AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bluetooth toys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lovense dongle isn't a normal bluetooth module. The lovense module runs it's own firmware. If you want to use the lovense app on windows, you need the lovense dongle. Because the app talks directly to the code on the dongle. You can't put that code on another Bluetooth adapter. Alternative you could run the lovense app on your smart phone. Or on a mac with built-in bluetooth.

Now if you don't want to use lovense app. If your on CB, you could try using buttplug.io instead.
https://github.com/buttplugio/buttplug-tampermonkey
If your computer has bluetooth built-in, it might work. If it doens't, you'd have to buy a normal, decent bluetooth module.

just keep in mind, that if you use buttplug.io. Your not using the lovense apps. No lovense tip overlay. No lovense account, no lovense generating URL to let people directly control the toy by web page.

Reactions: LucyBenz
Hi Lelo1.

You clarified my doubts. Thank you very much!

I bought the Lush 2, but not the Lovense bluetooth adapter. So I was worried...

But my HP laptop has bluetooth built in. :happy:

Hi Lelo1.

You clarified my doubts. Thank you very much!

I bought the Lush 2, but not the Lovense bluetooth adapter. So I was worried...

But my HP laptop has bluetooth built in. :happy:

If your going to use just your windows 10 pc, you probable want the lovense dongle.
That way you can use the lovense app, and all of it's features. Like it works on many different adult sites.

The buttplug.io stuff is pretty new.

If your going to use just your windows 10 pc, you probable want the lovense dongle.
That way you can use the lovense app, and all of it's features. Like it works on many different adult sites.

The buttplug.io stuff is pretty new.

I intend to use only on my laptop (Windows 10). But if it isn't possible without the Lovense bluetooth adapter, can I connect on my smartphone (lovense app) and pair with the laptop?

I intend to use only on my laptop (Windows 10). But if it isn't possible without the Lovense bluetooth adapter, can I connect on my smartphone (lovense app) and pair with the laptop?

If you use your phone it's going to be
toy <-> lovense app on smartphone <-> lovesense.com <-> your pc running lovense browser with lovense plugin

very similar to using the pc dongle
toy <-> lovense dongle <-> lovense app on your pc<-> lovesense.com <-> your pc running lovense browser with lovense plugin

but yah, ether way should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.