AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blocking and Anonymous User

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2022
UK
Hello!

Asking for cam model friend who just asked me in the chat.

She had a falling-out with an ex-Knight and now, whenever she goes online there’s an anonymous (I guess) Ultimate user in her room, constantly. Apparently he crossed the obsessive line and she un-Knighted him and thought that was that. She’s worried it’s him and doesn’t know what to do.

I’ve no idea from a model’s perspective what’s possible on SC in the Dash. If anything?

Any clues that I can pass over for advice?

Cheers.

Hello!

Asking for cam model friend who just asked me in the chat.

She had a falling-out with an ex-Knight and now, whenever she goes online there’s an anonymous (I guess) Ultimate user in her room, constantly. Apparently he crossed the obsessive line and she un-Knighted him and thought that was that. She’s worried it’s him and doesn’t know what to do.

I’ve no idea from a model’s perspective what’s possible on SC in the Dash. If anything?

Any clues that I can pass over for advice?

Cheers.
I might not fully understand. Is this Anonymous person just there not doing anything? We'll assume it's the ex-knight but it might not be. IDK but If his behavior was so offensive she removed him as a knight, couldn't she just Ban the username?

Upvote 0
I might not fully understand. Is this Anonymous person just there not doing anything? We'll assume it's the ex-knight but it might not be. IDK but If his behavior was so offensive she removed him as a knight, couldn't she just Ban the username?

Exactly, could be anyone… That’s what I thought - I’ll double-check she’s banned him.

Reactions: Ich Bin
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.