AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bloody January

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2022
Anyone else glad to see the end of January. I've never felt so disillusioned in all my life. I can't imagine how it's been for models, given everyone has been broke since about mid-January. I'm ready to welcome February with open arms.

Anyone else glad to see the end of January. I've never felt so disillusioned in all my life. I can't imagine how it's been for models, given everyone has been broke since about mid-January. I'm ready to welcome February with open arms.
Im afraid of February. From my memory, its always the worst for me . People paying taxes and so on. Anyway Im happy also to say " Bye January". First half of month was great for me, but well- in 2nd i definitely felt hard that everyone has been broke. :D But need think positive so I will also welcome new month with open arms. HI FEBRUARY! We were waiting for you!:smuggrin:

• Hugs
Reactions: misterical
I have the memory of a goldfish I guess. :rofl: I have been thinking that January had not been so bad, but I just "remembered" that I actually spent the first 3 weeks of the year at home in a seated position because due to a prolapsed disc between L4 and L5, I could not stand or walk upright because of debilitating pain in my right leg.

It is finally under control with drugs now, but spinal surgery is in my future it seems.

I actually spent the first 3 weeks of the year at home in a seated position because due to a prolapsed disc between L4 and L5, I could not stand or walk upright because of debilitating pain in my right leg.
Are those the discs that pinch the sciatic nerve? If so we are brothers in agony. I'm glad you were able to get some drugs to help. In the US if you ask for help managing the pain they assume you're an opioid addict and prescribe you ibuprofen, so you just have to live with it.

Are those the discs that pinch the sciatic nerve? If so we are brothers in agony. I'm glad you were able to get some drugs to help. In the US if you ask for help managing the pain they assume you're an opioid addict and prescribe you ibuprofen, so you just have to live with it.
Yeah I assume so, completely debilitating pain in my thigh and shin. Luckily I am in Australia so no issues as you describe, although the staff at my small town hospital around new years were no help really. my General Practitioner Dr and a school friend who is a neurosurgeon set me on the right course. Had 3 weeks off work as I literally could not walk.

Reactions: inertvolcano
Status
Not open for further replies.