AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bitcoin Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice whitelabel. I didn't know they accepted bitcoin though.

What will you do with the bitcoin? Can you get it into real money easy?

Reactions: MacGirlver
Nice whitelabel. I didn't know they accepted bitcoin though.

What will you do with the bitcoin? Can you get it into real money easy?

*Not an expert* but I, personally, decided to take one payment from Skyprivate in the form of Bitcoin, because it's not money I actually need. I'm curious to see what my $90 USD will look like in Bitcoin a year from now. I wouldn't want to be paid my normal wages in Bitcoin. That being said, I think it's fairly easy to buy/sell Bitcoin into regular money through a coin exchange, like Coinbase.

So, this Bitcoin site might be a fun side project, but if all the money you're making comes in Bitcoin form, obviously you're gonna have to sell the Bitcoin regularly on the exchange, which allows you to send money straight to your bank account. I guess that would be ok but I don't know much about the fees associated with doing that.

@Daphny Meyer How do you handle bitcoins recent volatility & price drops?
For instance January 17, noon to 3pm, the price of a coin dropped by 20 USD in 2 hours.

Is there a reason you chose bitcoingirls.live instead of streamium.io ? I'm just asking, because it seems like platforms like streamium.io don't take a cut. Which would be more money in your pocket.

So, I checked out this site for a bit out of curiosity. Saw a few ladies in privates, but the public chats were pretty dead tipping-wise. Is this mostly a private-based site? Also noticed that all the ladies looked like studio models and it seems they all spoke English as a second language, nothing wrong with that, but do you find it's mostly traffic from Europe? I mean, the site is not all that but it's still better looking and has more traffic than most other bitcoin sites I've looked into.

Also, I have to ask: Are you (or your studio if you're in one) affiliated with this site? Like, are you being paid to promote the site or does your studio own it or are invested in it? It's super important to be transparent about that if it's the case. I'm asking this because your personal website and the camming site both have this:
Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 2.14.40 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 2.14.17 AM.png
idk if that's just a regional thing for web-hosting or...? Also curious about Studio20's involvement.

Last edited:
Looks like it is a LiveJasmin whitelabel.

Yes it is.. Awempire. As I said above. The poster is just trying to get traffic to the site and they probably own the whitelabel and get a percentage commission of all tips purchased through that whitelabel site.

For an example see this one for chaturbate and how to set one up so you can it it yourself x http://www.webcamwhitelabels.com/

BE CAREFUL... My background is computer security. I do a ton with blockchain. If you are going to accept any crypto currency, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE COLD WALLET STORAGE.... Cold wallet is your wallet that is not on your computer. Use a USB or something. This way no one can steal your coin easily.
If you need more advice on this topic, please feel free to message me.

I'm really interested in doing a lot more with bitcoin/cryptocurrencies. I created a club, that requires tokens first, continued token participation, however incentives for members who want a personal skype and other strictly digital incentives. I'm not looking to replace my tokens, I'm just opening up a channel to continue to learn more about this decentralized payment system.

I listened to a great podcast the other day with the founders of Spankchain. I am in no way associated, I'm just really interested in the currencies. The Adult Industry has a lot of limitations for payment processing. I really feel that more adoption of the Adult Industry into crypto currencies will be a benefit.

No third parties.......

The support from the crypto nerds, of which a lot of them are not over inflated egotistical idiots, ( Lol, Youth, it has it's impact. Give them a few more years to grow into themselves) I still believe most of them are truly interested in doing something amazing. They are spreading a great message of embracing human sexuality and supporting more adult based businesses in the crypto world.

I'm so glad there is a thread here. I've been really craving a dialogue.

Ah
I'm really interested in doing a lot more with bitcoin/cryptocurrencies. I created a club, that requires tokens first, continued token participation, however incentives for members who want a personal skype and other strictly digital incentives. I'm not looking to replace my tokens, I'm just opening up a channel to continue to learn more about this decentralized payment system.

I listened to a great podcast the other day with the founders of Spankchain. I am in no way associated, I'm just really interested in the currencies. The Adult Industry has a lot of limitations for payment processing. I really feel that more adoption of the Adult Industry into crypto currencies will be a benefit.

No third parties.......

The support from the crypto nerds, of which a lot of them are not over inflated egotistical idiots, ( Lol, Youth, it has it's impact. Give them a few more years to grow into themselves) I still believe most of them are truly interested in doing something amazing. They are spreading a great message of embracing human sexuality and supporting more adult based businesses in the crypto world.

I'm so glad there is a thread here. I've been really craving a dialogue.
Me too ! I thought I was the only one interested!

Reactions: des
I signed up with bongacams because of their cryptocurrency payment options. I think it's a good thing to try and just hope the value goes up in the future while still working for another cam site that pays in $. Always good to have a backup!

Reactions: Miz Cherry Bomb
I signed up with bongacams because of their cryptocurrency payment options. I think it's a good thing to try and just hope the value goes up in the future while still working for another cam site that pays in $. Always good to have a backup!
Oh awesome what crypto currency do they pay u out in?
How are u finding bonga, I've read nothing but bad things from models about them.... But I have to do something I currently can't receive any payouts since first choice went bust...

Oh awesome what crypto currency do they pay u out in?
How are u finding bonga, I've read nothing but bad things from models about them.... But I have to do something I currently can't receive any payouts since first choice went bust...
They payout in bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ripple and etherium I'm pretty sure. I've only done one shift so far but I found it fine, a bit slow to start but decent traffic.

Reactions: des
Status
Not open for further replies.