AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

bongacams.com

BongaCams.com
Industry Representative
Nov 26, 2012
Netherlands
www.bongacams.com
Attention dear models!

We would like to inform you about the changes that have occurred at the site in recent times. Most of the models, which continue to work successfully on our site are already known about these changes, but for some models that come to the site extremely rare, these changes are unknown. Therefore, we want to inform all our models about these innovations that will make your job more interesting, more varied and and will allow you to earn even more!

Now, what changes have occurred in model's profile:
We have created for models a more modern and user-friendly profile, with lots of new useful features:

- Now models can upload their videos and SELL them. This is very popular thing among our customers and also it's a good possibility to earn good additional money for you.
- Obtain from customers virtual and REAL gifts. We have many categories of gifts in our store, where models can choose what they want.
- There will be two new fields: "Achievements" and "Virtual gifts".
- Ability to add the best customers in your profile.
- We have created a wishlist for models, where they may show all their wishes.
- Added schedule. This will allow your customers to always know when you appear on the site.
- Very convenient system of private messages with a lot of different criteria.

This is just a small part of all the changes that we plan to do in the near future. But we are already confident that these changes will please you and give you pleasure every time you visit the site!

If you will have any problems or questions, please contact our main administrator.

Contacts:
e-mail:leo@bongacams.com
yahoo: leobongacams

Thank you all for your attention, and of course good luck!

P.S. See you online on BongaCams.com!

Oh hey @bongacams.com while you're here, could you explain what CamVolt is? Your friend @ChrisCamVolt (or is it just you on another account?) made a thread about it and stopped responding.

Reactions: curvyredhead
Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

Your Lovense toy can now also work via BongaCams Desktop App and BongaModels Mobile App!

Use Lovense chatbot to connect, set up and test the toy. Once chatbot is on, the toy will be working when streaming through both browser and apps.

If you have any questions, please contact BongaModels support service.

We are convinced this is going to make your work on our site even more convenient!

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

We are happy to announce that BongaCams was nominated in four categories at Live Cam Awards 2019:
  • Most Innovative Live Cam Site – BongaCams;
  • Live Cam Company of the Year – BongaCams;
  • Best Overall Live Cam Site – BongaCams;
  • Best European Live Cam Site – BongaCams;
Support us by voting right now!
Together we will reach new heights!

Upvote 0
is possible now receive prepaid card epayments ?
Hello, cattynaty!

At the moment it is not possible to order ePayments debit cards through BongaCams platform. However, you are free to choose ePayments as your payout method. In case of any additional question regarding the prepaid cards, we recommend contacting ePayments support service directly.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Good day, my name is Ana, I work with the BongaCams support team in Colombia, you can follow us on Instagram @BongaCams_Colombia

We offer support for all of Latin America, exclusive contests, and a lot more. We also provide detailed weekly reports to the team, to help improve the site as a whole.

What are your questions or concerns?

(I posted an Ask Me Anything thread but the forum deleted it without consulting me, please do contact me through PM before deleting my post if you feel that it's necessary again)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
(I posted an Ask Me Anything thread but the forum deleted it without consulting me, please do contact me through PM before deleting my post if you feel that it's necessary again)
That's not now things work here.

Upvote 0
I am still curious as to what or who a CamVolt is.
Yeah the fact that none of these reps ever answer these questions is disconcerting.

Upvote 0
What happened to your last representative who said "ask me anything that has to do with the community?"

I asked a question... But she seemed to disappear. I hope she is alright.

Hello, AudriTwo!

First of all, thank you for your questions. Ana is alright, she is just temporarily not available. Regarding CamVolt, it is one of the White Labels created through BongaCash and ChrisCamVolt is one if it's representatives.

Thank you.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Hello, AudriTwo!

First of all, thank you for your questions. Ana is alright, she is just temporarily not available. Regarding CamVolt, it is one of the White Labels created through BongaCash and ChrisCamVolt is one if it's representatives.

Thank you.

No thank you for answering our four month old question and being transparent! Have a fabulous day!

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

Now you can set the minimum Token amount that members need to have on their balance in order to send messages in your free chat*.

In order to do that, enter the minimum Token amount in the Settings section located under your stream window.

Try out the new option right now and enjoy the convenient communication!

In case you have any questions, please contact BongaModels support service.

* This feature doesn't apply to members with a more advanced status than Gold.

Upvote 0
The site is model-friendly,

Their customer service sometimes even USES SKYPE for efficient service.

Instead of answering emails every few days or even once a week.

I used to perform there, although I went to CB.

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

We are glad to inform you that BongaCams has been awarded in two categories at LALEXPO AWARDS 2019 in Cali:
«Best tipping cam site» and «Best affiliate program».

Our team would like to express our deepest gratitude for your cooperation and support!
We congratulate all of you on our common achievement!

Upvote 0
Dear Models and Studios,
gain even more popularity!

Now, you can add your Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit and personal website links right to your BongaCams profile. To do so, simply select My Profile > Social Networks, in the menu.

Shortly, social media icons will also appear on the preview window of your stream on BongaCams homepage, which will attract even more attention from members.

Add social media links right now – increase your revenue!

Upvote 0
BongaCams will be a sponsor of Lalexpo workshop in Bucaramanga, May 8, 2019. We are happy to invite you to meet studio and model managers from Colombian department.

Plan your day:
- Meet our team from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Attend BongaCams presentation at 3:15 PM

To arrange a meeting time, please contact colombia@bongamodels.com directly.

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

BongaCams received two awards at Live Cam Awards 2019:

MOST INNOVATIVE WEBCAM SITE” - BongaCams
BEST LIVE CAM AFFILIATE PROGRAM” - BongaCams

Thank you for the inspiration and support! You are the reason we constantly improve our website! It's our shared triumph!

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

BongaCams team will be a Diamond sponsor of XBIZ Miami show, May 28-31. We have 5 passes ready to give away. Get a chance to join the team at the event and attend the XBIZ Awards.

To win the pass, send a request to our support team. The winners will be selected randomly!
Good luck!

* A free ticket DOESN'T INCLUDE accommodation and transportation fees.

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

BongaCams is nominated in 8 categories at once by AW AWARDS 2019! Below you can find the list of nominations and vote for our website in any of them.

1. LIVE-CAM SITE OF THE YEAR
2. LIVE-CAM COMPANY OF THE YEAR
3. BEST BUSINESS SERVICES
4. FREEMIUM PLATFORM OF THE YEAR
5. BEST EUROPEAN LIVE-CAM PLATFORM
6. MOST INNOVATIVE LIVE-CAM SITE
7. BEST ONLINE SUPPORT (CAMSITE)
8. BEST BROADCASTING SOFTWARE

You can vote here.
Thank you!

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

Between 1 and 7 June, BongaCams team will be visiting two of the largest model conferences in Romania - Bucharest Summit in Bucharest and AWSummit in Mamaia.

Registration for these events is absolutely free for models and studios.

During the exhibitions, you will personally meet our managers and learn about the benefits of working on our website. We will be happy to discuss all possible ways of cooperation.

Come up to BongaCams stand or send a request to our support service to schedule a meeting.
See you soon!

Upvote 0