AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blocking my account and ignoring messages

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2021
@punker barbie
Hello, dear Shirley. On May 29, chaturbate blocked my chaturbate account. The support said that someone from the audience complained about me that I was underage (although this is not true, I honestly confirmed my age). I was informed that, despite the fact that I confirmed my age, I would not be given the opportunity to go on the air and was offered to return in six months. But I don't agree with this decision, I want the support to check everything again. I've been working on your site for about a year now, and I've never had any problems. I follow all the rules, I didn't break anything, and I'm completely honest with you. I've confirmed my age, I don't look like a child, and I've never tried to pretend to be a child. Can you check the complaints that were received from the viewer? Maybe it was just a hater who wanted to hurt me on purpose, because I'm sure I didn't break anything, and it's not my fault. This is completely unfair. I really have my photos and photos of documents, you can see it. I look 19 years old and work in the #teen category. What happened is really absurd. I can't wait 6 months because working on your site was my only job, I lost my only job and the account I worked on for almost a year. In 6 months, I will lose all my regular viewers. I really love your site and want to work on it, please unblock me
I hope for your answer and understanding
ticket: 17583388;17679187; 17727377

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Highlander884
I see that Punker Barbie has made some recent posts on here.

Upvote 0
Hello Mike, as I understood @punker barbie has not been around since April, try to stick with the Chaturbate support and be as friendly and objective as possible in explaining your situation. I hope they will double check the situation and come to a positive result.
I see that Punker Barbie has made some recent posts on here.
Yep, someone has been around and replying to some posts,

@punker barbie
Hello, dear Shirley.

it just isn't Shirley anymore.

Upvote 0
Hello Mike, as I understood @punker barbie has not been around since April, try to stick with the Chaturbate support and be as friendly and objective as possible in explaining your situation. I hope they will double check the situation and come to a positive result.
Yes, thank you, I tried to contact support many times, they ignore all messages sent from the mail linked to my account, I tried to write from another mail and they answered there on the same day with the copied phrase "for security reasons, write from the mail to which the account is linked". I also asked my regular viewers to write in support, but this did not help either. In fact, I'm desperate and I don't know what to do now: (

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hello. On May 29, chaturbate blocked my chaturbate account. The support said that someone from the audience complained about me that I was underage (although this is not true, I honestly confirmed my age). I was informed that, despite the fact that I confirmed my age, I would not be given the opportunity to go on the air and was offered to return in six months. But I don't agree with this decision, I want the support to check everything again. I've been working on your site for about a year now, and I've never had any problems. I follow all the rules, I didn't break anything, and I'm completely honest with you. I've confirmed my age, I don't look like a child, and I've never tried to pretend to be a child. Can you check the complaints that were received from the viewer? Maybe it was just a hater who wanted to hurt me on purpose, because I'm sure I didn't break anything, and it's not my fault. This is completely unfair. I really have my photos and photos of documents, you can see it. I look 19 years old and work in the #teen category. What happened is really absurd. I can't wait 6 months because working on your site was my only job, I lost my only job and the account I worked on for almost a year. In 6 months, I will lose all my regular viewers. I really love your site and want to work on it, please unblock me
I hope for your answer and understanding
ticket: 17583388;17679187; 17727377
I duplicated the message because you did not respond to the past, please help me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.