AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blocked account natis_deem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2023
Good morning, what's happening my account was banned due to false reports, they say I do dirty shows, it's not like that, I have tried that in my living room, dirty words banned and I sent him an email, support nothing and I depend on this page. I have a disabled granny and nothing can help me. help a user who doesn't want to do that show is harassing me because from there I've been receiving false media I don't want to lose my account

natis_demm I think it is a user or model that is placing false reports I have word bans in the room and I expel all those who ask for strange things if you can help me the truth is harassment of a client or model you want to harm my account me worked with you for 5 years

Upvote 0
22027324 The only ticket I have is this one, the rest I don't have the one you tell me because the truth is, I would like to cancel it because they are false reports by some model or client because I have always been there for 5 years Respect the rules if not that the harassment of that client wants to damage my account because the truth is that I depend on this account my family will be that you can help me, thank you for the ticket They did not answer me anything, it only says how the advisor qualifies but what do you tell me? It does not appear in my email, well, help me seriously. I, my family, depend on this page. Please, can you study my case?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.