AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bluetooth toys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovense works with MFC. Lush 2 & Domi are probable the most popular toys in their lineup. Hush is starting to show up as well.Lush and Hush can be hands free. When configuring the toy to tips, Less is more, too many tip options can make it really spammy. Setting it up to spam chat too often kills chat. If you want more then 1 token tips, you probable want to make the higher tip options better deals the lower tip options.

I have both the lush and domi. It might just be me but i couldn't get them to work with my computer. I tried over and over. So for me it was a waste of money. I really wish they would have worked because they look super awesome in shows. I might have to find them and try again.

Reactions: des
I have both the lush and domi. It might just be me but i couldn't get them to work with my computer. I tried over and over. So for me it was a waste of money. I really wish they would have worked because they look super awesome in shows. I might have to find them and try again.

I still can't get my domi to work either. I read a post here that talked about the chrome extension browser. In fact I'm sitting here entertaining myself, think I will try to make it work again! lol

I still can't get my domi to work either. I read a post here that talked about the chrome extension browser. In fact I'm sitting here entertaining myself, think I will try to make it work again! lol

I had the chrome extension and still couldn't get it to work. I hope you have better than I did.

I had the chrome extension and still couldn't get it to work. I hope you have better than I did.

OMG!

I just spend the night working on it. I had it on my laptop and my Computer. I had to delete it off my laptop bc there was a cross over.

I watched the video and followed the instructions here: https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/guides

I was putting in my bluetooth part backwards, and after it charges up, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it all works!

I've gotten so much closer.

Don't ever give up. lol

OMG!

I just spend the night working on it. I had it on my laptop and my Computer. I had to delete it off my laptop bc there was a cross over.

I watched the video and followed the instructions here: https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/guides

I was putting in my bluetooth part backwards, and after it charges up, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it all works!

I've gotten so much closer.

Don't ever give up. lol

I'm gonna go looking for them tomorrow morning. I know there in a box some where. Let me know if you get it worked out. I'll be watching that video if I find them.

Reactions: des
I use a Lush on MFC. I initially had a hard time getting the bluetooth to stay connected. Now I'm using the chrome extension with Lovense Connect on a tablet (instead of my phone) and it's mostly fine. It gets mad and zaps me if I cross my legs. (Scares me every time! So I guess that's it's own show haha.)

I say it's worth it. I'm glad I kept tweaking it instead of chucking it out the window.

I really want to get and use one of these (on cam and off :p), but have been trying to research which would be best for me. Looks like the Lush is possibly winning, though that zapping thing? I'd definitely get caught with that, as I tend to pull a "Basic Instinct" move pretty often! haha. I'm not really crazy about the pink tadpole-looking tail just hanging out though... Thoughts?

Reactions: alenareveriexxx
I had a terrible experience with the lovense lush, it worked fine for a couple of months, then suddenly it started to disconnect more and more often, even though I take care if it! Now I can't even put it inside my vagina or it disconnects automatically, I must keep it close to my clit.

I was considering purchasing the new version of the lush but I fear having the same problem :bored:

You know they have a 1-Year Warranty, if it stopped working after a few months it might be worth contact support.

The 2nd gen toy, they moved the antenna to the tip. I'ts a newer version of Bluetooth which gets more range. The neck is more sturdy then the last, it not as floppy, so it's easier to keep the antenna in a good position. And long as the tip of the toy isn't covered it gets solid signal.

Reactions: Cwb20022
I have a bunch of the lovense toys, and for me the bluetooth has worked pretty well. Mostly I use the Ambi on the app, but I also have the Domi and the Osci which are both just really neat toys even ignoring the interactive features.

Recently I bought a We-Vibe Jive to use on Streamate as well, but it's finicky connectivity-wise. Sometimes it just randomly won't connect for me which is a buzz-kill (literally) when it happens mid-stream.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Lelo1
Good insights on the Lush, thanks. I might well consider the Lush 2 seriously then, as I would like to order very soon.

Recently I bought a We-Vibe Jive to use on Streamate as well, but it's finicky connectivity-wise. Sometimes it just randomly won't connect for me which is a buzz-kill (literally) when it happens mid-stream.

I am am still rolling with laughter (literally) after that line. Easily amused this morning, haha, but it was a good one!

I just bought a Lush 2 the other day! I'm hoping it will add a more 'interactive' element to my shows--another way to have fun with the cam fam 🥰. I wonder how quickly it'll pay for itself...at around $100, I figured it was worth a shot!

I had a terrible experience with the lovense lush, it worked fine for a couple of months, then suddenly it started to disconnect more and more often, even though I take care if it! Now I can't even put it inside my vagina or it disconnects automatically, I must keep it close to my clit.

I was considering purchasing the new version of the lush but I fear having the same problem :bored:
This was the same for me, I had the hush that lasted 3 months and then finally bit the bullet and got a lush (the store I got it from didnt have the hush in stock so thought what the hell) and the lush lasted an amazing total of 3 days, To be fair when the store wouldnt let me do a warranty claim through them lovense did offer if I shipped them to the USA, but shipping cost almost as much as a new one so when you bundle that with the turn around time (since they want to get it back, then take it apart to confirm the fault before shipping a new one) it didnt really seem worth it. If your in the USA already I guess that wouldnt be so bad. I know a couple of people that go through 1 lush every 2-3 months but they make enough from it that constantly replacing it is worth it. For me I dont have the traffic to make that kind of expense justifiable.

If you can get your hands on one the Esca 2 just came out and is actually built for camming. Much more durable and quality antenna. Works with SM through feelconnect well. Also Kiroo is able to honor the 1 year warranty of the product for it's euro customers.

Connectivity wise the Lush 2 seems a MASSIVE improvement from the original, and i've seen lots of models switching over. My lush's connectivity has gotten worse over the months ive had it so i've mostly given up trying to use it now, might get the lush 2 when i'm doing better financially though

I have only had connectivity success with the app running on a phone, never had any luck with bluetooth on the laptop.
I remove the phone case, place it close to me and 'point' it. I had many disconnects with the Lush 1 and was forced to do some 'twister' moves during a show to get it connected again. I have not had any problems with the Lush 2.

The Domi is on my wishlist.

I really like my lush

I use a Lush on MFC. I initially had a hard time getting the bluetooth to stay connected. Now I'm using the chrome extension with Lovense Connect on a tablet (instead of my phone) and it's mostly fine. It gets mad and zaps me if I cross my legs. (Scares me every time! So I guess that's it's own show haha.)

I say it's worth it. I'm glad I kept tweaking it instead of chucking it out the window.
Dear Anna excuse me but can you tell me if Lush reacts to anonymous or hidden tips on MFC or just to public tips?

I have the lush 2, a rabbit, a small butt plug, waterproof bullet, anal beads and a dildo. The lush 2, I love it. At first it did nothing for me then I came a few times on cam for my fans and boy the aftershock was amazinng.
I have a few toys shipped to me, I start small and work my way up with 1 new fetish to add to the collection or outfit!

Have you used them? Do you like it? Which ones do you enjoy? Any tips or notes?

I’m thinking of getting one (or two) and was wondering what you all think about them!

They feel good! Not like moaning my ass off good (don't fake it, members hate it) But it really gets me horny before anything and is a good way to stay wet. Sometimes I will do things like clean my room or play video games with it in and it makes for fun :) Plus it's naughty when using it with someone you love!

For work, I can say my tips have definitely built quick up every time I use the Lush toys. The members love love love interacting with your orgasms and whatnot. The toy is great for getting something on days that you don't feel like acting and for times when camming is slow. Some members skip through rooms and tip 1 token for Lush toys, then it builds up over a span of time. Combine the toy with your act and you'll make more money, trust me.

So many toys companies are attending our event! if somebody is interested in "what is new in market" feel free to dm me! Until then, be playful 😈

There is actually a DB of IOT SexToys. Doesn't require flying anywhere, or buying anything to find out what's out there. :D

It seems like most models are interested in tip control, and most toys don't support that. Right now there is Lovense, FeelMe (kiiroo, cowgirl, feelme, ohmybod, We-vibe), MotorBunny. And that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.