AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bonga customer support not replying

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 27, 2023
Hi I’m a new model on Bonga (5 days on there) but I can’t seem to get my earning and donations made by members to me . They total around $1900 so it’s quite a lot of money . I keep going in line on customer support from around number 34 but when I get to queue number around 12 it shuts down on me . So I start again from around number 34 . It’s a large amount of money so can anyone give me some info on how Bonga works with their lack of customer support?

Reactions: pantsatta
Hi I’m a new model on Bonga (5 days on there) but I can’t seem to get my earning and donations made by members to me . They total around $1900 so it’s quite a lot of money . I keep going in line on customer support from around number 34 but when I get to queue number around 12 it shuts down on me . So I start again from around number 34 . It’s a large amount of money so can anyone give me some info on how Bonga works with their lack of customer support?

Hello, GoddessAnnaxxx!

The answer has been provided via private messages.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
I never had issues with bonga support team. they do speak English if you want to talk to them via phone. their number is on the page of bongaModels

Upvote 0