saving mine up for a cat tree for the cats. I was just talking about how i found one on sale for only $140.00 and how i had $50 saved up so far and bam, gift card bought to go towards it. To me personally i will take a gift for the kitties over something for myself always. Just my :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
Teagan_Chase said:
AliceDoe said:
JimMorrison said:

I wouldnt doubt it to much sweetie... Last month someone flew to Australia to their fav model. Its not to hard to do these days. And if youre their fav model yes they will recognize you, even just watching the box to see its you who opened it. As far as losing you in the metro, it isnt that hard to track someone through subways as people believe it is. The bustling station would just make it harder for YOU to tell if someone was following you, not the other way around.
As far as your local florists website being in Swedish we do have Google Translator that would get around that if you really want flowers bad enough.
To be completely safe i would register for an Amazon wishlist that only accepts giftcards. The guys could gift them to you and even say what they would like you to get with them. Or an EdenFantasys account as they keep your info on lockdown there. Yes its only toys and lingerie there..but its gifts.

Well, So far I haven't gotten the P.O. box, haven't decided 100% yet...

Hmm, I really should start taking those kickboxing classes, just in case :p

Status
Not open for further replies.