AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blast from the past... ( Are Romanian Cam Models Trustworthy )

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to me for having a higher than average IQ, ambitious to the core and one squeaky clean criminal record. Sorry, don't mean to flex, it's rude.

So smart but can't figure out a multi quote so he doesn't triple post. So smart he has a bad experience from one American woman and that means no more American women. Has bad experience with 10 Romanian cam models, has username as romanianscam but still wants one.

I will retract my statement if people can get a grip and present non insulting, non demeaning and non aggressive responses.

That's all you've posted BTW. Your first response to @Marceline was rude AF.

**you're

For someone who claims to have an above average IQ, you sure don't sound very smart.

And I think my shitposting joke touched a nerve. Or maybe you're just raging that a woman dare make a joke at your expense, but it seems like I hurt your wittle feewings, so you've resorted to terribly implicated gaslighting. My "argument" about you being a predatory loser who needs to prey on women from other countries by using your money and status as an American man didn't "crash and burn". You just kept on going in circles trying to deny what is obvious to everyone here in this thread, so I stopped being serious, because clearly there's no getting through to you. You're going to keep on being a doofus who funds people he simultaneously thinks of as dirt, so that maybe one day he can sleep with them. You went from insulting these women to totally switching your standpoint when it benefited you. I don't think you give a shit about them, just what they can provide for you sexually. And giving them money so that they can make you feel more wanted and useful, since clearly that's not happening for you in real life, gets you off.

PS. I don't doubt you were probably in the military. It wouldn't surprise me if you were one of the soldiers who used his power as an American soldier in foreign countries to assert sexual authority over foreign women. I highly doubt you were as important as you claim to be, because I've never known someone with actual, legitimate power and authority brag about it on the internet like that.
Let's not forget your original posture when you first replied. YOU made it apparent that your only purpose in this thread, was to create some pseudo feministic parade the moment you realized what I wrote wasn't some positive puff piece article about how angelic the camming industry is. Sorry if the truth hurts, but that doesn't present any viable reason for how you reacted. The fact of the matter is, cam models can and do lie and can and do manipulate cam site members. If this sort of self realization is not a reflection of who you are, perhaps your barking up the wrong tree claiming all the crap you said about me. I didn't attack you personally with my original post, but you sure wanted to go on the warpath. So not my problem. If anything you need to grow up.

Lol, right?! I know I have a really blunt way of putting things, but aside from telling him he needed to "get out of here with that bs" when he worded his first post weird and made it sound like all cam models in general have the "love scam" mentality, I thought I was rather helpful. I think that some people just can't handle any sort of criticism. /shrug

This has been an interesting way to pass the time while I go through the tedious task of going through videos, but I'm about to duck out and film a custom. Whoo!

So smart but can't figure out a multi quote so he doesn't triple post. So smart he has a bad experience from one American woman and that means no more American women. Has bad experience with 10 Romanian cam models, has username as romanianscam but still wants one.

What difference does it make if I multi quote? You guys are responding faster than me. I'm not going to wait for 20 people to make stupid arguments. I'll respond as I see fit. I've had experiences with multiple American women, I gave one example ( obviously the worst ) but the one American woman I feel truly loved me died 25 years ago in a car accident. Yeah, took a while to get over her and maybe I still love her and maybe no one else ever seemed good enough since, but I'm just being honest when I say I prefer Romanian women based on personality and moral character.

You're also correct, I was rude AF because if you look at what she said, it's obvious she had intentions of going there.

Lol, right?! I know I have a really blunt way of putting things, but aside from telling him he needed to "get out of here with that bs" when he worded his first post weird and made it sound like all cam models in general have the "love scam" mentality, I thought I was rather helpful. I think that some people just can't handle any sort of criticism. /shrug

This has been an interesting way to pass the time while I go through the tedious task of going through videos, but I'm about to duck out and film a custom. Whoo!

Well, at least you admit to being blunt, but hey, I'm new here. I don't know you. You don't know me. Perhaps I can give some advice on initial encounters with other human beings. It certainly shouldn't be what you presented. You know what they say about first encounters, you never get a second chance. Even if you saw what I said to mean all cam models in general, I don't think that warranted your response. Although, I agree, I do tend to react poorly. I just didn't expect that from the first person to respond. If you want, I am more than welcome to apologize, because this thread was not about demeaning anyone, especially cam models, because I enjoy the industry. I think we can both agree there are issues on both sides for members and models alike. I didn't see an option to edit my original post, but it was not my intention to offend you or anyone else that uses this site.

Was thinking the same thing. Can't remember the name but the entitlement and bullshit sounds familiar
Your wrong , first of all...I posted the "lightning in a bottle" post, not the OP. Second...who the fuck are you to judge me? third...If you can see past your pay per view Vagina, go reread my post and see if you can find any "entitlement" and "bullshit"....

Amber stopped by in case you didn't notice. If showing a little respect to the person who owns this site when it's obvious me and A LOT of you folks got out of hand, changing my mind is probably a good thing is it not? I'd hate to think your only purpose in life is to create drama. It's a personal choice.

Your wrong , first of all...I posted the "lightning in a bottle" post, not the OP. Second...who the fuck are you to judge me? third...If you can see past your pay per view Vagina, go reread my post and see if you can find any "entitlement" and "bullshit"....
giphy.gif

*You're* first of all. Second of all, who TF are you? I don't even know who you are to judge but I sure am based on this asinine post. I simply responded to another saying it sounded like a former asshat poster. Third, what? OP is who I referred to as entitled and full of bullshit because he is and I explained why earlier. Is this what multiple personalities looks like on a forum?? You make absolutely no sense.

YOU made it apparent that your only purpose in this thread, was to create some pseudo feministic parade the moment you realized what I wrote wasn't some positive puff piece article about how angelic the camming industry is. Sorry if the truth hurts, but that doesn't present any viable reason for how you reacted.
Perhaps I can give some advice on initial encounters with other human beings. It certainly shouldn't be what you presented. You know what they say about first encounters, you never get a second chance. Even if you saw what I said to mean all cam models in general, I don't think that warranted your response

Dude. I literally said that not a single model on this forum agrees with the love scam stuff. I said that it isn't right. But, I did say that if you are having these many issues, then stick to just jerking off and that goes for any member who gets too entangled in a model's love scam net or just gets too emotionally involved with a model who is not reciprocating those feelings. And if they can't, then they should disconnect. Camming should not be the place to find emotional attachments. If it happens and both parties are happy and consenting, great! But, it shouldn't be something that is actively sought just for the mental sake of everyone involved, and that's my opinion. I did not insult you at first. I'm blunt and have a "tough love" sort of attitude and I've actually had members thank me for it before. On this forum and elsewhere. Just an example:

I'm more than happy to be nice to people when they deserve it, but I'm not going to baby a grown man. The fact is, my intention wasn't to be mean to you, but you took it that way and went on to be a condescending jerk, which you're still acting like. The "perhaps I can give you some advice on initial encounters" bullshit was unnecessary. My entire adult life I've worked in industries where my income is based on people liking me and showing me that through tips, and let me tell you, I've always lived comfortably.

But okay, I really do have to go eat some spaghetti and get this evil gym clothes wearing villianess video done now.

*You're* first of all. Second of all, who TF are you? I don't even know who you are to judge but I sure am based on this asinine post. I simply responded to another saying it sounded like a former asshat poster. Third, what? OP is who I referred to as entitled and full of bullshit because he is and I explained why earlier. Is this what multiple personalities looks like on a forum?? You make absolutely no sense.

Well, thank you for your opinion about me, but my OP is still a valid concern. Thankfully I know how to avoid such situations but because it's an ongoing problem and not every guy out there can see past a lot of the cam model "entitlement" ( see what I did there? ) lol. It doesn't hurt to throw up some warnings.

Dude. I literally said that not a single model on this forum agrees with the love scam stuff. I said that it isn't right. But, I did say that if you are having these many issues, then stick to just jerking off and that goes for any member who gets too entangled in a model's love scam net or just gets too emotionally involved with a model who is not reciprocating those feelings. And if they can't, then they should disconnect. Camming should not be the place to find emotional attachments. If it happens and both parties are happy and consenting, great! But, it shouldn't be something that is actively sought just for the mental sake of everyone involved, and that's my opinion. I did not insult you at first. I'm blunt and have a "tough love" sort of attitude and I've actually had members thank me for it before. On this forum and elsewhere. Just an example:

I'm more than happy to be nice to people when they deserve it, but I'm not going to baby a grown man. The fact is, my intention wasn't to be mean to you, but you took it that way and went on to be a condescending jerk, which you're still acting like. The "perhaps I can give you some advice on initial encounters" bullshit was unnecessary. My entire adult life I've worked in industries where my income is based on people liking me and showing me that through tips, and let me tell you, I've always lived comfortably.

But okay, I really do have to go eat some spaghetti and get this evil gym clothes wearing villianess video done now.

Fair enough and I agree, tough love is great if you know the person, not so much if you don't. Usually best to understand someone, where they are coming from and go from there. I am sorry though, been a rough week, but my personal issues should not be taken out on anyone else. I'd give you a fist bump, but I guess that's too childish.

:rolleyes: ugh.

Not that my opinion matters. But if some dude, guy, person, individual is going to post on a site that is specifically directed towards and for broadcasters and posts how they fell in love, were scammed or other by a broadcaster.
Well..... Don't expect any sympathy. That bell has been wrung a few too many times.

Just my 3.5 cents.

Not that my opinion matters. But if some dude, guy, person, individual is going to post on a site that is specifically directed towards and for broadcasters and posts how they fell in love, were scammed or other by a broadcaster.
Well..... Don't expect any sympathy.

Just my 3.5 cents.

Incorrect, the site does in fact state it is available to both models AND members alike. I know we only want to hear positive things, but sometimes it's good to be open to reality.

P.S. I never got scammed, I simply stated that it's a problem.

Incorrect, the site does in fact state it is available to both models AND members alike. I know we only want to hear positive things, but sometimes it's good to be open to reality.

I have only been on ACF for just over under a year. In that time I seen about 40+ similar threads to what you started.
I don't blame anyone for getting a bit defensive or sarcastic. Especially those that may be or are from any nations that such threads are directed at.

That horse as been beaten to death and ground to a pulp.

Good luck with your fantasies

Last edited:

Well..... Don't expect any sympathy. That bell has been wrung a few too many times.

Just my 3.5 cents.

My tagline says that, but what Fincho said still stands: we've seen the song and dance of "person misled by interactions with EE cam model" thousands of times in the years this forum has been alive.

So please keep that in mind when you're posting. The people who seem extra riled up over your post are ones who are just overly sick and tired of the same kind of stories. And while I wish there COULD be more civil discourse, I don't necessarily blame them for reacting harshly.

So stop using the tagline of my site as a defense.

I only have been on ACF for just over a year. In that time I seen about 40+ similar threads to what you started.
I don't blame anyone for getting a bit defensive or sarcastic. Especially those that may be or are from any nations that such threads are directed at.

That horse as been beaten to death and ground to a pulp.

Good luck with your fantasies

Despite what either of our personal life preferences are, I certainly don't go around ridiculing someone who lives a lifestyle I may not agree with. I believe everyone should live their lives as they see fit. I don't know why you said fantasies, but it's not important. As for posting a thread about Romania, perhaps it would have something to do with my personal experience. Not just with models online, but yeah, real life. If I get to know 12 Romanian cam models, all of whom lied to me in the beginning, I think that warrants some concern. Sure, it's obvious that this problem has existed for a long time. I've been made aware by several people on this site that threads like this get created all the time. Perhaps the horse isn't as dead as you claim, otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.

Last edited:
@OnTheWayOut I responded to his post about it being familiar before he edited to add the link. So please, didn't even look at a link that wasn't there when I responded.

You're a jerk.

And while I wish there COULD be more civil discourse, I don't necessarily blame them for reacting harshly.

The only civil discourse I can promise is to just ignore these types of threads.
When I first seen this one started, I told myself to ignore it. :)

Did not work out as planned .

Edit....
@OnTheWayOut I responded to his post about it being familiar before he edited to add the link. So please, didn't even look at a link that wasn't there when I responded.

Sorry. :( I'll add any future edits like this.

Reactions: DoD404
My tagline says that, but what Fincho said still stands: we've seen the song and dance of "person misled by interactions with EE cam model" thousands of times in the years this forum has been alive.

So please keep that in mind when you're posting. The people who seem extra riled up over your post are ones who are just overly sick and tired of the same kind of stories. And while I wish there COULD be more civil discourse, I don't necessarily blame them for reacting harshly.

So stop using the tagline of my site as a defense.

It's your site, your rules. I just don't agree that just because cam models might be tired of seeing these threads, doesn't mean it's not a cause for concern for members. I only posted here because your site title did say members too. If it didn't I wouldn't have posted it here. I'm fairly certain you value your customers as much as you do the models. Since the business industry relies on both parties to be happy.

Edit....

Sorry. :( I'll add any future edits like this.
Haha all good, just had zero clue what he was going off about on me when NOTHING I said had anything to do with him. Apparently I'm the jerk in this somehow though lol

To give an idea of how many posts we have about this it's compiled here:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/in-love-with-a-cam-girl-the-collection-of-threads.36372/

The thing about love scams is most of the posts we have here are either asking if we can tell them is it's real or not (we obviously can't since that is a question only the model can answer) but when red flags are pointed out usually the OP storms off and prefers to stay in the delusion & keeps giving them money. I do think to a degree a LOT of members deep down know it isn't real and honestly would rather shut their eyes/ears and ignore our warnings. It becomes almost an addiction.

I usually like to lend kind advice to those people--since I often bring up that I have been in a relationship/living with a member for 5 years now and can tell you what that experience of it being real was like VS someone just trying to scam someone out of money with false hope. It is sad when anyone gets taken advantage of.

I don't know anyone here who is pro-love scam as it only makes our jobs as cam models harder. Posted warnings or not though--members are grownups and need to take some accountability for falling for this as well. I think even with tons of warnings people still make these decisions for themselves. Even just googling "romanian camgirl scam" there are TONS of things even something from 2004. I really think it's one of those things that will always happen in the industry as long as there are studio managers who encourage it and models willing to do it.

Hell, even the site I work on (Streamate) it says right on the cam page "do not share personal info with models" and I still have dudes posting their phone numbers, sharing their locations and attempting to meet up. If for example,there be a tagline saying "Do not believe any model claiming to be in love with you" warning and would that even work? My point is--the red flags are almost always there and definitely get ignored.

It's your site, your rules. I just don't agree that just because cam models might be tired of seeing these threads, doesn't mean it's not a cause for concern for members. I only posted here because your site title did say members too. If it didn't I wouldn't have posted it here. I'm fairly certain you value your customers as much as you do the models. Since the business industry relies on both parties to be happy.
I have put a giant slew of the posts in a stickied thread so that anyone coming here for actual support or advice would (hopefully search and) find how the subject normally progresses.

I didn't get from your OP that you're actually concerned for anything, as you've said you haven't fallen for any scams and are using the cam site as a dating site. So ultimately I'm at a loss for what you need from us.

Considering I won't be able to keep an eye on the civility of the posts in this thread since I have to go to my actual paid job (MFC, not ACF), I am going to have to lock it in order to avoid nutty wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.