AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bitcoin cashout form filling and verification issues.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2022
Greating everyone. Got two troubles:

1) Filling BTC cashout form. Section "Payment Information", line "Payable To/Beneficiary:". As i know BTC doest provide your name and its quite anonymously payments goes throw. So how do i fill it?
2) Tried verify my BF on my account, didnt pass regular application, so i went CB support, they provide me the link to manually upload id from PC. Later i ve got big yellow message on top at verification page saying:
"Thank you for submitting your ID to the new ID System. As a reminder, all broadcasters on your account must submit ID below within the next 6 days in order to maintain age verification on your account. After the 6 days, only the individuals shown in the green box below will be verified to broadcast on your account."
My own ID`s remeins green. Do i need update id`s of myself or its only for new ID(for other person) i tried verify? CB support claim to ignore message and stick with them, but im afraid we ve being miss understanding each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.