AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Target of report harassment on Reddit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2024
Sweden
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@Northern_twink1
I am an OnlyFans content creator and I have had a Reddit account for just over one and a half year. It has 20000 karma.

Approximately eight months ago my account started getting targeted by report abuse. Someone kept reporting many of my posts as "non-consensual intimate media" and a number of posts were deleted. This was going on for a while until my account got banned. I appealed the ban and got my account back after a week.

The false report harassment then continued. I contacted Reddit support asking them how to stop these false reports, but got no reply.

Three months ago my account got another permanent ban for "sharing non-consensual intimate media". I appealed again, but this time my account did not get unbanned. I have made several appeals and sent many messages to customer support. I have even sent them pictures of my passport and national ID to prove my identity, but still haven't received a single reply.

This ban based on false reports has caused me considerable financial and emotional harm. I can't believe that Reddit allows this kind of false report harassment. All of my social media accounts were linked on my Reddit profile and I have only posted media that is of me (no one else appears on the media posted).

How can I get my account back?

I'm sorry that happened, and I hope that you get your account back because I've seen people say that being active on Reddit helped get them an increase in OnlyFans subscribers. People on there can be awful, and I'm not just talking about the men on there who bash sex workers (and bash the men who support them with $$$). The sugar baby/sugar daddy area of Reddit had a terrible moderator who was just a mean guy (This was around the year 2017 though). Especially with the way he spoke to women. I told him about himself, and then he banned me from access to that section of Reddit. I complained to Reddit about the way that so-called moderator treats people, but of course they don't care. They've got all these pain-in-the-ass requirements to get verified to post in the 'Sex Sells' section, yet they allow freakin' Katsuki Bakugo in charge of the SD/SB area. 🙄 Lol. That's a My Hero Academia reference...Katsuki Bakugo is a total DICK to Izuku Midoriya, the main character.

Hi Swede, so sorry to hear this has happened to you. Sadly, people aren´t all the same & there´s some real annoying folk looking to make problems, the trolls, they love to create a a situation, especially for those trying to make a business or get on in the world...

I´ve had several accounts closed, twitter, IG, all trolled & closed due to harassment from other people. Best bet, carry on, continue your business, forget about those negative people & hope karma hits them hard :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.