AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Body Modifications

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's awesome! Clients love my piercings; Christine (above clit), one nipple, bellybutton, septum (super fancy nose stud there), and occasionally I'll toss in my eyebrows stud. Then there is the tattoos; peacock that takes up half my back and one ass cheek, sun matching my nipple color and one more whimsical design around my other tit. Boys and girls seem to adore it, I've never had a complaint about my body mods.

I believe that if I had no body mods I'd still be equally praised and successful. The beauty comes from your own pride, in my opinion.

XoXo Lily

I actually have no idea what I meant by that. But I'm glad I got interesting info out of it haha! That sounds like some pretty rad piercing placement!

Irt everyone saying you should be pierced with hoops at first...everything I read said that bars are better. I heard that if you get pierced with hoops the piercing can heal kind of circular making it hard to put bars in later. As well that they'd snag a lot. For me the lifesaver during my nipples' healing process was wearing a sports bra pretty much 24/7. I had five I'd rotate out. Luckily I wasn't camming then so I didn't feel obligated to wear sexy bras. But yeah I've had mine for 2 years now and they healed great. Still have the bars I got pierced with :)

My piercer is amazing tho and is with the APP (Association of Professional Piercers). He'd been piercing for 17yrs! Kind of wish I had made an appointment with him for my belly button maybe it wouldn't have rejected :(

I know I love the location! Eventually I would like to get some tattoos that flow with my collar bone, just dont know what yet! Yeah if you leave the hoops in for the whole healing process, it could do that to your nipples but I did it only for the first week or 2 and than went to bars. I miss wearing those nipple shields! Theyre bars that circle around your nipple as well...I had suns! It was so rad!

That sucks about your belly piercing rejecting! I hate when piercings reject it sucks :/

Reactions: CharlieBelle
Not meaning to hijack this thread but now I have a picture of @Lady_Alexa touching her bewbies...and I like it! :)

I believe that if I had no body mods I'd still be equally praised and successful. The beauty comes from your own pride, in my opinion.

SO DAMN TRUE!!!!! :happy: I see this a lot in girls that think modifications will make them more beautiful...they need to realize that it comes from within! And if you are confident with yourself, than it will show on the outside.

I know I love the location! Eventually I would like to get some tattoos that flow with my collar bone, just dont know what yet! Yeah if you leave the hoops in for the whole healing process, it could do that to your nipples but I did it only for the first week or 2 and than went to bars. I miss wearing those nipple shields! Theyre bars that circle around your nipple as well...I had suns! It was so rad!

That sucks about your belly piercing rejecting! I hate when piercings reject it sucks :/

Tattoos that flow with the body are the best imo. I really want to get dragon scales on my chest and then going in between my boobs and then covering the underside of them, and I would like to make it look like jewels were wedged in between the scales. I think that would look fucking amazing!

I LOVE those nipple shields! I've been wanting to get some new jewlery for awhile but I got pierced with 12g and no one seems to sell jewlery in that size :( Oh I see! I wouldn't want to take out my newly healing piercings. Plus people always recommend that a piercer do that if they need to change jewelry for some reason and mine is four hours away! That would have been a hassle haha.

Which is probably another reason my belly button rejected. Couldn't afford another weekend trip to see them for advice about my belly button piercing. But yeah I was really bummed when it happened :( worst healing piercing I've ever had (and I was foolish enough when younger to get my ears pierced at a mall with a piercing gun! yikes!)

Has anyone else had a piercing they reallllyyy loved not heal up well and/or rejected?

I think body modifications and tattoos should be there to make you happy! And they're pretty "amazeballs" if thats what makes you confident. I have just have 3 tattoos right now. I chose to heal my stretched ears, they were at 5/8ths at their largest, and I took out my nose piercing as well!

Oh gosh! The first piercing I had done was my hood! Then my nipples, and my ears.
I seriously admire the guys and gals with their nipples done, those ones are so freaking painful!

I have my Monroe done, 3 piercings in each ear (fo sho need more!), both my nipples done, and two dermals in my lower back.

Part of me wants to get hip dermals, 2-3 on each side, BUT those are much riskier dermal piercings than my existing ones. One of my girlfriends pointed out the potential issues when moving/carrying boxes. You usually rest them on the front of your hips when you carry them, dermals would make this really hard/impossible.

Aside from a ton more ear piercings, I would kinda like to get my tongue web pierced. I'm on the fence about it though. I haven't talked to piercer about it to even see if it's a tangible piercing for me, so it may not even be a possibility.

Ugh, I need to start getting tattoos! :confused:

Poison_Ivy21, I used to really want dermals done on my back, but from what I read they're a real pain in the butt. I think hip dermals would also screw with wearing jeans, leggings or shorts. They looovvee to migrate and reject :( but if you get some done, I would love to know what you think of them!

@sweetietart69
My back dermals have given me zero serious problems, I've had them for over two years now. But, during winter, it's not a bad idea to put Banaids over them when you're wearing pants/leggings etc. for an extended period of time. Just for a little extra protection because they can get snagged. I'm almost always at home, and generally in sweats or pants-less so I haven't had much of an issue with that. I never ever wear jeans either. In March, it'll have been 3 years since I've had them and they haven't migrated a bit.

Honestly, when people have issues with piercings (assuming they haven't inflicted any trauma on them) I think it comes down to a nutrition deficiency. Eat a decent diet, drink an adequate amount of water every day (half of your body weight in fluid oz), take a daily multi vitamin and your life as a pierced gal will be much smoother.

I feel like the main issue with hip dermals would be bending forward an excessive amount. Hell, I'm doing it right now as I type this. Piercings don't just reject or migrate for no reason, so you have to pay very careful attention to your daily activities to make sure you're not accidentally harming your accessories.

Reactions: sweetietart69
@Poison_Ivy21
I'm honestly probably just being paranoid, I do worry about my SO not being super gentle (he has nearly ripped my nipple piercings out a few times) with any new piercings though. Another factor was that I was severely under weight, so that is probably why mine took forever to heal.

It's really great to hear from someone who has had them for years without migration, all I seem to find when I look for information is horror stories DX

That's all really great advice, thank you so much, I think I might have to take another look at getting them done! I appreciate you taking the time to respond to me :)

@sweetietart69
No problemo darlin! I've def had a couple of almost terrible moments while having sex with my nipple piercings as well. :confused: But, never with my back dermals! And I do enjoy it on the rougher side of things. So far, so good. :cool:

About a year ago, my roommate at the time's dog had this real weird habit of pinching people with her teeth. Not biting really, but pinching. One day, I had a cropped tank top on, she was on my bed (so she was level with my lower back) and she pinched one of my dermals! It was awful and my piercing started to resurface. I was absolutely distraught thinking I was going to have to get it cut out, wait for it to heal, then get it replaced. BUT my fabulous piercing lady gave me the most wonderful solution. A pastey mixture of baking soda & hydrogen peroxide! I put this mixture on my dermal 2-3 times a day for about 10 minutes each time, and all the scar tissue that was pushing my dermal up, disappeared! That took about 2 weeks. Also, because I was absolutely terrified, I waited like 3 months before I saw her about it. So, it wasn't a super time sensitive thing, even though it obviously looked like my dermal needed to be removed.

Totally not trying to freak you out with that story, (I highly doubt you'll ever encounter a dog that strange!) but that mixture can be super useful for all pierced gals!

It was seriously red, angry and clearly resurfacing, but that simple stuff made all my problems disappear! I'm still amazed! SO, if you ever encounter any problems, baking soda & peroxide! Scar tissue doesn't seem to stand a chance against it! :p

• Helpful!
Reactions: ArtsyAmelia
Mostly naa on hardware, gauges are deff a turn off. Piercings are ok as long as its not facial. I used to wear a diamond ear stud but never replaced it after I lost it on a river trip.

I personally love body modifications. I use to have a hell of a lot more piercings before my knee injury. I had to take most of them out because of all the MRI and CT scans I was getting done and the surgery itself I had to take out a few. I'd like to get more tattoos in the future, but they're so much more expensive than piercings. :(
But I know I want to get my nose double pierced and most of my ear ones back!

I adore body modifications. I currently have two tattoos and at the time being 6 facial piercings, my ears stretched and pierced three times in each ear lobe, and my navel.

I love body art on others and myself.
My list...
Piercings: Both nipples,
Piercings I no longer have: Labret, Both tragus, Guiche
Piercings I want: Ampallang and Apadravya (Magic cross) Sadly you have to give up sex for a bit after getting these and I'm just not ready for that.

Tattoos: Two big dragons on my back, one dragon on my calf, Biohazard symbol on one shoulder and The NoFear flame guy on the other shoulder. Both shoulder tattoos will some day be covered when I finish my dragon back theme. Then I have a japanese symbol on my left upper arm...it might mean something about a lunch special I'm not real sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.